Travefy Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Travefy

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Travefy?

1-844-487-2833

Professional@Travefy.com

151 N 8th St.Suite 300

Tell us how Travefy made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"I have eliminated hours from my work day by creating beautiful quotes and itineraries with Travefy. This allows me to spend more time seeing to the needs, wants and demands of my clients."
"It's easy and convenient to create an itinerary using Travefy. The company's personnel is very helpful."
"Great tool to present itineraries and rates. I really need to add one feature: the opportunity of manage multiple logos and brands. I work with travel agencies, so I need to put their logo on the itinerary as I am doing now using the 5 profiles available, but I deal with more than 50 agencies so it is a big limitation to me. Please help. Thanks"
"I enjoy using Travefy as it makes things easier.."
"We use Travefy for client itineraries and in house travel, it creates a professional look and feel our clients love."
"5 stars- so impressed with Travefy!! Not only are the itineraries beautiful, eye-pleasing, and useful, but I LOVE the city guides. It's so easy to use and my clients have all loved it. I had the less expensive version for a long time and it was very nice- but after I saw the city guides and had several clients express a desire to use the mobile app, I figured it was time to upgrade and I'm so glad I did. Customer support is also awesome, personal, and quick to respond when I've had questions or issues. There are a few little quirky things I wish could be fixed but that's the case with pretty much anything out there. Still well worth the investment- I'll be with Travefy for a long time!!"
"From a travel agent perspective, this is the best itinerary related bit of software I've ever dealt with. It's had an amazing effect on the professionalism of my quotes and is certainly helping me push business forwards."
"I like to use Travefy! It is fun to work with it. My favorite feature - it is an option to forward some confirmations and the program downloads them in minutes. Another of my favorite things it is a travel guide for some cities and areas. I would put "the very good rate" but there are some areas that need improvement."
"For our growing number of medical offices, our specialists travel constantly. Travefy has been a great help for our doctor's especially when they attend conferences. I am able to easily add agendas on their itinerary allowing them to access it with just a few taps. I am also able to customize the 'Library' section for our company cars, houses and office locations. Even when we have a potential doctor visiting our offices, we can send a clean pdf of their itinerary. Travefy has the customization and versatility to make everyone from corporate staff to doctors happy with their travel experience."
"Great product and company provides good support"
"Travefy has been helpful to my business and saves me a lot of time with preparing client itineraries! My clients love the layout and find it easy to navigate!"
"Great interactivity, easy to use. Love that everything you do is automaticaly saved even if you computer crashes. I have several negative points thought: 1. Deleting options from itinerary events are a nightmare, as you have to enter edit mode, scroll down, click delete and click again... it is too much when you have a bunch of events to delete. A simple delete button is a must. 2. When you send an itinerary to a client, photos and thumbnails are not saved even if they select offline mode. They have to open every single feature in the App in order to be able to access the info being "offline". Kind of annoying that the only thing that sticks, is the text the agent wrote. 3. Lenguage Barrie. Can't edit a lot of features in order to change to Spanish. Such as the flights 'departure/arrival' text, the time zone, titles like 'information and documents' and the worst part is when I send an itinerary by email so the client download the App. I have to explain in Spanish, and then the english instructions appear by default. To much unnecesary gibberish from my part in order to make the client understand what it has to be done. 4. A lot of problems with iOS Apple Users. Their itinerary doesn't appear in the App automatically, so most of the times they have to introduce the 32 digit code, which is super annoying and lots of clients are seniors that struggles with what we consider the simple things of technology. Overall is a very acceptable platform, but I hope it improves for agent's management. No hard complaints from the clients, which is good."
Hi Carlos! Thank you for writing a review and for sharing this feedback. We appreciate it. In regards to some of the pain-points you shared, we just want to let you know that we hear you! This information is helpful and will be shared with the development team. Additionally a support representative will be reaching out to help with your app issues. Thank you again!
"My clients have always been impressed with their Travefy itinerary, and I like how it looks, too!"
"Great platform to work with."
"I have been using Travefy since May 2018 and it is a wonderful tool. It is easy to use and my clients love it. Having the option of mobile access to the personalized itinerary or traditional printing satisfies the preferences of my diverse client base. I use it now a quick reference for information on my client's travel. There have been few glitches and the Travefy team has immediately responded and resolved. I am very happy that I subscribe"
"Travefy makes my business standout among my competitors with a fantastic easy to use app, that puts all my clients travel plans in one easy to access location"
"This has changed the way I create travel documents for my clients and it is so easy. They love it and I love it! Some like the printed documents, some like the electronic, so win win."
"I adore Travefy. It changed my business in the best way, saving countless hours when it comes to creating beautiful detailed itineraries. It's saved me time, it's made life easy, and it was so easy to implement and integrate right away after sign up."
"Just one word “WOW!”"
"I started the trial, did one proposal, and five hours later paid for a full year. AMAZING!! I love it!"
Travefy is rated 4.92 based on 79 reviews