https://travel-assist.us.com/ Reviews

11% of reviewers recommend https://travel-assist.us.com/
Click Here

Tell us how https://travel-assist.us.com/ made you happy

Live Chat
"I would like a refund. I paid 159 and thinking I was waiting on a appointment date never got any email like that I need my money back."
"BEWARE Scammers! I wish I knew before falling into the trap. They claim (conveniently the same amount as visa fee) 160$ and after 4-5 emails announce that "you must pay the visa fee" - another 160$. I hope you choke on that money."
"This site should be blocked. They do not provide any help!!!! Taking the money only!!! We advise the US government to block this site ASAP and do some legal action against this site ."
"I dont know why everyone is complaining about, it clearly states on their website that they are not affiliated with the government website in any way. I myself had multiple mistakes in my VISA application that they helped clear out and got my appointment in time. If you are unsure of the visa process and unfamiliar with the procedure it is highly recommended."
"It's a scam"
"Fully agree this is an absolute scam. The company totally misrepresents their services for $160 the actually do nothing. So never use their form, go directly to the US Government form. 1. I had to request an urgent appointment myself by following an emergency process, of which when I called the company agents they could not help me with securing an earlier date, as they said, I SHOULD just wait in case someone cancelled. That does not sound like an end-to-end service that they advertise 2. The company had absolutely nothing to do with my visa being processed within the time frame that it did, because I had to follow ALL the steps directly with the embassy. Again not an end-to-end service with concierge services 3. If they are charging people $160 for just filling out an online form, they should specify that and do NOT call themselves and END-TO-END visa processing. They should call themselves an ONLINE FORM FILLING Company, so that we all know that we are overpaying 4. Which is WHY they have such terms and conditions as they know it only protects you against people who are victim of your overstated service, as we discover when it is late on exactly the service that you offer that it is NOT and end-to-end service."
"These are fraudsters and it is a scam...they are charging an amount for there concierge service in the name of application for VISA Beware the charges are not for visa application which are separate . And after contacting in An hours time of transaction, they say processing has been done and no cancellation is possible. Not ready to refund amount inspire of not giving any services Please don't fall for this scam"
"Its a scam"
"A bunch of crooks. Their concierge service is a complete lie. Don't expect any help."
https://travel-assist.us.com/ is rated 1.44 based on 9 reviews