Torque King 4x4 Reviews

Tell us how Torque King 4x4 made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Pete M
"Great company! Everything you need for drivetrain and more. One stop shop! Will be ordering again for my 95 OBS 7.3L powerstroke. Ordered a manual on CD and it made my life much easier. Thanks Torque King!!!"
Javin G
"Got axle parts that no one else could get, and they came surprisingly quick! I’m very happy with this company."
Richard L
"They know their stuff!!"
"issue with complete order shipment. customer service is excellent Kyle is outstanding !"
"Fair price and shipping as expected. Part that I ordered was perfect. Would of given a five star if the parts came with stickers for the tool box as a lot of companies do that sorta thing.. 10/10 would recommend to others."
"Product is good they answerd questions quickly shipping took a little long and was a little expensive but all in all it's a solid positive experience."
"This is one of the only places I could find this bolt and I am happy that it seems to be the right thing"
"My package came quickly, and it was exactly what I was looking for"
"Had what I needed and the process was easy"
"Great job got exactly what I needed thank you"
"The part was what I needed and shipped on time. The only down fall was USPS delivered it two days later than they said."
"I ordered a slip yoke seal and U-joints for my truck drive shaft, I noted on my purchase If all parts fit the vehicle. But I received the wrong u-joints. Other than that It was very fast shipping."
"I ordered a rear wheel bearing kit and the person packaging it forgot a portion of the order. I called and spoke to the company and they were all very helpful and fixed it quickly. Accidents happen and you cranked out a fix in a very timely manner with expedited shipping"
Hey Kyle- Sorry about that! I'm glad we got it straightened out, we do our best to avoid it but it happens from time to time.

-Jesse, Manager
"First salesman was great. Had to track package down and waiting on refund for next day shipping. Second salesman was short and not friendly or helpful. Also hung up on us. Was going to buy driver side cup and seal but was cut off. Still waiting for call back on the shipping refund. Thanks OMS"
Hi- We have not heard back from UPS, but I see a delivery was attempted at 11:30 so I'm not sure what they will determine...

As for the other, I find that unacceptable. Do you still need the other side tool and seal?

-Jesse, Manager
"Easy order, shipped immediately. I like the 'also needed' suggestions based on the part(s) I was selecting. Would definitely buy from this company again."
"Had what I needed good price fast shipping"
"I was impressed by the quality of the product looks as good as o.e. And as rough as delivery are theses days came in in great shape"
"I was worried the part wouldn't fit or that it wouldn't arrive on time, but I was pleasantly proven wrong."
"I am happy with the product, my only complaint is with the FedEx delivery. The package sat for three days at the local Fed Ex terminal before delivery. Not something that you folks can control but you might want to see if that is a common occurrence. Thank you."
"Seems to be of good quality just like my original not sure why I was having issues with them backing off installed new ones see what happens"
"My rear output shaft retainer clip broke on my 1994 Chevy transfer case. I ended up ordering the two piece case saver collar. It came fast and fit perfect. With that said I couldn't find the correct stock clip replacement on their website for the NP 241c tc. All in all I'm glad I got the case saver collar for the peace of mind."
"Its always nice when you can say "wow that was quick", and get exactly what you wanted?"
"Customer service rating should be five out of five I just got the wrong part and I'm still waiting for any type of resolution so I suppose this review it's not quite finished..."
Torque King 4x4 is rated 4.79 based on 522 reviews