True Religion Reviews

Over a week
Returns & Refunds
Difficult
refunds process
"Worst online shopping experience ever, they send me emails imploring to buy items, I check the website, see something i like go to place the order , make a payment then to be told there is an error and the order can't be placed, this has happened uncountable number of times, I call customer service to assist and they are extremely unhelpful, almost clueless. In cases where the order manages to go through, you wait several weeks, but no order, i then have to phone customer services, who are very unhelpful, eventually a refund is sent after almost a month with no explanation from TR, TR need to close their online service as it is a complete and utter Joke with zero effectiveness."
Are you True Religion? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"They are theft, they sent me the wrong order, They told me to sent it back and I did, but they never sent me my real order or refunded me back my money, stay away from their online order. I had know problem returning them their wrong order which cost more then what I order, it's not worth my salvation that why I sent it back."
"Tried to place order which kept saying error on item, but didn't say which item! Phoned and lady said if it's Boxers that's the problem. Placed another order for a top, finally order went through and i paid. Week later got email to say order not available! What's the point of item on website which are not really being available. One item i can except but not 4 different items!"
"Worst company to ever deal with! Arrogant retards on their live chats with no sympathy which shows me alot of people are unhappy and it's a norm in their business. Their social media is a awful aswell. Lost all respect for Fake religion. No wonder you are going bankrupt"
"YOUR COSTUMER SERVICE IS HORRIBLE THE WORST COMPANY EVER I LOST MY PACKAGE WHEN THEY DELIVERED TRUE RELIGION DIDNT SEND ME ANOTHER ORDER OR REFUND MY MONEY BACK WHEN U CALLED THEY HAVE YOU WAITING IN ON LINE I ASK TO SPEAK TO MANAGER AND THEY TOLD ME THEY DONT HAVE A MANAGER OR SUPERVISOR TO SPEAK WITH I WILL NEVER BUY NOTHING FROM THIS STORE OR WEBSITE AGAIN."
"Not sure what's happened at True Religion but it's undoubtedly gone down hill in the last year or so. The once stylish Men's product line is now increasingly garish with many "Wickid" items now looking like they were designed by the same stylist who kitted out Ali G's wardrobe. Customer Service is also very poor with delivery of items ordered being haphazard owing to poor stock control, and refunds for returned items are slow at best, although no refund was provided at all for the items I recently returned despite numerous emails to Customer Service. Fortunately, Paypal provided a refund as the returned items were tracked and True Religion marked the package as received at their Swindon Depot a few months earlier."
"What a disgrace. I had to return 4 pair of jeans because their sizing is incorrect, as stated online. My son is 6’1”. Site says order size 32. LoL! Returned 32 got 34! Still too short! Ordered 36, Still too short! I had to call customer service about 8 times to get my refund. I’m still waiting for my refund. The fulfillment center received my return 4/3/19! They tell me they don’t have a record of my order! I have my credit card statement and the UPS confirmation number. Not sure how this company is still in business! They lost mine!! Will never order again!! Report them to BBB. How are they not going to give someone their money back!"
"TRASH!!! This is the most ridiculous site to shop ever. If you have an order with 10 different items, be prepared that it will charge your bank 10 freaking different transactions, which is super annoying. However, this is still not too bad if you only have 1 order with them. BUT if you have 3, within 7 days, your bank transactions will be all over the places, there is no way you can keep track of whichever charge is belonged to whichever order. WHICH THEN THEY WILL OVER CHARGE YOU!!! Emailed the support 3 damn times, NO RESPONSE. Talked to them over the phone for 20m, still nothing got resolved. COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS!!! WORST SITE EVER!!!"
"It has now happened 3 times that I have received the complete wrong order with someone else’s invoice. I returned the jeans that they sent incorrectly and the UPS tracking number shows it returned to their facility March 26, 2019. I still have not received my refund. I called a week ago and was told the my refund would be sent to my bank account in 3-5 days... I called again today and was told that information previously told to me was false. I was told that the jeans had arrived to their facility, but they had not been scanned in.. Which can take 14 days, to process.(it’s been a month.....) Once scanned in it can take another 14 days for a refund.. This is rediculous."
