GEO Credential Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend GEO Credential Services
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read GEO Credential Services Reviews

About GEO Credential Services:

GEO Credential Services provides credential evaluation and certified translation services for the leading law firms, universities, and individual customers.

Tell us how GEO Credential Services made you happy
They have tech tools to quick response to customer service but, I had a unprofessional impression because they send docs under a different person to the institution where I was applying for study. Also, I received an e-mail attached docs under other name. Looks unprofessional and disorganized by dealing with personal information. If it is happened, my docs could be sent to another one as well by mistake? Definitely needs to improve to avoid it. Thanks
Very reliable service within a short period of time.
Look around. They do not deserve your money.
Scammers! Be aware.
GEO seems to have absorbed USCES.org but they have no record of my credential evaluation done a year and a half ago.
Perfect service, I am very satisfied.
Very good service ,they help me with my transcripts hight school and college l really recommend this institution.
USCES: - Thinks Brazilians speak Spanish instead of Portuguese. - Brazil belongs to India. - Doesn't know how much a ECTS or any other credit is worth. - Doesn't recognize UoSC (University of South Carolina) as an U.S. university. - Doesn't care about how many credits you achieved. They do worry about how long you spent your time at Uni. They use a rule of thumb of 30 credits per year: 3 years = 90 credits 4 years = 120 credits That's all the math they can do. And they'll charge you $85 for that. I do not recommend them at all.
Best place to evaluate your diploma! I had an excellent experience, everything was straightforward and well explained. Customer service was excellent, they helped me with all my questions. The documents arrived faster than I thought! Highly recommend!!!
The customer service was impeccable. I had the wonderful opportunity of speaking with Kriztel over live chat and she was extremely nice and courteous. She was able to resolve my inquiries and provide a reasonable solution to my problem. She is definitely a very valuable asset to the company. Thank you Kriztel!
Very unfriendly they make money our of ppl smh
They are very fast to finish their job for me and if you call the company to ask questions, they quick to answer (and they are very patient) I highly recommend this professional company.
They have good customer service but unfortunately there evaluation was not acceptable for my teaching job..
i called 2819466428 and it was Fast, reliable, and affordable. I love everything from start to finish and their very prompt and efficient live chat is amazing. I will strong recommend.
I would not recommend to get a evaluation at USCES. They compared my 5 year education from Germany with a 9 month Programm in the USA and were not willing to make changes. My friend with a similar education got a lot of credit and a Associate degree evaluated over WES. WOULD NEVER RETURN HERE!
They did my evaluation, and sadly I did not notice the error of taking away 14 years of practice, and now I am being charged $45 for the correction of a date.
I am satisfied with the work and treatment I got here. Dyanne has helped me patiently and kindly and I give her 5 stars! Keep up the great job you are doing!!
Be aware they did a sloppy job for my degree evaluation after spending about 10 business days on it. When requested correction they kept delaying, first was told 24 hours, now 48 hours Wished I had known better before requesting degree equivalency service from them.
Hi my name is Zarina Z., thank you so much, you guys did a good job with my evaluation report, I strongly recommend to anyone.
We spent a lot of money translating transcripts from Brazil. Not a single school we have tried accepted them. This includes multiple community colleges in Florida, several big name state schools, and even online only schools (Western Governor's University). For us it was a waste of time.. check with your admissions office specifically what company's services they will accept.
GEO Credential Services is rated 4.51 based on 1,242 reviews