Torque King 4x4 Reviews

Tell us how Torque King 4x4 made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Pete M
"Great company! Everything you need for drivetrain and more. One stop shop! Will be ordering again for my 95 OBS 7.3L powerstroke. Ordered a manual on CD and it made my life much easier. Thanks Torque King!!!"
Javin G
"Got axle parts that no one else could get, and they came surprisingly quick! I’m very happy with this company."
Richard L
"They know their stuff!!"
"Web site needs work,"
"Part doesn't fit. Need to know the return method. Haven't received any email back regarding this"
Hi, our return details are listed on our website but give us a call 406-384-0270
"Well my trick is a 3/4 ton seals no fit. Thanks amy ways"
"Good product but took to long to get it. Needs to be shipped by some other method besides mail'"
Hi, we offer Overnight, 2 day, 3 day, and Ground delivery as well on our website. USPS options are our slowest but most economical selections.
"I was looking for the front Crank seal and ware sleeve set tool and yours came up for the rear and I accidentally bought it and don't really have a Use for it."
"Costly and slow shipping."
"At this point I really don"t have much to comment on,I have placed an order and am waiting for it to arrive"
"Still haven’t received it yet so and it’s been a week"
Torque King 4x4 is rated 4.79 based on 532 reviews