USCES LLC Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend USCES LLC

About USCES LLC: USCES provides credential evaluation and certified translation services for the leading law firms, universities, and individual customers.

How would you rate USCES LLC?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Abhijeet Wadhokar
Verified Buyer
"the result is not as per my expectation ...you just validate my degree on normal paper It should be on proper letterhead..."
"It was a quick and really good response."
Evangeline Sepuesca
Verified Buyer
"I am happy that I got the result of my US equivalency."
"they are very fast and they always help you when you need them"
"Too long turnaround. They promised 2-3 business days, received on the 4th day after asking for an update the day before in which they mentioned they will send it on that day, and then again another updated was requested on the 4th day, they did not reply. After a few hours, I sent an email cancelling the order and requesting a refund because it was too late already, three minutes later they were sending me the draft. The email asking for the refund was never answered, as well as the chats or phone calls. If at least they answer me stating the reasons for the refusing of the refund or at least getting to an agreement of 50/50, I would feel more comfortable, but not answering at all, looks very bad."
"I and my friend booked such services,and we have the same mailing address. The staff promised that you will send another copies for me and my friend. 1. Some mistakes on my friend‘s transcript result. Actually, it is acceptable. 2.Mistook someone else’ address for me and my friend when I did not give my address. 3. After giving my address,what I received is only my friend’s transcript without mine and the copies. 4. After I giving feedback and reminding you again that do not forget our copies, I received my friend‘s copy and my original transcripts,that is to say,you did not send me my copy. 5. I responded by sending an email and hoped that you would send me my copy to my new address. After explanation,there is no any reply. What a bad service and poor experience !"
Madhavi Sriram
Verified Buyer
"USCES LLC delivered my certification on time. The interpretation of grades from Indian system to US GPA system was accurate and fair. The USPTO accepted the accreditation provided by USCES. I would definitely recommend USCES LLC."
Patti McDermott
"Very efficient turnaround"
Kaushila Sharma
Verified Buyer
"USCES has very good customer service via email or chat. I didn't have much luck through phone though. Overall, they handled my situation very professionally on time. I strongly recommend my friends and anyone who is reading this review to give them a try."
"Very uncomplicated, helpful, fast, very friendly and understanding, it was my first time and new for me."
Sahrish Ahmad
Verified Buyer
"Yes it’s made me really happy and feel so proud after getting my teacher job with a great degree evaluation,, Thank you so much 😊"
Jamile Alsayegh
Verified Buyer
"Yes they did a good job thank u"
"They did a good job translating my paperwork, just took a long time for them to do so.. though it was during the holiday season I do expect some kind of feedback if it will take longer."
"They were able to help me in every question I had and the return of my papers was pretty fast!"
David Valladares
Verified Buyer
"Acelerar el tiempo de servicio, solo para corregir el tamaño de fuente que solicite les tomó como una semana y después cuando me enviaron los documentos por correo tomo casi un mes para recibirlos, de haber sabido que tomaría tanto tiempo todo el proceso no hubiera hecho la traducción con uds al final no use los documentos que me enviaron por correo porque ya era demasiado tiempo y los documentos eran muy urgentes para mi, gracias"
Anil Subedi
Verified Buyer
"Because its gives Output very fast."
Ezequiel Vierma
Verified Buyer
"I submitted study records for some post-graduate Studies I conducted. There was a mistake in the evaluation. After careful review I sent notice and asked to re-write the evaluation taking into account my remarks. I was totally ignored. The first evaluation was too good to be true. I did not notice at first because it was too urgent for me to check the details. But without the corrections the evaluation is useless. So. I lost my money."
Punny Nguyen
Verified Buyer
"It’s good. It can be better if the mail can be delivered faster."
"I am very pleased with my credential evaluation. My university accepted it."
"I had done the evaluation of my MS and PdD diplomas and course-by-course evaluation of the transcript. I am very glad I did not have to obtain the foreign apostiles for my diplomas, as it was required by WES. The translation and evaluation was done on time and was fair."
USCES LLC is rated 4.28 based on 145 reviews