True Religion Reviews

Tell us how True Religion made you happy

Over 7 Days
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Over a week
"TR is an example of what Customer Support should not be. Great jeans, but it ends there. Make sure you get your jeans at a store and you are happy with them when you walk out. Any other experience will be a nightmare. TR sent me the wrong pair of jeans 3 times. Email replies are practically non-existent (no, none in my Junk folder). Last reply to replace a botton was to use their repair email with specific info. No kidding, that's what I did use. I aged quite a bit waiting on IM chat and phone support. I do a lot of online shopping and leave plenty of 5 star reviews. I'm sorry, but TR barely makes 1 in my book for how they treat online customers."
Are you True Religion? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I placed an order 1 month ago and I only received half of yet. 1 item was shipped through UPS but was then sent to USPS and I am unable to track this package. But, that’s not all one more item hasn’t even been shipped, I have called costumer service 3 times and they tell me the same thing every time “We are looking for the item in a different warehouse because we don’t have any”... I wish I would’ve read these references below before making my purchase!"
"I ordered $200 pair of jeans three months ago and after repeated messages to the company I still have no word of where my product is and whether or not they will refund me."
"I ordered my stuff like almost 2 weeks ago they sending me piece by piece mind you I ordered six pair of jeans and a shirt and that's so far I got two pair of jeans then I get an email Kaitlyn me they're sitting there from all over the place then I get another email saying sorry we don't have the order so I'm just wondering I see they reviews I should have looked at it before I ordered my stuff and then they going to send me something come up sorry 25% off okay"
"Very bad business they will not refund your money back the supervisor need more training cannot communicate with a paying customer your rating are very very poor just refund my money back order no 06765980"
"I put in a order on January 16,2019 my order was canceled because they didn't have it in stock at none of the stores or warehouses the money was taken out my account they was supposed to refund my money back 3 weeks ago and I called they still saying your money will be there 3 to 5 days never received it the supervisor and representatives are terrible you can't get a supervisor to the phone they lie and say the supervisor is helping another customer very poor business and customer service I am warning you do not buy from them on-line you will not get your money back my credit union will open a case to get my money back true religion is a very disorganized company don't order anything you will not get your money back I will call 7 on your side and complain to better business Bureau my order no is 06765980"
"I placed an order over 2 weeks ago, on Jan 21, 2019, and only 1 of the 4 items I purchased shipped; it shipped only a few days ago (order number is 06783803). I called customer service last week and talked with a rude representative who eventually hung up on me. She told me TR was trying to find inventory in stores and thus the delay in shipment. I think it is ridiculous for a company like yours to have such poor knowledge of your inventory. Also, I was never told about the shipment delay or the lack of inventory of the other 3 items. I had to call back today to find out that the other items will never arrive. Some of those were presents for others. Your company's failure to provide accurate stock information and allowance of orders of items that AREN'T EVEN AVAILABLE is a big waste of time for many people, and it is all very dissatisfying. If your company wants to get out of bankruptcy, it needs to have a more customer-centered approach. Clearly that has not been established yet. I will not purchase from true religion again!"
"This company isn't worth the time it takes to write a detailed review about them. All i can say is BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!"
"As I'm writing this review, I'm on hold with the customer service. When I called, it said the wait time is 48 minutes. One hour and twenty minutes later, I'm still on hold. I have never seen a company as unorganized as TrueReligion. This company does not even deserve ZERO stars. Out of 17 items that I have ordered, 10 were canceled. I still don't understand how a company sells products without having the inventory and they can't even tell you if they are able to fulfill your order. Out of the 7 items received, 4 are worn items. You cannot make this stuff up. Terrible service, products, and customer service representatives. Never again will I deal with this company."
"Took £60 from my sons bank account a month after he purchased goods!! YOU BETTER REFUND ASAP!!!!!"
"If you wanna place an order never get it and have your money stolen than yeah order from them if not i suggest you never order anything from them ever."
