UK-appliances.com Reviews

Read UK-appliances.com Reviews

02084326466

sales@uk-appliances.com

14 Kingsway,Coney Hall Parade,

Tell us how UK-appliances.com made you happy
Paid for a Samsung Fridge, never received. No response to multiple email or calls. Avoid!
I have a paid for and not received my Miele fridge from 9th of March. Phone and emails not been replied to even went to shop and saw the amount of paperwork to be dealt with on the desk, buyer beware, you have been warned!
Awful service from UK-Appliances. Website says they let you know delivery dates within 48 hours. 2 weeks on from the order date of 16 May and still no communication so emailed and called, but heard nothing. Also contacted their ‘sister’ company Paul Turnham Kitchens (this name was on my PayPal receipt) on social media who were slightly better at getting back to me but still couldn’t give me a delivery date. Got an email from Uk-appliances saying due to the lockdown they weren’t working! They were quick enough to take my money. If they weren’t operating they should have closed their website to orders. Now at 2 June and they are ‘just startIng’ to put orders through their suppliers again so it might be 7+ working days until I receive my order. I have now asked for a full refund. Fed up of the lack of communication and being messed around. Do not buy from this disorganised company.
This company should not be taking orders now, they just do not respond to any emails, why not?
UK-appliances.com is rated 4.74 based on 78 reviews