https://travel-assist.us.com/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://travel-assist.us.com/

Tell us how https://travel-assist.us.com/ made you happy
Rien à voir avec TravelAssist.io Service de conciergerie de voyage pendant le voyage Not the same things about TravelAssist.io who is a personnal Travel concierge with real person during the trip !
They advertise that they do end to end visa processing but they only fill out DS 160 and charge you $160 for it which you can do for free on official website of US department of states. They appear as a legit website for visa application but it's a fraud
its definitely scam , as their website pretends like it is a visa processing website but it charges amount only for submitting your application which you can easily do for free by going to the official website. If someone can give me a link for filing complaint to authorities , I would be thankful.
Absolutely fraudulent services. Illusion created as if they represented Us visa centre. They take you through the same format of DS 160 form and after filling form asks for payment $159 the same fees the Visa cost
complete scam pretending to look like official US EMBASSY SITE!
Scam stay away
SCAM ALERT!! They charged $295 for me and my wife and screwed us! (It is not a visa or consulate fee) Don't pay them for filling DS 160 which you can easily fill up by yourself!!! Once they receive money they never refund!!
Look in China there are a lot of Fraudulent that fringes the law and they r legal in a way some way to make easy money beware of these kind of people and stay away from then dont be mad the are legal .
I was not sure to proceed as I was about to go for payment gateway.But luckily I cross checked and I had big no for going ahead with payment.Also when I checked their price it was bit too high compared to normal update in Google.
I would like a refund. I paid 159 and thinking I was waiting on a appointment date never got any email like that I need my money back.
BEWARE Scammers! I wish I knew before falling into the trap. They claim (conveniently the same amount as visa fee) 160$ and after 4-5 emails announce that "you must pay the visa fee" - another 160$. I hope you choke on that money.
This site should be blocked. They do not provide any help!!!! Taking the money only!!! We advise the US government to block this site ASAP and do some legal action against this site .
I dont know why everyone is complaining about, it clearly states on their website that they are not affiliated with the government website in any way. I myself had multiple mistakes in my VISA application that they helped clear out and got my appointment in time. If you are unsure of the visa process and unfamiliar with the procedure it is highly recommended.
It's a scam
Fully agree this is an absolute scam. The company totally misrepresents their services for $160 the actually do nothing. So never use their form, go directly to the US Government form. 1. I had to request an urgent appointment myself by following an emergency process, of which when I called the company agents they could not help me with securing an earlier date, as they said, I SHOULD just wait in case someone cancelled. That does not sound like an end-to-end service that they advertise 2. The company had absolutely nothing to do with my visa being processed within the time frame that it did, because I had to follow ALL the steps directly with the embassy. Again not an end-to-end service with concierge services 3. If they are charging people $160 for just filling out an online form, they should specify that and do NOT call themselves and END-TO-END visa processing. They should call themselves an ONLINE FORM FILLING Company, so that we all know that we are overpaying 4. Which is WHY they have such terms and conditions as they know it only protects you against people who are victim of your overstated service, as we discover when it is late on exactly the service that you offer that it is NOT and end-to-end service.
These are fraudsters and it is a scam...they are charging an amount for there concierge service in the name of application for VISA Beware the charges are not for visa application which are separate . And after contacting in An hours time of transaction, they say processing has been done and no cancellation is possible. Not ready to refund amount inspire of not giving any services Please don't fall for this scam
Its a scam
A bunch of crooks. Their concierge service is a complete lie. Don't expect any help.
https://travel-assist.us.com/ is rated 1.61 based on 18 reviews