"True religion did not send me my order. They took $386 from my card and never send the goods. Contacted them more then 20 times. They send auto reply and never get back to me. Managed to call them, they say the goods were sent and give me fake tracking number. Terrible company, stealing money from the loyal customers. I open dispute with the bank. Hope to recover my money. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM ONLINE. YOU WILL NEVER SEE YOUR ITEMS AND YOUR MONEY IS GONE. BUNCH OF THEAVES."
"Order several different orders, starting 12/29. Have not received a complete order yet, and no refund. Got through to chat after an hour, told me PayPal refund would be issued, it hasn't been opened PayPal case. These people are theives."
"I wish I could give this company zero stars. I also placed an order back in December and was immediately charged for the full order. I did not receive one item and was sent the same Sorry email saying the item was out of stock and I would be refunded within 3 to 5 days everyone else has commented about. That was a month ago!! Forget about calling their customer service line unless you have 2-300 minutes to wait on hold!! I opened a case with Paypal last week. They have yet to even respond to that but continue to send me the Sorry here's 25% off emails. WTF, I don't want 25% off. I would like my money back you stole from me for merchandise you clearly didn't have in stock but continued to advertise for sale on your website. I actually liked this brand and was a loyal customer. Never again. Back to levi's and Polo for me and my family."
"Terrible customer service all my order has been cancel then Everytime you go on the website all the sizes are their again they just lost a long time customer Period never again they need to close then secondly never got refunded at all What’s the point of sending 25% off coupon if you can’t use it doesn’t make any sense."
"I order 3 different orders all well over 300 bucks and never recieved any of the products. True religion did deduct the money immediately! I'm still waiting ok n a refund after the fact I got a cancellation email. LOL they also told me have a ridiculous long wait their website only updates once a week lol. Never heard over such. You would think since they charge $140 per jean or more they would have better I.T. TECH!!! NEVER AGAIN WILL I ORDER FROM SUCH A FLY BY NIGHT WANNABE AMERICAN COMPANY! THEY ARE IN THE SAME CATEGORY AS THE SELL OUT NIKE."
"I purchase 5 items 2 of the items I receive 3 I have not. I purchase items on 12/21/18. I receive email on 12/29/18 stating my order was cancelled due to sold out inventory and it will be 3-5 days for my refund. It is clearly pass 5 days and I still have not yet been refunded. Also two of the items I ordered they are still advertising on website in the sizes that I ordered. Items not receive is Mens Hoodie,Mens Slides, and Mens Monogram back pack. I have tried calling also via chat you cannot get through to anyone. I would advised not to order terrible service they are robbing people."
"Ordered 3 pair of jeans. I had to return them and get my money back. I returned the pants and was just trying to ask as to the length of time to get my money back. They do not have a working call center and ask for customers to "chat" on their website with customer rep. I went there and asked to "chat". It took 2hrs for someone to finally "chat" with me. Just to learn that it will take 7-14 days to get my money back. What a nightmare. Are they scared to talk to people on the phone? Do they only have a coupe people to take care of the "chatting"?"
"TR customer service is beyond frustrating. I ordered 2 pairs of jeans only to get one much later. The frustration while it should have started there started when they delivered the second pair with 21 year or older signature requirement. After calling and calling I ended up picking the jeans up at the UPS shipment location 30 mins from my house. This made me so angry that I retuned both pair.... received an email today stating I was getting a credit for one of the pairs, what happened to the other pair?!?! Can’t get anyone on the phone, chat does not work, and emailing is not even worse! I’m not reaching out to the better business bureau this is NOT how a company should operate. Disgusting!!!! I will tell anyone and everyone this. So sad!"
"I cannot believe TR is not value their customers... their clothing line is not cheap .. shipments came in different packages, and it leaves the warehouse like 3,4 days later ... this is my second time experience this horrible customer service from TR that make me write a review on this website (I did 2 surveys on TR website which was very poor). waiting time is at least 300 min, Live chat is not connected... this will be my last order online for TR … sorry you've lost a customer my business."
True Religion is rated 1.25 based on 60 reviews