UK-appliances.com Reviews

Read UK-appliances.com Reviews

02084326466

sales@uk-appliances.com

14 Kingsway,Coney Hall Parade,

Tell us how UK-appliances.com made you happy
Very, very impressed. Rang Thursday afternoon, ordered main oven and combi-oven StudioLine products as my overs had spontaneously broken (I'm clumsy - don't ask.) Delivered, installed, old kit removed in less than 40 minutes on Saturday afternoon by an intelligent fellow. Could not ask for more.
Thank you for your review, it was a pleasure to assist you.
Extremely friendly and helpful service. Great competitive prices and prompt delivery. Would definitely use again Thanks Alison White
Thank you for the review we hope you shop with us again soon.
I recently bought a Siemens oven from UK-Appliances at a very competitive price. The service was brilliant and my oven was delivered promptly and on the day and time it was promised. I will definitely use them again.
Thank you for the review, we hope you shop with us again soon.
Swift, attentive service and very sharp prices - an unusual and extremely welcome combination.
Thank you for the review, we aim to offer a professional and personalised service at the very best prices.
Quick delivery and good service
All as scheduled, delivered and installed at competitive price. This was a replacement integrated fridge freezer.
Thank you, it was a pleasure to deal with you.
The website is easy to use, cheapest on the Internet and quick delivery with great customer service. Couldn't ask for more!!
Thank you for the review, we look forward to you shopping with us again soon.
Excellent service prompt deliver and good communication would recommend.
Thank you for the review, we hope you visit us again soon.
Worth a 'Very Good' on the basis of price alone but a good service otherwise. After the first attempt at delivery was thwarted because I didn't respond to their calls they re-arranged the delivery very quickly.
Thank you for the comments and we hope you shop with us again soon.
Customer service very good all my questions were answered immediately will definitely use UK Appliances in the future.
Thank you we hope you shop with UK-appliances.com again soon.
Quick delivery, very helpful delivery man. Very pleased with service
Thank you for your review and we hope you shop with us again soon.
Superb service at a brilliant price
Thank you for your review, please visit us again soon!
Purchased bosch dryer and washer and very impressed with both price and service. Requested for urgent delivery which was arranged. Definetly use their service in future.
Thank you for the comments and we look forward to dealing with you in the future.
I dealt with Steve at UK Appliances to purchase 2 ovens, gas hob, dishwasher, freezer, gas hob and extractor fan as part of my home renovation project. I had no prior dealing with the company but found them through a google search for Siemens steam ovens. My purchase resulted in Siemens and Bosch appliances and a Elica hood over 2 deliveries. I recommend them based on my experience of price competitiveness and personalized service. 10 out of 10.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it was a pleasure helping you with your purchase.
I was really impressed with these guys. I found what I wanted in the shop and entered the model in to their website and saved £160! Helpful, informative and friendly on the phone. Item was delivered when promised. Thank you
Thank you for the review and we hope you choose to shop with us again soon.
Good service and good prices decided to visit the showroom and look at what I was purchasing. Everyone was very helpful even made me a coffee! Excellent all round!
You are welcome to visit anytime we all hope to see you again soon
Great prices, delivered when they said they would and all very helpful.
We are pleased to be of assistance.
Good service and great prices, called up and was given the stock status there and then. Paid for the order and was kept informed by regular emails until delivery. Thanks will definitely use again????
Thank you for the review and we hope to be of service again soon.
UK-appliances.com is rated 4.74 based on 78 reviews