Torque King 4x4 Reviews

406-384-0270

sales@torqueking.com

7095 Commercial Ave

Tell us how Torque King 4x4 made you happy
The part came pretty fast that was cool, and pretty reasonably priced to.
shipped the wrong seals, ruined my weekend and set the project back a week
TORQUE KING DID HAVE MY GASKETS FOR MY 1959 F250 4X4, I WAS DISAPPOINTED IN COST. VERY EXPENSIVE ($130) PLUS SHIPPING FOR 2 GASKET SETS.
The delivery was quick an the cd is what I need to put a truck that was taken apart an left in yard to rust not happening
Best service. Parts arrived quick and everything was in the box. Very professional.
A little slow , but good .
Arrived in a timely fashion and installed without issue
I ordered a Dodge service manual on CD and it works fine. The only issue I have was the shipping. It finally arrive several days late so I had to postpone my job until it arrived.
the 1 lite blue gasket(2) I got could be little heavier for me if possible other than that no problems.
Customer service was very helpful with helping me choose the right tool for the Job. When it arrived it was exactly as described and quality was top of the line.
Parts fit and shipped quick. Friendly help, easy to deal with.
Torque King had the seal driver I needed and prompt shipping really helped out.
Polite, knowledgable, good product, and most important when there was a problem they were all over it.
Great customer service. Prices are a little steep, but I am willing to pay more and support a company putting out quality parts AND information resources.
Everything worked as it should I did have an issue using a master card to make the purchase the site would not accept the payment on the first three attempts.
Very speedy delivery. Just what I needed.thank you torque king
Parts guy was full of knowledge of the products which made ordering parts over the phone easy. Had the parts shipped to the Yukon in a week which is great since gm does not have the part anymore. The web page offering the part is how you found what I needed. After receiving the parts I put them on and it fits like it should. Thank you for the products.
Took two tries but upgraded the old girl and now it’s perfect. Thanks guys
Ordered 5 quarts of fluid for an NV4500 transmission and 1 stud for the 241 transfer case. It was nice to get everything from the same place. One gripe was that I ordered them in two separate orders over the weekend and asked for them to be shipped in the same box as they weren’t being shipped out until the following Monday. I was still charged shipping for both orders even though they were shipped in the same box. Plus $6 shipping was a little much for a 2 inch long bolt, but what can you do when it’s needed ASAP.
Still waiting for my part after 2 weeks