USCES LLC Reviews

of reviewers recommend USCES LLC
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read USCES LLC Reviews

About USCES LLC:

USCES provides credential evaluation and certified translation services for the leading law firms, universities, and individual customers.

Tell us how USCES LLC made you happy
please do not pay to this company. it is scam. They never did the service for me. every time I emailed them they replied fast asking me to wait, but they never send me any documents.
Its really nice experience on my work experience evaluation. Support is really quick and easy.
They were very helpful it took 3 weeks for my diploma & transcript to be assessed but it was worth the wait. Just waiting for the hard copies paper document. Thank you USCES for your quick responses!!!
SCAM, SCAM, SCAM

They do respond to all your emails what made me trust them but once they get your money they never send any documents. There is no refund they just steal the money .
It was a pleasure doing business with them, I am very impressed by the customer service that helps you through out the process.
Everything was done by the given date, precisely and accurately.
I highly recommend them!!
I haven’t got my paper copies yet but I want to note the excellent customer service I experienced with. If you have any questions or concerns they respond right away. My order was done fast enough (Probably, within 5 days). And to be honest, prices pleasantly surprised me because I expected to spend twice as much. Would I recommend this company? Definitely!
The are the best I didn’t have any issues during my service. The staffs are amazing and thank you so much for the good service. I hundred percent recommend them to anyone who want to translate or evaluate there document.
Great service
Sheen responsibly did a great job, thanks Sheen!
The service was impeccable! The staff was so respectful, kind and time efficient... I have used WES in the past and there is no comparison. IFC is the best in the business. Go no where else but here for all your certificate credential needs.

Nickie C.
At least whoever read my message got response rt away. T.y.
Wow! Amazing experience. They assisted me on which option I needed. I ordered a document translation and I got it back the same day!! Within hours even! Great customer service as well. I highly recommend this company!
I really appreciate the service from USCES LLC. The customer services live chat was always quick to respond to any of my questions. The company translated my documents very well. I can not wait to receive it in the mail!
Good, despite the epidemic they were efficient and efficient with our case
Good and fast service compared to other evaluations. Recommend everyone.
Customer service was really helpful thanks!
USCES has a very good customer service relation. I got my transcript evaluated without any struggle. When I had a problem with the initially evaluated transcript, it was corrected without a problem.
USCES LLC is rated 4.52 based on 1,218 reviews