USCES LLC Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend USCES LLC

About USCES LLC: USCES provides credential evaluation and certified translation services for the leading law firms, universities, and individual customers.

Tell us how USCES LLC made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Under an hour
"evaluation was completed in a couple of days and it was an excellent work. price was very competitive and I even received a discount."
"It's was accurate and delivered on time ."
"AMAZING!!! I’ve been struggling with my HSD transcriptions and here they gived me all the answer I need, Jeanne was the person who helped me and I can not write anything but the best about her! With all the patience of the world she helped me with everything. Thank you guys"
"They have amazing customer service. Thank you very much for your service."
"Process was not at all difficult and results were in by email in 5 working days."
"Thank for your service! I was really satisfied with it. It was fast and professional translation"
"This company is a very good about the credentials and very quick response and accurate I really happy with their work.I recommend them."
"I am very happy and impressed with your service and i will gladly recommend your company for a reliable and efficient service."
"Excellent work!! Work was done fast and efficiently. Thank you so much."
"Quick and easy process, got the documents I needed after two days. Thank you."
"One of the best services I have ever used. Always helpful and professional when questions are asked. Quick turnaround for document evaluation and accepted for Government purposes. Will recommend to anyone who is in need of the services."
"Timely evaluation results and customer service."
"Professional service. Great customer service. I highly recommend this company."
"The staff of USCES was very helpful and professional. Their prices were reasonable and turn around times were very quick. I would use them again if I needed translation services."
"This is the best one ever. I really enjoy doing my credential evaluation with them."
USCES LLC is rated 4.34 based on 632 reviews