Torque King 4x4 Reviews

Tell us how Torque King 4x4 made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Pete M
"Great company! Everything you need for drivetrain and more. One stop shop! Will be ordering again for my 95 OBS 7.3L powerstroke. Ordered a manual on CD and it made my life much easier. Thanks Torque King!!!"
Javin G
"Got axle parts that no one else could get, and they came surprisingly quick! I’m very happy with this company."
Richard L
"They know their stuff!!"
"Product did not come with enough or proper gaskets, pretty pricey for six paper gaskets, shims and a cheap tube of silicone."
"Sent me the wrong seal twice 40 dollars wasted went on amazon and found the right one in 2 minutes for 10 dollars"
"Their website change my address I had to quickly change it to change the product and they mailed me the wrong product and then blame me for it I don’t really quite understand when they had all the right information and then they said well you ordered the wrong part but yet you have all the right information yeah right never will do business with this company ever again"
"Measurements would help I want it known that I was buying one smaller measurements on the cups in universals I am not a genius at that stuff but I know how to use a tape"
Hi, the dimensions are posted on that u-joint in the kit you bought as well as the series..
"I did not receive the item I ordered"
I see you ordered a QT1190, give us a call so we can determine what went wrong and get you the correct item ASAP.

-Jesse
"The steering knuckle I got from y’all is wore we’re the brake pads set."
"Sent the wrong part and won't fix it... Not a good company to deal with at all"
Hi Ricky, I see you ordered a QU40887 1410 driveshaft yoke for a Ford, Is that not what we sent? We have never shipped the wrong item and not corrected it ASAP, and I don't remember your particular case coming across my desk.

The tech notes right on the page for that part indicate there is possibly more than 1 option for your vehicle, is it possible the incorrect yoke was ordered?

-Jesse
"I had ordered transfer case linkage for my NP 205 in my 1979 Ford f 150and i was sent the wrong one weather I ordered wrong i dont know the part was 27 dollars and some change but the return shipping is just about as much as the part so i guess i could try to return it unopened for about 7 or 8 dollars"
"I was charged shipping twice on an order that shipped in one box. While the amount was only $5.00 I DON'T PLAN TO DO BUSSINESS WITH YOU AGAIN! Bill@ N.E. Kingdom Auto"
Torque King 4x4 is rated 4.79 based on 517 reviews