USCES LLC Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend USCES LLC

About USCES LLC: USCES provides credential evaluation and certified translation services for the leading law firms, universities, and individual customers.

How would you rate USCES LLC ?

"the service was acceptable."
"Great customer service."
"David r you'll get Dr Dr bryu huh be able to up a really good x"
"Excellent service, active interaction and positive attitude, in addition of getting the letter that validate my career in America is the best gift for me, to be available to continue my professional activity and give it to this amazing country. Thank you so much!"
"very easy process and fast. Thank you so much."
"Very quick very fast very professional,, never got perfect service like this before!! Thank you!!"
"Very quickly answer and I find good result"
"great price"
"Price was right.Delivery Right. Sometimes your female customer service can be a little patience in delivering."
"very quick...."
"EXCELENT.....I'am thankful with your team"
"I wasn't happy. Crediteval used to do an amazing job."
"It was easy to apply online and also you were able to answer my question all the way."
"I am very pleased with the evaluation service provided by USCES, it exceeded my expectation. ."
"accurate quote,answering my questions frequently,the transcripts were evaluated amazingly ,100% satisfied ."
"I highly recommend USCES LLC for their prompt and excellent service delivery!"
"It was good"
"Did an excellent job translating some college degrees and a birth certificate."
"Quick service and better response"
"accurate and fast"