tripexplore.in Reviews

Read tripexplore.in Reviews

+914448555485

tour@tripexplore.in

No. 10, 2nd Avenue Road, Indira Nagar, Adyar,

Tell us how tripexplore.in made you happy
She is good response to the customer ....
Noted Sir.

Thanks for the update

tripexplore.in
Everything was fine except the possibility of swiping the credit card. No card machine available
It was an unfortunate Scenario mam. We work on sending payment links but to your case I understood why you wanted to swipe.

We shall look into it in the future.

Enjoy your Vacation
Very helpful advice on planning the holiday. Personal attention and advice by Arun - CEO which really helped in closing in on the plan - over all a good Expereince.
Thanks for your kind words Mr Vijaay. Glad you enjoyed your Vacation to UK planned by me.

Hoping to serve you for the future bookings

tripexplore.in
My parents and myself travelled on a week long trip to London and Edinburgh and the arrangements from pick ups to drops to hotel reservations and tour options for sight seeing was a perfect blend of a vacation for us with a mix of adventure, serene n scenic experiences and varied cultures. Thanks Arun for organising this for us at such a short span of time. Truly a very very memorable trip for me and my family.
Hi Aslesha,

Thanks a ton for your Review and glad you enjoyed your Vacation in London and Scotland

Glad to have been able to plan your trip

tripexplore.in is rated 4.29 based on 14 reviews