tripexplore.in Reviews

6AM

+914448555485

tour@tripexplore.in

No. 10, 2nd Avenue Road, Indira Nagar, Adyar,

Tell us how tripexplore.in made you happy

"We have made 3 trips ( To Hongkong ,Malaysia and Andaman) organised by Trip explore . Ms Keerthana is our tour Manager for all the trips and co ordinate well. The best part to mention is the quick and timely response by Mr. Arun to our Hong Kong visa issue raised by Cathaypacific airline staff during checkin and solving them by co ordinating with them even at late hours of the day. With his intervention only, we have been able to board and continue our trip. Malaysia and Andaman trip was very well enjoyed by my family. Thanks to the team.Hope to meet them with one more during August 19."
Glad to see your appreciation Sir. It is our privilege to help you Plan your Vacation and take steps to make sure you have a smooth journey.

Looking forward to planning your vacation in August 2019

Thanks for the opportunity

tripexplore.in
"She is good response to the customer ...."
Noted Sir.

Thanks for the update

tripexplore.in
"Everything was fine except the possibility of swiping the credit card. No card machine available"
It was an unfortunate Scenario mam. We work on sending payment links but to your case I understood why you wanted to swipe.

We shall look into it in the future.

Enjoy your Vacation
"friendly service....."
Thanks Mr Naresh

Will inform the team

tripexplore.in
"I will not suggest trip explore. They haven't guided properly. Only good thing was stay was good."
Sir,

It is unfortunate to see this. I believe Sri Dev was not able to do the best justice to your Travel Plan. He is no more with our organization and you will not face the same concerns in the future if you wish to travel with us.

You can get in touch with me directly for future Tour plans

tripexplore.in
"They were very good and Made my trip very enjoyable one."
Thanks Mr Raj

Glad to know that we made it possible to arrange a memorable trip for you

tripexplore.in
"Trip explore was quick and efficient in getting us our South Korean visa on an emergency basis. Thanks a lot tripexplore!"
Thanks Mr Siddharth

tripexplore.in
"Sent my parents and aunts on a vacation to Malaysia. It was their first trip abroad and the Tripexplore team really took care of their apprehensions. The CEO, Arun Christe, personally took us through the itinerary. All arrangements/tours were well planned and they had no difficulty there. My parents and aunts thoroughly enjoyed the trip. Planning another beach vacation with them soon."
Thanks Mr Roshan. Glad we made the trip happen and it was great to see the son take efforts to give their parents a perfect Vacation

Nice to see people like you often

Until the next planning for your Beach Vacation

tripexplore.in
"Planning takes a lot of time in trip explorer"
It is surprising to get noticed on the same. Will take up this matter with your Tour Handler Oormila.

Apologies on the inconvenience

tripexplore.in
"My family and my friend family very happy to our arrangement.and good"
Glad to see your Review sir. Super Excited to understand that you, your family and your friends family had a Great Trip arranged by us.

Looking forward for your next travel plan

tripexplore.in
"Very good staf and organising trip well"
Thanks for the Review Mr Jerome

Glad to hear the same

tripexplore.in
"Very helpful advice on planning the holiday. Personal attention and advice by Arun - CEO which really helped in closing in on the plan - over all a good Expereince."
Thanks for your kind words Mr Vijaay. Glad you enjoyed your Vacation to UK planned by me.

Hoping to serve you for the future bookings

tripexplore.in
"I had recently traveled to Seychelles , a very well organized vacation by Tripexplore. Right from the ticketing through the visa processing they did a very personalised job ! Extremely professional staffs with good insight about the tour packages .Their suggestions helped me explore the place in detail . Thank you Tripexplore , job well done."
Great to hear about your experience at Seychelles

Will pass on your appreciation to the team and glad we made your trip memorable.

Looking forward to planning your next Vacation
"My parents and myself travelled on a week long trip to London and Edinburgh and the arrangements from pick ups to drops to hotel reservations and tour options for sight seeing was a perfect blend of a vacation for us with a mix of adventure, serene n scenic experiences and varied cultures. Thanks Arun for organising this for us at such a short span of time. Truly a very very memorable trip for me and my family."
Hi Aslesha,

Thanks a ton for your Review and glad you enjoyed your Vacation in London and Scotland

Glad to have been able to plan your trip

tripexplore.in is rated 4.29 based on 14 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access