USCES LLC Reviews

of reviewers recommend USCES LLC
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read USCES LLC Reviews

About USCES LLC:

USCES provides credential evaluation and certified translation services for the leading law firms, universities, and individual customers.

Tell us how USCES LLC made you happy
I really appreciate your great help and effort .thanks a lot.
Fast, reliable, and affordable. I love everything from start to finish and their very prompt and efficient live chat is amazing. I will strong recommend.
Their translation service is a joke. I submitted my degree certificate for evaluation and the result from them is unbelievably terrible. Anyone who knows how use google can do a better job. They translate higher education into high school education. And I am not from a very small country that speaks a rare language. I am from China, you can find a bilingual Chinese American in no time but they provide sketchy service like this. I went to one of the first tier universities in China so it should be no problem for them to find out it is higher education, not high school education. Mistakes like this will severely jeopardize my immigration status. DON'T USE THIS COMPANY, YOU DESERVE BETTER.
I am going through a selection process with the police and one of the requirements is to have my educational background validated in the United States. I honestly was very worried because it is difficult to know which institutions here have the credibility and acceptance when it comes to governmental jobs. Anyway, I did my research and found USCES with great comments and so I decided to take a chance and try it. Well, for my pleasant surprise the service has been impeccable, I sent my diplomas (high school, college and graduate) and all were validated with agility. I sent them to the police and they asked me to get the documets from USCES notarized. Today, via chat, I had all the necessary assistance from Hasmine to make the orther, clarify any qustions and make the payment for the required services. Once again I was gladly surprised with an amazing service. Thank you very much USCES and thank you Hasmine!
Excellent service!
My credential evaluation has been so fast, accurate and for all your efficient and effective work processing, I, thank you very much! Stay Safe and God Bless to All! God Bless America!
Its really nice experience on my work experience evaluation. Support is really quick and easy.
They were very helpful it took 3 weeks for my diploma & transcript to be assessed but it was worth the wait. Just waiting for the hard copies paper document. Thank you USCES for your quick responses!!!
It was a pleasure doing business with them, I am very impressed by the customer service that helps you through out the process.
Everything was done by the given date, precisely and accurately.
I highly recommend them!!
I haven’t got my paper copies yet but I want to note the excellent customer service I experienced with. If you have any questions or concerns they respond right away. My order was done fast enough (Probably, within 5 days). And to be honest, prices pleasantly surprised me because I expected to spend twice as much. Would I recommend this company? Definitely!
The are the best I didn’t have any issues during my service. The staffs are amazing and thank you so much for the good service. I hundred percent recommend them to anyone who want to translate or evaluate there document.
Great service
Sheen responsibly did a great job, thanks Sheen!
The service was impeccable! The staff was so respectful, kind and time efficient... I have used WES in the past and there is no comparison. IFC is the best in the business. Go no where else but here for all your certificate credential needs.

Nickie C.
At least whoever read my message got response rt away. T.y.
Wow! Amazing experience. They assisted me on which option I needed. I ordered a document translation and I got it back the same day!! Within hours even! Great customer service as well. I highly recommend this company!
I really appreciate the service from USCES LLC. The customer services live chat was always quick to respond to any of my questions. The company translated my documents very well. I can not wait to receive it in the mail!
Good, despite the epidemic they were efficient and efficient with our case
USCES LLC is rated 4.53 based on 1,222 reviews