Torque King 4x4 Reviews

406-384-0270

sales@torqueking.com

7095 Commercial Avenue

Tell us how Torque King 4x4 made you happy
Sales ordering was efficient and rapid in their response. Order shipped within 24 hours.

The ultimate test will be how all the assembled parts work in the NV 4500 that I am rebuilding.
You guys always seem to have what I need when no one else does. Prices seem just a little high once you add in shipping, but I can't find what I need elsewhere online.
Great website and availability of parts. Fast service. I would have given 5 stars except shipping was over 28% of the cost of my order (small parts) :(
Torque King has delivered on the specific parts I needed and is making my build easier. Would definitely recommend TK to anyone!
Torque King is doing ok but I am having big issues with FedEx Ground. The package should have been delivered last Thursday, even with Labor Day. The package is, however, sitting in a trailer in their Roseville, CA depot. It arrived last Wednesday. Today is Saturday. It will not be unloaded for at least three more days!

I have heard of FedEx Ground having delay problems at depots across the country but this is the worse I have encountered. A package shipped by Torque King via UPS arrived in a timely fashion.

FedEx Ground needs to add 4-5 days to their computer generated delivery schedule. They will report that your package will be delivered on a certain date and then drop the delivery date with just a pending "status" late on the day scheduled for delivery.

This is a FedEx management problem.
The po sat on there but and it was late but what I ordered
Item was received quickly and was packaged very well.
Parts have not arrived yet but ordering was efficient enough.
Good parts
Good tech info
Just wish they could work out shipping costs and time
They mite not ship enough to get a break i get it but it would be a plus
Definitely a straight up company
The part that I received was not a direct fit to the part I needed. With minor machine shop work the part worked very good. The time span between ordering and delivery was very fast. I would use Torque King 4X4 again.
To tell the truth I haven’t had a chance to install the parts that I ordered from your company yet but it looks like exactly what I needed and your sales tech was great with helping me find the part that I needed to finish up the truck, we would love to come back to your site and leave a better review impossible picture of the finished product when it’s done.
Torque King 4x4 4 star review on 27th August 2020
I was told that the QT1034 differential case spreader would not work without possibly making additional plates for a Ford IRS 8.8 Explorer. I was able to adjust it so that it did work perfectly.
Great tool made in USA will keep this company on my favorites list
Came as advertised. Packaging was good. Pleased with the order and will order again.
Easy to order and they had what i needed when nobody else did
They have the parts I need at fair prices
They were very helpful.
Good place to do business
timely manor no defects
great price and quality, i would recomend to a friend
Good selection of individual parts that you can buy without buying a whole kit
Torque King 4x4 is rated 4.74 based on 2,092 reviews