True Religion Reviews

43% of reviewers recommend True Religion
00AM
12AM

Tell us how True Religion made you happy

"I ordered a pair of High Top sneakers on 18/10/2018 which they said was on sale. I ordered a size 11 and they decided to send me a size 10. When I contacted them I was told that I wasn't going to get an exchange but a refund which will take up to 14 working days and should I need to have the same item then I would have to re- purchase it at the current marked price of which I found it to be a bad practice because True Religion made that mistake or did it on purpose to inconvenience me as a customer and wonder how many of us were inconvenienced the same way or another due to their incompetence at the expense of the the supposed to be the backbone of their business. IS THIS A SCAM. I haven't received my refund that I was forced to have yet."
Are you True Religion? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback True Religion receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I made a online purchase and didnt receive my order and your customer service is giving me the run around. They had me reaching out to UPS doing their work for them and I was told by management if I report it to my bank that I would be band from shopping online. I take that as a threat. I spent my money online and because I'm ask for answers you want to band me from shopping. I glad you stated that because I will never patronize and of your stores and I will also let people know exactly how you treat your customers. I can't even check any of the boxes below because I didnt receive my package. No one true religion returned my call until today when a manager told me if I report it my bank I would be band from shopping online."
"I love the jeans but was apparently there was fine print where they had a Memorial Day Sale which if you spent x amount you received a free beach paddle ball set. When my shipment came and it wasn't in I called to see if it was being shipped separately. They told me while supplies last. So when I told them I wanted to ship my jeans back because I felt that was a bate and switch they told me all sales are final. I called back and found out that was not true. I love the jeans, but I do not think they should offer something they cannot deliver. They know in a computerized world if they have supplies. If not then remove it from the site. I won't buy again because that isn't a company I feel is honest."
"Great products, fast shipping."
"I ordered a hoodie & t-shirt for my son's birthday on the Canadian TR site. I paid for expedited shipping for the order to arrive on time. The t-shirt arrived but no hoodie. Their online computer system showed my order as not being shipped. I phone TR which is ran out of their US office, and they investigated & couldn't figure out why the shirt shipped & not the hoodie. I had to wait another day for them to say, the hoodie was out of stock. I asked them to release the hold they put on my credit card. I was told that money would be released immediately. However, that did not happen. I contacted TR & they said again they didn't know why the money had not been released. That they'd have to email their finance department & inquire why. I could expect to get a response in 24-48 hours. This company cannot pick up the phone and talk to each other between the CAD & USA offices. Poor service is a understatement. NEVER buy anything off their website people. You'll be disappointed & fighting to get your money back !"
"Fantastic sale fantastic clothing"
"Great merchandise - fast delivery! AAA-Service! Highly recommendable!!"
True Religion is rated 2.71 based on 7 reviews