travelup.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend travelup.com

Tell us how travelup.com made you happy
Bunch of Crooks! Stealing you money.

I have been waiting for my refund for more than three months now without any results. Four weeks ago they made me me believe that I would get my refund in 3-5 working days. Still no money on my account. I have spoken to several people from their stuff strictly online because their lines are always off or no one is reachable. I believe I am contacting always with the same person under different fake contact names. Fake company Fake staff. Avoid them at all costs!
Taking TRAVELUP TO COURT for refusing to refund

I bought two tickets via Travel Up - from London to Philippines and return, 3 months in advance. Same day, I asked for cancellation and refund. First, they game me only two hours deadline to ask for a refund (no deadline was not mentioned anywhere in their Terms and Conditions), and when I missed their deadline they refused to pay completely. Their excuse: they bought discounted tickets that cannot be refunded :).

To be clear: I was NEVER informed about not being able to cancel, at the moment of purchase. I never agreed to forfeit my customer rights. (Also, their 'discounted' tickets were £200 more expensive than standard airline fares).

I do not understand how they are accepted on Skyscanner. There are plenty of people calling TravelUp a fraud, but TravelUp doesn't care: they simply hired online trolls to attack any complaints and post fake reviews.

I took them to the small claims court. Now they will have to pay not just for the plane tickets, but also for my distress and for my legal expenses. Lesson learned? :)
travelup.com is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews