USCES LLC Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend USCES LLC

About USCES LLC: USCES provides credential evaluation and certified translation services for the leading law firms, universities, and individual customers.

Tell us how USCES LLC made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Under an hour
"USCES reviewed my Australian education qualification in addition to assessing my total years of experience (in graphic design) and was able to provide me with the documentation needed to support my application for E3 Visa status. Their prompt customer service, competitive service fee, and flexibility to provide additional help when needed, played a big part in getting my visa approved. Thank you so much!"
"Short of words in regards the efficacy and customer satisfaction I got by using usces.org, took them 3 days to finish my evaluation and coresponded in very professional manner . I give them a 5star rating and this is awesome.many thanks especially to Gaby, she is phenomenal.."
"It was quicker than I expected. The staff patiently answered all my questions until we reached the common grounds. It is the best and I will refer others in the future. Keep it up!"
"I wish I could give more than a 5 stars... all staff where always ready to give you a feedback and answer you immediately... I am really happy and I wish in more people to use your service .. thanks again"
"Everything was perfect, the team were more than helpful. Thank you"
"You are the best!!! I am short of words!!"
"This is the best evaluation service. I had no issues with them and they even offered me a 20% discount."
"fast efficient service .....very satisfied"
"is the best"
"Good"
"The quality of your work is very good and academically acceptable."
"All was very good, keep doing your great job!"
"Everything was prompt."
"I used this service to have my credentials from Ghana evaluated and I got a job."
".................................."
"The service is quick and efficient."
"they know how to assess my credentials. no problem showing it to border agents when applying for TN visa."
"The customer service was excellent. All my questions were answered promptly. I would definitely recommend this company."
"Great professional service"
"Very quick to respond with all the questions asked."
USCES LLC is rated 4.27 based on 510 reviews