USCES LLC Reviews

of reviewers recommend USCES LLC
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read USCES LLC Reviews

About USCES LLC:

USCES provides credential evaluation and certified translation services for the leading law firms, universities, and individual customers.

Tell us how USCES LLC made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
It met the standards and over all expectations.
Excellent, very professional in credential certification within time frame
I highly recommend USCES, LLC, who is a member of The American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers. I ordered an evluation of my Russian diploma. I got good communication, fine quality and very fast service and delivery. Thank you, guys! ❤️ From Brooklyn with love, Sofia M.
Thank you so much for the speedy, and effective verification work done on my certificate.
Great service! Quick and good quality. Thank you for your help. Will use it again when needed.
First of all thank you very much. I really appreciate your service it was very fast and convenient during this covid 19 pandemic. I definitely recommend it to future students. Thanks again.
Great and fast online customer service. Thank you
No stress. They were quick and very professional
Response was quick and before promised date
It was a perfect an opportunity to work we them ...they did my certification in a good way to evaluate ...Thank you
Thanks for your evaluation, I got the job and I really appreciate it!
Fast and excellent
USCES was very prompt and reliable. The documents reviewed by them was accepted by USCIS, which was the purpose of my evaluation.
The evaluation was very quick but it took almost 4months to get the documents and that was only when i changed the delivery address from Saudi Arabia to USA.
I received the service I asked for.
Quick, prompt and responsive. Thank you.
USCES LLC is rated 4.52 based on 1,194 reviews