https://travel-assist.us.com/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://travel-assist.us.com/

Tell us how https://travel-assist.us.com/ made you happy
I applied via travel assist and only after payment realized my mistake. Customer service was prompt and excellent. I was directly refunded. They can help if you need it, I just didn’t need any help. They were understanding and above board. Thank you.
please i want my 159$ back.
Please give me a work visa
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY
I was fooled into thinking it is the real website.
Pathetic! Its a scam
SCAM: This scammed me $159US for applying for a US VISA that they did not apply for. total waste of MONEY, I want my money back and would like to know how i can report them
Rien à voir avec TravelAssist.io
Service de conciergerie de voyage pendant le voyage

Not the same things about TravelAssist.io who is a personnal Travel concierge with real person during the trip !
They advertise that they do end to end visa processing but they only fill out DS 160 and charge you $160 for it which you can do for free on official website of US department of states. They appear as a legit website for visa application but it's a fraud
its definitely scam , as their website pretends like it is a visa processing website but it charges amount only for submitting your application which you can easily do for free by going to the official website.
If someone can give me a link for filing complaint to authorities , I would be thankful.
Absolutely fraudulent services. Illusion created as if they represented Us visa centre. They take you through the same format of DS 160 form and after filling form asks for payment $159 the same fees the Visa cost
complete scam pretending to look like official US EMBASSY SITE!
Scam stay away
SCAM ALERT!! They charged $295 for me and my wife and screwed us! (It is not a visa or consulate fee) Don't pay them for filling DS 160 which you can easily fill up by yourself!!!
Once they receive money they never refund!!
Look in China there are a lot of Fraudulent that fringes the law and they r legal in a way some way to make easy money beware of these kind of people and stay away from then dont be mad the are legal .
I was not sure to proceed as I was about to go for payment gateway.But luckily I cross checked and I had big no for going ahead with payment.Also when I checked their price it was bit too high compared to normal update in Google.
I would like a refund. I paid 159 and thinking I was waiting on a appointment date never got any email like that I need my money back.
BEWARE Scammers! I wish I knew before falling into the trap. They claim (conveniently the same amount as visa fee) 160$ and after 4-5 emails announce that "you must pay the visa fee" - another 160$. I hope you choke on that money.
This site should be blocked. They do not provide any help!!!!
Taking the money only!!! We advise the US government to block this site ASAP and do some legal action against this site .
I dont know why everyone is complaining about, it clearly states on their website that they are not affiliated with the government website in any way. I myself had multiple mistakes in my VISA application that they helped clear out and got my appointment in time. If you are unsure of the visa process and unfamiliar with the procedure it is highly recommended.
https://travel-assist.us.com/ is rated 1.76 based on 25 reviews