USCES LLC Reviews

of reviewers recommend USCES LLC
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read USCES LLC Reviews

About USCES LLC:

USCES provides credential evaluation and certified translation services for the leading law firms, universities, and individual customers.

Tell us how USCES LLC made you happy
Sheen responsibly did a great job, thanks Sheen!
The service was impeccable! The staff was so respectful, kind and time efficient... I have used WES in the past and there is no comparison. IFC is the best in the business. Go no where else but here for all your certificate credential needs.

Nickie C.
At least whoever read my message got response rt away. T.y.
Wow! Amazing experience. They assisted me on which option I needed. I ordered a document translation and I got it back the same day!! Within hours even! Great customer service as well. I highly recommend this company!
I really appreciate the service from USCES LLC. The customer services live chat was always quick to respond to any of my questions. The company translated my documents very well. I can not wait to receive it in the mail!
Good, despite the epidemic they were efficient and efficient with our case
Good and fast service compared to other evaluations. Recommend everyone.
Customer service was really helpful thanks!
USCES has a very good customer service relation. I got my transcript evaluated without any struggle. When I had a problem with the initially evaluated transcript, it was corrected without a problem.
Timely and professional.
Thank you for making it easy for us.
Highly recommended for anyone trying to get their credentials

The reports were professional, accurate and delivered before said time.

The customer service was especially wonderful - patient, professional and extremely efficient!
Yes, absolutely! The reports from USCES has helped me apply to a Teacher Certification Program I have been wanting to for a long while!
Good service.
It met the standards and over all expectations.
Very kind costumer service.
It’s a excellent service, congratulations
Excellent, very professional in credential certification within time frame
I highly recommend USCES, LLC, who is a member of The American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers. I ordered an evluation of my Russian diploma. I got good communication, fine quality and very fast service and delivery. Thank you, guys! ❤️ From Brooklyn with love, Sofia M.
USCES LLC is rated 4.53 based on 1,210 reviews