Travefy Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Travefy

1-844-487-2833

Professional@Travefy.com

151 N 8th St.Suite 300

How would you rate Travefy ?

"Travefy is a fantastic tool that's so easy to use yet has all these powerful options that help my travel business look clean, professional and service oriented. Best of all, my clients LOVE it and can't say enough great things about having their itineraries available right from the smart phone. If you don't have access to Travefy yet, don't wait another day. It will make a huge difference in your business."
"Holy crap! This app is AWESOME!"
"Planning a trip with my friends is so much fun with Travefy! The process is seamless and I never have to worry about who's paying for what. It also helps me discover new trip ideas without having to visit a lot of different websites. Definitely going to use it again!"
"I love the communication travefy allows you to have with your group while planning the trip and during the trip!"
"I would highly recommend Travefy, an awesome app that simplifies group travel. It is particularly convenient when planning vacations with friends or family. Travefy's expense management tool is noteworthy for being extraordinarily helpful when dividing up shared expenses in a quick and easy manner."
"Really neat tool for planning group travel. Email is a disaster for these things and travefy really makes the process so much better."
"Fabulous site. Easy"
"I started using Travefy earlier this year and love what I have seen/done with it so far. It takes the complexity of group travel and breaks it into manageable chunks that reduce the stress of traveling and help you to enjoy your time away. I would highly recommend it!"
"The group expense manager is a life and time saver. So easy to use."
"I love using Travefy to plan kid-free weekends with my girlfreinds. It is a fabulous way to coordinate busy schedules, book hotels, get restaurant recommendations, and accurately divide the travel expenses. I would definitely recommend using Travefy for group travel, whether personal or business."
"Their itinerary builder is awesome....love it and way better than other stuff out there. But there expense tool is amazeballs...used it so I wouldn't get hosed on bachelor party expenses."
"Travefy is a great way to organize and plan a trip. I like that I can pick and choose where I would like to visit, organize my travel schedule, share it with friends, and keep track of my expenses. It's an all-in-one travel tool!"
"This website is invaluable in helping people plan group travel (particularly college students on a budget). I would highly recommend it to anyone."
"I love using Travefy for my group travel -- especially the expense tools. I've used Travefy for everything from planning small overnight trips to weekend long bachelorette blowouts, and it scales wonderfully for any kind of group travel. Thanks for making me look like a planning pro!"
"It was so easy to build an itinerary and share it with my friends. I also loved the ability to collect trip expenses. I'm ALWAYS the guy who gets stuck with the bill."
"Great to use Travefy to create itineraries with friends and family and split the costs of a fun vacation!"
"Absolutely amazing app. We planned our last group travel using Travefy, and it made communication much easier. Keeping track of each person's expenses was a real bonus!"
"We used Travefy to help with our recent group trip to New York City. It was a great help in coordinating our plans and in the allocation of our expenses."
"Travefy made attending a corporate weekend a snap. Quick and easy access to our groups trip details. Payment was painless. User interface is streamline. We have recommended Travefy to a number of people and companies for planning corporate travel or personal family trips. Worth your time to check it out."
"I loved using Travefy, it made planning my trip with my friends much easier!"
Travefy is rated 5.00 based on 34 reviews