Torque King 4x4 Reviews

Tell us how Torque King 4x4 made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
TIM H
"If you own a 4WD daily driver truck that spends most of it's time off the beaten path, you will need to give their guys a call! They got me the new parts for my transfer case QUICK! Thanks for the great service! My new favorite place for full size Jeep tranny parts!"
Joel M
"Yes very pleased with the fact that you offer OEM parts for a reasonable price for my 95 Dodge with only 218,000 miles. Prefer spicer Parts over some aftermarket parts. Living in a more rural part of Colorado its hard to find OEM parts without going through the Dealerships. Preform my vehicle maintenance myself. Thank you!"
Robert B
"I ordered front axle seals for my 2014 RAM 3500 4x4 it came with 2seals and the install tool and it work flawlessly and was real easy to use. Install of the seals literally minutes. The staff was friendly and gave me good tips on how to use the tool. I will always use Torque King 4x4 for all my drivetrain work. Couldn't be happier. Thanks guys!!!"
"Very happy purchasing from Torque King, fast shipping and very reasonable price of item purchased. Will be buying from them in the future"
"Speaking again as a Canadian consumer, be aware that you will be charged import duties and handling fees on at the boarder. This is on top of the exchange rate. Makes for pricey parts, but what can you do unless you seek Canadian retailers."
"Awesome product."
"Fast shipping, easy to order from website, parts were correct and good price. Thanks"
"I’m happy with the product"
"Good parts"
"The part was good. But it took quite awhile to arrive. They used USPS so although I ordered it Tuesday it estimated delivery Saturday but it actually did not arrive until Tuesday evening the following week. Any down time on a vehicle is hard but extra unplanned down time is even harder. I would like to chose my shipment company."
Hi Collin- I see you used Apple Pay to check out and selected USPS 1st Class Mail. There should have been about 10 shipping methods offered for the address you shipped to for overnight, 2 day, 3 day, ground, priority mail, and 1st class mail from UPS, FedEx, and USPS.

If you were only offered 1 shipping method there is an issue with Apple Pay, which we will investigate.

-Jesse
"Prices are mid to high range but their customer service is awesome and their shipping speed is pretty damm fast. Their website is very user friendly..."
"Ordered a couple axle shaft seals for a Dana 80. I had everything in a couple days. Everything went smooth"
"issue with complete order shipment. customer service is excellent Kyle is outstanding !"
"Fair price and shipping as expected. Part that I ordered was perfect. Would of given a five star if the parts came with stickers for the tool box as a lot of companies do that sorta thing.. 10/10 would recommend to others."
"Product is good they answerd questions quickly shipping took a little long and was a little expensive but all in all it's a solid positive experience."
"This is one of the only places I could find this bolt and I am happy that it seems to be the right thing"
"My package came quickly, and it was exactly what I was looking for"
"Had what I needed and the process was easy"
"Great job got exactly what I needed thank you"
"The part was what I needed and shipped on time. The only down fall was USPS delivered it two days later than they said."
"I ordered a slip yoke seal and U-joints for my truck drive shaft, I noted on my purchase If all parts fit the vehicle. But I received the wrong u-joints. Other than that It was very fast shipping."
"I ordered a rear wheel bearing kit and the person packaging it forgot a portion of the order. I called and spoke to the company and they were all very helpful and fixed it quickly. Accidents happen and you cranked out a fix in a very timely manner with expedited shipping"
Hey Kyle- Sorry about that! I'm glad we got it straightened out, we do our best to avoid it but it happens from time to time.

-Jesse, Manager
"First salesman was great. Had to track package down and waiting on refund for next day shipping. Second salesman was short and not friendly or helpful. Also hung up on us. Was going to buy driver side cup and seal but was cut off. Still waiting for call back on the shipping refund. Thanks OMS"
Hi- We have not heard back from UPS, but I see a delivery was attempted at 11:30 so I'm not sure what they will determine...

As for the other, I find that unacceptable. Do you still need the other side tool and seal?

-Jesse, Manager