Tv Aerial Company Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Tv Aerial Company

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Tv Aerial Company?

Tell us how Tv Aerial Company made you happy

Telephone
"Terrible service. Engineer came to align a satellite (which was installed by them a year ago) and it didn't work the day after. Both, the engineer and the company director told me that I have to pay for another alignment visit. Refused to honor 2 years warranty on their equipment. Manager was incredibly rude, didn't even let me finish one sentence. Claimed my money back through consumer protection."
Are you Tv Aerial Company? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"The freeview box faults were quickly diagnosed and corrected for a minima feel"
"Superb service once the engineer arrived. He did far more than we expected and left us very happy indeed with everything working perfectly. It is a pity that the office back up was less organised and promises were made, postponed and delayed again. The engineer knew none of this and we should have been given a more realistic time schedule initially. He restored our faith. Now get things sorted on the phone please."
JB
"Very efficient same day service. Pleasant engineer who worked quickly and cleanly. Would highly recommend."
Tv Aerial Company is rated 3.75 based on 4 reviews