Torque King 4x4 Reviews

Tell us how Torque King 4x4 made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
TIM H
"If you own a 4WD daily driver truck that spends most of it's time off the beaten path, you will need to give their guys a call! They got me the new parts for my transfer case QUICK! Thanks for the great service! My new favorite place for full size Jeep tranny parts!"
Joel M
"Yes very pleased with the fact that you offer OEM parts for a reasonable price for my 95 Dodge with only 218,000 miles. Prefer spicer Parts over some aftermarket parts. Living in a more rural part of Colorado its hard to find OEM parts without going through the Dealerships. Preform my vehicle maintenance myself. Thank you!"
Robert B
"I ordered front axle seals for my 2014 RAM 3500 4x4 it came with 2seals and the install tool and it work flawlessly and was real easy to use. Install of the seals literally minutes. The staff was friendly and gave me good tips on how to use the tool. I will always use Torque King 4x4 for all my drivetrain work. Couldn't be happier. Thanks guys!!!"
"Awesome, the guy that has taken both of my orders, super helpful and nice. I’ve since even help spread the word about you! I put a pic of your business card that came with my last order, on a couple pages on Facebook. They are not just local pages, but around the USA and into other countries. You all are awesome!!"
Torque King 4x4 is rated 4.79 based on 713 reviews