SNOW Reviews

of reviewers recommend SNOW
The customer service representatives at SNOW are extremely quick to assist with any questions. They are very professional and friendly! It is always a much more comfortable shopping experience on-line when you're confident the company cares about their customers! I highly recommend their products!! My dentist said I whitened my teeth by 9 shades in less than a month!!
Worst customer service experience ever. It took forever them to ship my item and when I wanted to cancel the order I got the email saying that It has been shipped. They send me the wrong item and when I contacted the customer service I was asked another two weeks for the reaming items to be shipped. Which never happened.
My teeth become whiter in half year
I only received a portion of my order and I am still waiting on the other mouth piece. I called the company and the representative told me it was do to the demand. Its interesting how quick your money is taken but it takes forever to get what you paid for.
This is an excellent product. Best item I have bought in a decade. Now my husband and daughter wants it too.
I wasn’t sure if it would work good but it way exceeded my expectations.
I highly recommend Snow!
I absolutely love SNOW, I used to use the Crest whitening strips for years. I got a present last Christmas of the SNOW set and haven’t looked back. The only problem I have with SNOW is the length of time for delivery, I ordered a set for my mum for this Christmas and it still hasn't arrived, I had nothing to give her on Christmas morning which was completely embarrassing!!!
I also have received no emails about delivery dates etc so I’m very disappointed! So I still have no idea when it will arrive!!!! I may have to look into another product for the future as I ordered well in advance and still no delivery!! As a result of this I shall be very reluctant to order again.
Thank you for an amazing products.
I really can't write a review at this time. I received from my husband for a Christmas present and I plan on starting it on New Years Day.

I will writer one after I have used it for at least the 21 days!!!
I'm excited can't wait to start it.

Cynthia K Reeder
Delivery took 4 weeks, arrived after Xmas. This was bought as a Xmas gift. I kept receiving promotional emails offering discounts on the item I had bought. Presentation very good.
I ORDERED THE ULTIMATE GIFT BUNDLE AND IT CAME IN A TIMELY MATTER. I ALSO RELOCATED AND JUST AFTER MY ORDER WAS PLACED AND NEEDED TO CHANGE MY ADDRESS BEFORE IT SHIPPED. CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS ON TOP OF IT AND THEN I GOT MY PACKAGE AND A MOUTHPIECE WAS MISSING. I CONTACT THEM AND THEY LREADY SHIPPED IT OUT! I AM BEYOND HAPPY WITH THE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THE PRODUCT!
I am pleased with the product but I am concerned about the negative publicity surrounding this product. I will continue to use this product unless it is proven to be unsafe or detrimental to my health.
Purchased it, but have not used it so I have no feed back as of now.
Excellent product, easy to use and I am already seeing results!
Works like magic.
LOVE IT AWESOME!!
I ordered two wireless Snow kits, with the 30% off deal. When the box arrived it only contained
one kit and I waited quite a while and still no second gift. On December 10th, I called Snow and a very nice young man, named Zach, answered and was extremely nice and very helpful. I explained to Zach that I was planning on giving the second Snow kit as a gift for the Jewish holiday. The first night of the holiday was this very night, and I did not have the gift to give.
Zach offered to come to my home and deliver it right away, It was amazing to offer to do this and I was blown away. Being close to where I live in Phoenix he was at my home in about ten minutes.
Snow should know that Zach is an amazing employee and should be very pleased that they hired such a great person. He went out of his way to make the holiday a very happy one
for me. I will never forget his kind gesture
I have ordered four kits now, one for me and I gifted one to a friend.
Thank you again, Zach, you are going places with that dedication
Sincerely, Jannie Pearlman
Listen I’m no poet I’m a 55 year old 36 year hard hat wearing Union Carpenter from New York. I’ve been smoking since I was 10 and drinking coffee since I was a teenager. Tried other products on the market and burned my gums and teeth bad. After using Snow there was no gum or teeth sensitivity and a noticeable difference after one use. And the second key factor was 75 Applications for a little over $100. If I saw a difference in one use I can’t wait to see my teeth in a month. There’s nothing more to say the product speaks for itself I give it an A+ 100% Zach from Snow you’re the man!
Wow ! After just one use; my teeth were much whiter. Was so impressed I bought
one for my Son.
SNOW is amazing: from product they offer to customer service they provide- 5 stars all the way!
I ordered some whiteners over the weekend. My order didn't apply BLACK FRIDAY DISCOUNT.I called on Monday and Zach promptly refunded the 30% off my order. Zach apologized for the mishap and took care of the issue and gave me 5 STAR SERVICE!!! THANK YOU ZACH!!! TERRI IN COLORADO *****
SNOW is rated 4.13 based on 363 reviews