Trakstar Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Trakstar

About Trakstar: Trakstar's Performance Appraisal software helps HR and your organization manage feedback, goals and reviews. You can build customized appraisal forms, set SMART goals, and create flexible workflows to meet the needs of your organization. Each implementation is customized for you and Trakstar offers a free trial, price quote, or a live demo from a real person.

1-877-489-5651

hello@trakstar.com

911 East Pike St #204

How would you rate Trakstar ?

(optional)

"It was a easy program to understand and navigate."
"Trakstar has made our lives easier in getting 6 month and annual appraisals done efficiently and effectively. We love it! The only items for improvement that I would recommend are: 1) to not have the menu bar go away unless I select it to, 2) allow the longest period of time between "add notes" email reminder be quarterly instead of monthly, and 3) most importantly, be even more clear about the levels of anonymity for multi-rater feedback. We have have a small group of employees (less than 20) so we aren't always in Trakstar. Plus, some managers only manage one or two people. Some of them get confused by the "Check to make all feedback anonymous" box because they want the feedback to be anonymous to the person being reviewed but not to them. Just adding a line saying "This makes feedback anonymous to you the manager. [person being appraised] never sees the multi-rater feedback, unless you copy it in your comments." Even when I go back to someone's archived appraisal and see everyone's notes and ratings, I have to remind myself "they can only see your comments, not everyone else's". Perhaps code multi-rate fields a different color with a key that says (only visible to manager). Someone to put our minds at ease even more. Thanks!!"
"Our company began to use Trakstar under a year ago. We're in the Goals & Notes stage, so we're approaching the end of our annual Performance Period (ending 4/30/2017). I had a question on the date found on the Trakstar "Dashboard" and Robin Dean (Trakstar's CX Manager) responded to my request for support. I found her to be very helpful in explaining what I had yet to learn. I was made to feel that I'm not just another customer, but worthy of her time explaining a relatively new feature. Thanks, Robin!"
Trakstar is rated 4.00 based on 3 reviews