Try Snow Reviews

Eva T.
Try Snow 5 star review on 27th May 2020
Jared N.
More Photos & Videos
My experience so far is not as I was expecting, unfortunately!
I read that in a matter of 10 days I would see results and I have not. I read and follow every step however, I have not seen great results. Perhaps I should continue using for more days and review again.
I received the product and used it once. The second time I plugged it in it flashed and now doesn't work at all. I've emailed the company twice and haven't received a reply in two weeks. I wouldn't buy it again.
Snoe teeth whitening is the best Whitening of the teeth I have ever tried. And less than 21 days I had beautiful white teeth. My My friends noticed how white they were. I'm now doing touch UPS about once a month. I will continue to use snow and recommend it to anyone. Thank you for such a great product.
I have not received my product and have sent 2 emails without a response.
I can't... still haven't received order 😕 from over a month of ordering!!
Still have not received it so no review as of now
I have never received my product so I could not leave a review.
I never received my product. It has been over a month since I made my order. I left a voicemail and emailed the provided address. I have yet to be contacted by a rep.
I can't write a review I still haven't received my order and it's been over a month
have not received product as today
I haven't received the product I ordered on April 30, 2020. NO one responds to my requests for update. Right now, SNOW SUCKS!
I never received my Snow. I will be reporting this. I even wrote into the company asking about my order. I never received a reply. I will be sending in my review on all platforms and advising people to not order as this appears to be a scam.
Over a month and still no product, horrible customer service.
My review is for the service I have received (or NOT received), since I have not actually received any product, which I ordered 36 days prior to this review. I have sent numerous emails and left phone messages and haven't received any kind of response. I do however get marketing emails telling me how great the product is, and others telling me that SNOW is Now Available at Target! So what your saying is, I should have not placed my order with you directly, and that I should have just waited and gone to Target? Hmmmm...OK.
Would love to write a review but have not received it yet!
There is nothing to review as I never received the ordered and paid for merchandise. No answers to several emails or phone message.
Contacting my cc to report a fraudulent sale.
Worst company ever. No communication, ordered a month ago,never received my item... VERY disappointed.
If I could give 0 stars I would. No idea if the product works because I have yet to receive it after waiting over 5 weeks. I understand the delays businesses are seeing but when the “CEO” sends an email stating I can expect my product in 2-3 weeks and it’s been twice as long it’s pretty irritating. I’ve reached out for a response and have received nothing back in return.
I would NEVER recommend this product to anyone. You pay for the product but you will never see it or get your money back. It’s been almost 2 months without any response. Tried to contact via phone and email without any response back. Very very disappointed with this company overall.
I placed an order on April 30th and spent almost $200. I sent TWO (unanswered) emails last week asking that the order just be canceled and my money returned. Just got an email that the order is scheduled for shipment.

Tried the "live chat" option and was basically asked to leave a message at the beep.

I'm baffled by all of this.

Maybe spend more time and money on providing any kind of customer service than advertising smiles during the quarantine?
Try Snow is rated 1.22 based on 72 reviews