https://travel-assist.us.com/ Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend https://travel-assist.us.com/

Tell us how https://travel-assist.us.com/ made you happy

Live Chat
"Fully agree this is an absolute scam. The company totally misrepresents their services for $160 the actually do nothing. So never use their form, go directly to the US Government form. 1. I had to request an urgent appointment myself by following an emergency process, of which when I called the company agents they could not help me with securing an earlier date, as they said, I SHOULD just wait in case someone cancelled. That does not sound like an end-to-end service that they advertise 2. The company had absolutely nothing to do with my visa being processed within the time frame that it did, because I had to follow ALL the steps directly with the embassy. Again not an end-to-end service with concierge services 3. If they are charging people $160 for just filling out an online form, they should specify that and do NOT call themselves and END-TO-END visa processing. They should call themselves an ONLINE FORM FILLING Company, so that we all know that we are overpaying 4. Which is WHY they have such terms and conditions as they know it only protects you against people who are victim of your overstated service, as we discover when it is late on exactly the service that you offer that it is NOT and end-to-end service."
"These are fraudsters and it is a scam...they are charging an amount for there concierge service in the name of application for VISA Beware the charges are not for visa application which are separate . And after contacting in An hours time of transaction, they say processing has been done and no cancellation is possible. Not ready to refund amount inspire of not giving any services Please don't fall for this scam"
"Its a scam"
"A bunch of crooks. Their concierge service is a complete lie. Don't expect any help."
https://travel-assist.us.com/ is rated 1.00 based on 5 reviews