Torque King 4x4 Reviews

406-384-0270

sales@torqueking.com

7095 Commercial Avenue

Tell us how Torque King 4x4 made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Order came as wanted.
The bearing kit I ordered was exactly what I needed. It came right away. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars was because I feel like you need more gear marking compound than they provide. And if you could offer a tutorial video with it that would make getting it right much easier. When you search the internet for examples of the differential I'm working on you can't find any
Good price on parts but shipping $13 dollars of parts was $12.
Was happy with my purchase.
Awesome service, people, parts, prices. Kinda slow shipping.
Part is good
The info recorded in the, "TM1003 Shop Manual for NV4500 5sp. Trans.," book coming from the mechanic I think is very great. I think he is very knowledgeable about the trans. and others and has a talent of being able to give the reader a great description of what he's talking about coming from his vast experience. Leave out the "#*!!." expressive writing since it doesn't profit anything & some peoples don't likes it & my daughter likes to see the things I'm doing and reading. I don't want her to be introduced to that stuff as best I can. It's because I love her, It's because I care. (Bottom line, it doesn't profit you or anyone else). Great manual, use a better binding mechanism. The plastic click together binding mechanism arrived to me unbound & I wasn't able to get it to come together & stay together. (Needs better binder). Great and helpful Mechanics book! Thank You!
Had a part that was hard to find!
Item as described.
it would be better if you make a separate invoice of the shipping costs because this was not separate. now I had to pay extra import tax costs
shipping was fast
The part came pretty fast that was cool, and pretty reasonably priced to.
shipped the wrong seals, ruined my weekend and set the project back a week
TORQUE KING DID HAVE MY GASKETS FOR MY 1959 F250 4X4, I WAS DISAPPOINTED IN COST. VERY EXPENSIVE ($130) PLUS SHIPPING FOR 2 GASKET SETS.
The delivery was quick an the cd is what I need to put a truck that was taken apart an left in yard to rust not happening
Best service. Parts arrived quick and everything was in the box. Very professional.
A little slow , but good .
Arrived in a timely fashion and installed without issue
I ordered a Dodge service manual on CD and it works fine. The only issue I have was the shipping. It finally arrive several days late so I had to postpone my job until it arrived.
the 1 lite blue gasket(2) I got could be little heavier for me if possible other than that no problems.
Torque King 4x4 is rated 4.79 based on 1,272 reviews