True Religion Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend True Religion

How would you rate True Religion ?

"I love the jeans but was apparently there was fine print where they had a Memorial Day Sale which if you spent x amount you received a free beach paddle ball set. When my shipment came and it wasn't in I called to see if it was being shipped separately. They told me while supplies last. So when I told them I wanted to ship my jeans back because I felt that was a bate and switch they told me all sales are final. I called back and found out that was not true. I love the jeans, but I do not think they should offer something they cannot deliver. They know in a computerized world if they have supplies. If not then remove it from the site. I won't buy again because that isn't a company I feel is honest."
"Great products, fast shipping."
"I ordered a hoodie & t-shirt for my son's birthday on the Canadian TR site. I paid for expedited shipping for the order to arrive on time. The t-shirt arrived but no hoodie. Their online computer system showed my order as not being shipped. I phone TR which is ran out of their US office, and they investigated & couldn't figure out why the shirt shipped & not the hoodie. I had to wait another day for them to say, the hoodie was out of stock. I asked them to release the hold they put on my credit card. I was told that money would be released immediately. However, that did not happen. I contacted TR & they said again they didn't know why the money had not been released. That they'd have to email their finance department & inquire why. I could expect to get a response in 24-48 hours. This company cannot pick up the phone and talk to each other between the CAD & USA offices. Poor service is a understatement. NEVER buy anything off their website people. You'll be disappointed & fighting to get your money back !"
"Fantastic sale fantastic clothing"
"Great merchandise - fast delivery! AAA-Service! Highly recommendable!!"
True Religion is rated 3.40 based on 5 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!