UNDIVIDED Reviews

13% of reviewers recommend UNDIVIDED

How would you rate UNDIVIDED ?

"Ordered new valentino’s, came within a week. DPD delivery, perfection and good price. Sold out in most other places"
Lucy Ratcliffe
Unverified Reviewer
"My delivery came in 2 days when at the busy time of Christmas period they stated 5-7 working day delivery! I’m very unsure about the below bad reviews, I feel maybe this could be other company’s trying to bad mouth UNDIVIDED as I have used them several times & so have all my friends & have NEVER had a problem! Thanks for the amazing service!"
"Do not purchase from this seller, I bought some Valentino’s and had 0 delivery or update on the order, emailed twice and got no reply. Massive fraud"
"Do not buy massive scam has u off doesnt even send u goods even when u have paid for them dont know how they have so many followers and arent even legit"
"If I could give them a zero rating I would. Ordered trainers a month ago and haven’t received them. They do not respond to emails."
"DO NOT BUY * DO NOT ORDER * YOU WONT RECEIVE IT * VERY OVERPRICED AND NEVER A NEXT DAY DELIVERY Service is disgusting, im literally laughing at how someone is able to run a business this poor to that extend? Yes they may have allot of followers but they literately scam people! Why offer a free delivery when I STILL HAVE TO PAY. There are so many other pages such as Henry Chadwicks and CrepSelect who unlike undivided do as they say. If you check other personal shoppers they have much bigger selection. Looked for them on trust pilot. couldnt be found, i wonder why. Ive literally been ripped off. Ordered a pair of Valentino's TILL DATE I HAVE RECEIVED F*CK ALL. All he does is blurr his own personal pictures because he knows hes a scam artist."
"The guy is a massive fraud, agree with all the comments below. Do not purchase anything from him."
"Never ever received an Item. that Positive review is probably an insider of this scam website. Famous websites are famous and legit for a reason. Don't use this scammer website"
"Highly recommend no one buys from this site. Like people have said they’re rude don’t reply to emails and lie and “free” delivery. I was promised an item before Christmas arrived a week later. This customer service isn’t good enough"
"If i could give 0 I would! Placed order on the 20/12/17 and they guaranteed before christmas delivery! Received confirmation on my purchase but nothing since and delivery never arrived! I have emailed and went meessges on instagram! Left comments on their page that they have now stopped allowing me to Comment asking for my delivery! They have taken my money and have no way of contacting them!"
"Ordered a Christmas present for my partner. Was happy to take my money but then not supply the goods? Have called, emailed, direct messaged on social media and still no reply!!!! SCAM! DO NOT ORDER."
"Please do not use this website . I've paid for goods and none have arrived , they have no phone number or address . They do not answer emails !! Stick to real designer store , selfridges, Harvey Nichols, flannels ect . Feel so sad I've never been ripped off !!! DO NOT BUY FROM HERE !!!!"
"""i would 100% not recommend ordering with this company, the customer service is terrible, emailed 5 times over the space of 3 days and none of them got answered, also when making the account to log in with to order he scams you by thinking of getting the gold membership to get express delivery when after purchasing no option comes up when ordering to tick express you just have to click standard 2-4 working days to then recieve confirmation a hour later with your express delivery code. this website has no help with things like this, no contact number. he's just one stuck up twat who's around top brands which has gotten to he's head to not answer any emails. if you own a company which deals with high end products and large sums of money like so you should deal with customer service"
"Absolutely awful. So many problems & rude."
"Shambolic Service"