Trillium Herbal Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Trillium Herbal Company
Read Trillium Herbal Company Reviews

sales@TRILLIUMHERBAL.COM

Tell us how Trillium Herbal Company made you happy
I want to tell you how I became and avid body polish user. My husband would go get a massage at a place near our home. I went with him once because he told me they had a gift shop and of course I wanted to shop while he was getting his massage. I was looking around and found something called body polish and I was very curious about it. The owner happened to be there and I asked her about it and she said I will let you make up your mind yourself. She asked for my right hand and told me to wet it with warm water at the sink. She rubbed body polish on the back of my hand and told me to go shop. I did and ten minutes later she came to me and told me the feel the back of my right and left hand to see if I noticed a difference and I did! My right hand was much softer than my left. I bought my first but not my last jar of body polish that day and have been using it ever since. That was 26 years ago and I still love it. I have tried others but none compare to Trillium's body polish. I strongly suggest you try it.
Trillium Herbal Company is rated 5.0 based on 1 reviews