Torque King 4x4 Reviews

Tell us how Torque King 4x4 made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Pete M
"Great company! Everything you need for drivetrain and more. One stop shop! Will be ordering again for my 95 OBS 7.3L powerstroke. Ordered a manual on CD and it made my life much easier. Thanks Torque King!!!"
Javin G
"Got axle parts that no one else could get, and they came surprisingly quick! I’m very happy with this company."
Richard L
"They know their stuff!!"
"Order said it would ship in 1-2 days and didn’t ship for almost 2 weeks"
"I ordered a part for my NP203 transfercase, the output thrust washer and I got the part no problem but it was not the part I needed, I emailed them requesting help to get the right part and never got a reply, that was a few weeks ago. Poor customer service."
"Good customer service although I was shipped the wrong part labeled the correct part number I needed"
"Tool fits great but I was still unable to successfully change the seal without it leaking so 4 seals plus true tool later I’m $125 down and it’s going to the shop to get done. For $175"
Hi, I see you only bought the QT1002 which is only 1 component of the install tool. You still need a screw rod, and another "puck" to center the rod in the end of the tube. The QK4631 is the complete CAD side only install tool and in the decades we have been producing it has proven a 100% success rate when installing that seal.
"asking support if the output shafts seals were the same on front and rear outputs, after telling them that they measured different I was told they are the same on my transfercase . I ordered two and one didn't fit, Asked what I needed and was told with the info I gave I needed a different one and they were using the same info I gave them the first time. When asked if they were going to send me the right one since I ordered on the info they gave me. I GOT NO ANSWER."
"I ordered on May 25 with 2 day shipping and it still hasn't shipped."
"Bought a dodge knuckle. The tapers were not machined properly so I sent it back with their return number. I paid twice for shipping and their 20% restocking fee for a part no one could use. I suspect this part was a second or too far out of spec for the manufacturer to accept. Bottom line I’m out $200 and have nothing to show for it."
Hi- As per our recent phone conversation, our policy is no returns on installed items. A part determined to be defective after installing and within 1 year of purchase becomes a warranty claim, and we would ship out a replacement on our nickel.

Because you wanted to return the installed part within 30 days and declined a warranty replacement, we made an exception to our policy and allowed a return authorization with the default maximum restocking fee.

I understand your frustration, and will review your return details and what you have been credited so far. This is the first instance I can remember where a defective part was sent a replacement was declined, so I will also review our return policies.

-Jesse, Manager of Torque King 4x4
"The manual arrived today . I wasn't even able to browse it once and it fell apart . Very poorly assembled. My guess is that similar information is out there in a package that will last more than 24 hours. Definitely would not buy another manual from this seller again."
Hi Tom, sometimes the zip binds are a little brittle. We can send you a new one no problem.
"extra money for installation instructions which were as clear as mud. no photos, no part id's on parts, overall one pain in the butt. had to make my own tool to install right seal. left seal went in as easy as could be. not worth the money"
"Shipping took 10 years, good customer service."
Torque King 4x4 is rated 4.79 based on 528 reviews