"They really need to start letting us rate things at 0 or negative stars, because this place would receive the lowest rating one could possibly get. Pathetic in every sense of the word. They obviously don't keep inventory and have no clue what they have in stock. Don't waste your time or money on this incompetent company."
"I was over charged on my credit card for weeks after being told I’ll be refunded within three to five business days ..more time passed I contacted again only to get hung up on after holding for over fifteen mins finally spoke to someone and now I have to wait more time to get refunded let’s see how long will I hv to wait to give them another call bk on this same compliant SMH ..never will I ever order online at True Religion 😬😤 not to mention horrible customer service"
"I placed an order online and about a week after i got the order confirmation, i get a cancellation email with no explanation. I eventually got a response saying the item i ordered was out of stock but, this wasn't until i sent an email asking why it was cancelled. You would think they would automatically send an explanation. Here is the kicker: the refunded the cost for the merchandise but kept the shipping cost. Not sure why they would think they have a right to keep shipping charges when they cancelled the order and never even shipped it to begin with."
"Pack of aholes... i have 2 shipments which are almost 5 months late and no one can tell me whats going on.. i have emailed, called, chat several times... I have purchased over 20 pairs of jean in a space of 2 years. I wont stop emailing or posting everywhere i can find which rates TR online orders and provide my horrendous service and support from TR... TRUE BS"
"Terrible customer service. Refused to provide a returning customer with a Size recommendation for two products in their festival collection. Rude and unprofessional. This company is not what it used to be."
"Their customer service is horrible. Cancelled my shipment but didn’t even alert me about how I would get my money back. Currently been waiting for my check to come in the mail, but it’s been over three months. I’ve called them multiple times, but they still don’t do a single thing about my issue. they don’t seem to care about their customers, since they’ve collected my money and have made up ridiculous excuses as to why I haven’t received my payment back yet."
"For a company that charges so much for their clothing, the customer service is horrendous... customer service reps are not polite, not professional, and act like you are disrupting them by calling to have problems with your order resolved. Every time I had to make a return, I had to do a follow up call, in order for my refund to be processed. Orders are cancelled, and no email notifications are sent, nor is the order status updated on your account to reflect that items are out of stock, and cancelled. I have never been so displeased having to do business with a big company, such as this."
"Ordered jeans and a jacket a week ago. Paid 20 dollars for expedited shipping. My order got sent in parts. Got the jacket after 5 days and still no jeans. Called customer service. The lady was rude to me telling me that MAYBE they will return my shipping cost. And that they have high volume and difficulties. How is this my problem? I paid for service I haven’t received and they had the nerve to say it is ok. The lady wasn’t listening. Was interrupting. What kind of customer service is that? Will never buy from them again. Not for my money I am gonna be dealing with them ever again."
"If I could add none starts I will ...worst customer service I have ever experienced ... I bough online a week ago and they will not ship it , i called and they hang up on me ...insane !!! Last time I will ever buy this product !!! ..."
"They don't care about their customers. When customer service, order fulfillment and customer refunds start going downhill, Its generally a sign a business is about to go bust.These guys escaped Bankruptcy last year. Looks like their poor business model has cought up with them again. Stay well clear. you are not guaranteed your oder and you are not guaranteed a refund. Disregard customer service at your peril TR."
"I wish I could give them zero stars, I ordered a size 40 in men’s jeans they sent me a size 25 in women’s jeans, I contacted customer service I wanted a refund on my money they kept sending me shipping labels and had no curtesy about my situation, so I had to drive with a broken foot to the store to return the order and get my money back, that’s why I ordered online I didn’t want to go to the store and they still made me go to the store because of their mistake, I would of returned the jeans when they refunded my mind, to me it seems like they have zero respect for the customers who pay hundreds of dollars for their jeans completely disappointed and will never buy true religion ever again"
True Religion is rated 1.26 based on 89 reviews