UNDIVIDED Reviews

17% of reviewers recommend UNDIVIDED

Popular Questions:

How can I contact UNDIVIDED?

Tell us how UNDIVIDED made you happy

"Con men tried to swindle me for £320 for a pair of trainers that were blatently never sent out!!! Lucky I paid through paypal so got money back but would not recommend buying from these"
Are you UNDIVIDED? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I thought there was going to be an issue with getting my item but I recieved it, it looks exactly how it should :) don’t know why there’s so many bad reviews"
"Crooks - no goods no refund - do not use"
"After being refunded my money by the bank for the fraud of undivided. Co. UK. The sent a PayPal request for money. These people are parasites. The request was to a new email address so can't be linked to the previous request. I reported them to PayPal wand request them to be blocked. Never ever deal with undivided. Co. UK. They try every way possible to fraudulently get money off you. This is a scam request. This company operate fraudulently. I already contacted my bank as they withdrew money from my account. I am not paying this request, they never sent the product I purchased, they took out postage already, and international charge from China, despite saying UK based company, then this request for a second postage amount for product that did not arrive. I am not paying it. I would block them from PayPal if I was you. They are a massive fraud company, confirmed by my bank investigation into them."
"Do not order from Undivided, biggest scammer/fraud this website needs to be shut down to prevent others from experiencing this, The email address info@mrindivided.com bounced back meaning they must have deleted it. Trying hard to get my money back but not sure I will see it again."
"Total fraud website. Takes more money than the purchase price and shipping. Has only 1 method of contact , EMAIL address which is never replied to, I mean never replied to. Clues to tell you it's a fraud website:- Contact address=no Contact phone number=no Contact link from website working=no Returns address=no Paypal=no Visa/mastercard=no Other credit card=no Confirmation email does not have store name in it. Payment transaction from bank does not have store name in it Payment request comes from China Change of currency fee is applied to your transaction Its is a total fraud. You will not receive your items, you will pay more than you expect and did you know your buying from China, it's not mentioned in the website, so there are international fees on postage charge. Total total scam, their taking your money and laughing. Never ever buy from this seller."
"DO NOT ORDER FROM https://mrundivided.com/ This guy is a scammer. I ordered a pair of trainers and nothing ever came. I emailed several times but they just ignore you. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY. MASSIVE FRAUD!!!"
"Ordered Friday due tmo stop talking nonsense you fools great site!!!"
"Dont even want to give them 1 star!!! DONT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! they take your money, you dont receive your goods or refunds! They ignore your emails and Instagram messages!! frauds!!!"
"Do not purchase from this seller, I bought some Valentino’s and had 0 delivery or update on the order, emailed twice and got no reply. Massive fraud"
"Ordered new valentino’s, came within a week. DPD delivery, perfection and good price. Sold out in most other places"
"Do not buy massive scam has u off doesnt even send u goods even when u have paid for them dont know how they have so many followers and arent even legit"
"If I could give them a zero rating I would. Ordered trainers a month ago and haven’t received them. They do not respond to emails."
"DO NOT BUY * DO NOT ORDER * YOU WONT RECEIVE IT * VERY OVERPRICED AND NEVER A NEXT DAY DELIVERY Service is disgusting, im literally laughing at how someone is able to run a business this poor to that extend? Yes they may have allot of followers but they literately scam people! Why offer a free delivery when I STILL HAVE TO PAY. There are so many other pages such as Henry Chadwicks and CrepSelect who unlike undivided do as they say. If you check other personal shoppers they have much bigger selection. Looked for them on trust pilot. couldnt be found, i wonder why. Ive literally been ripped off. Ordered a pair of Valentino's TILL DATE I HAVE RECEIVED F*CK ALL. All he does is blurr his own personal pictures because he knows hes a scam artist."
"The guy is a massive fraud, agree with all the comments below. Do not purchase anything from him."
"Never ever received an Item. that Positive review is probably an insider of this scam website. Famous websites are famous and legit for a reason. Don't use this scammer website"
"My delivery came in 2 days when at the busy time of Christmas period they stated 5-7 working day delivery! I’m very unsure about the below bad reviews, I feel maybe this could be other company’s trying to bad mouth UNDIVIDED as I have used them several times & so have all my friends & have NEVER had a problem! Thanks for the amazing service!"
"Highly recommend no one buys from this site. Like people have said they’re rude don’t reply to emails and lie and “free” delivery. I was promised an item before Christmas arrived a week later. This customer service isn’t good enough"
"If i could give 0 I would! Placed order on the 20/12/17 and they guaranteed before christmas delivery! Received confirmation on my purchase but nothing since and delivery never arrived! I have emailed and went meessges on instagram! Left comments on their page that they have now stopped allowing me to Comment asking for my delivery! They have taken my money and have no way of contacting them!"
"Ordered a Christmas present for my partner. Was happy to take my money but then not supply the goods? Have called, emailed, direct messaged on social media and still no reply!!!! SCAM! DO NOT ORDER."
UNDIVIDED is rated 1.67 based on 24 reviews