USCES LLC Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend USCES LLC

About USCES LLC: USCES provides credential evaluation and certified translation services for the leading law firms, universities, and individual customers.

How would you rate USCES LLC?

(optional)

Roshi Irkram
Verified Buyer
"It’s not accepted by fcps"
Ali Panahi
Verified Buyer
"My credential evaluation was complete on March 15th. The first time you mailed it was't delivered. The second time they were sent again with tracking on March 27th. I was given the following tracking number, but after five days it still says: not yet in system. I am going to dispute the charge if my documents won't get delivered by this week. 92055901755477000065381517"
Ayman Khanafer
Verified Buyer
"waste of money would not be excepted like WES. Then I tried to call and explain what happened and I was just ignored."
"Excellent Customer Service especially on the online Chat by someone named Aracely"
"prompt and cordial replies, easy website navigation, fast service. thank you"
Mohsen Shokrollahi
Verified Buyer
"I was able to evaluate my certificate pretty simple :-)"
"Fast response, great quality."
"Anthony, I don't think I can really put my frustrations in words properly, but here are few key notes; - I confirmed my order on Feb 15, 2018 (Order #3940), paid $170 - After some corrections, my evaluation was completed on Feb 21, 2018 - On Feb 22, 2018 I was told that my credential evaluations were mailed to employer in NJ, US, which he never got even after 10 days - My employer contacted me on March 2, 2014, letting me know that he has not received and he mailed his offer via FedEx - I needed these credential evaluations for employment at pre-clearance for TN visa application - I contacted USCES chat line, and Kim was very helpful, really appreciate her positive attitude and efforts. She created a label for USPS and gave me tracking number; but mailing team did not deliver the package till next two days!!! - On Mar 5, 2018, I checked USPS online, the package was arriving by Mar 13 or 14, Since my flight was booked for Mar 12, 2018, I contacted USPS if I could pay to expedite the shipment, they said "no" - On Mar 5/6, 2018, I contacted again on chat, expressing my concerns that my joining date is Mar 12, 2018 and I need this by Friday Mar 9, 2018 as I am travelling on Mar 11, 2018 - On Mar 7, 2018, I got hold of Kim, she did apologize for the delay in shipment and told me that it can be shipped via FedEx overnight and that it will be delivered by Friday, 9, 2018. I paid $77.7, as per Kim's quotes for FedEx Int'l Priority mail with the confirmation that I will receive it by Friday Mar 9, 2018 - On Mar 8, 2018, I had not yet received the tracking number so I contacted again, as I was very concerned because of my flight, it was no change no cancellation - I chatted with Aracely and expressed my concerns; but she was cold in her responses as it did not matter anything to her and customer problem was not her problem, really???????? - I got the tracking number 771751239659 but it was shipped via Fedex Int'l Economy with delivery date of Mar 13, 2018, it was so depressing and frustrating.... I called USCES number and talked with Aracely, I told her that the package is being shipped by FedEx Economy and I have paid for the FedEx Priority with the confirmation on delivery of Mar 9, 2018 as my flight is on Mar 11, 2018. - First thing she said, and I quote "I did not pay for the FedEx Priority...." I told her that no I have paid $77.7 as per Kim's email on rates for the FedEx Priority but she was not helpful at all, she just wanted to hang up and was very unprofessional and cold in responses. - Then she sent me another tracking number 771754153990 suggesting that my package is being shipped via FedEx Priority, I was happy about that and sent email and thanked Kim and Aracely for that, hoping that I would not miss the flight. - Next day I checked online to track it and called FedEx and they told me that the package has not been received yet, I got the impression that all USCES wanted was just to collect money first and forget about it, as customer care is probably not at least in Aracely's books - She (Aracely) just created a label for the FedEx Priority and sent me email that the package was received by FedEx. I could not believe that ..... can you just lie like that...... I have no words to express my frustrations - She sent the documents via FedEx Economy and shipment delivery was on Monday Mar 13, 2018, I called FedEx if I could expedite that by paying extra, they told me that it would be extra $25 and it can be delivered on Saturday Mar 10, 2018 but it must be from shipper, I tried to reach USCES many times and sent email to Aracely, but no reply at all!!!!!!!!!!!!! - I did not receive the documents and had to miss my flight, a loss of $360; but I guess this is my money Aracely didn't care about it at all. I booked my flight again for Wednesday - So that is my frustrating and painful experience with USCES especially with Aracely,"
"Quick and professional support"
"Profesional, accurate translation and course by course evaluation. Always found the help I needed on chat support. Very friendly and professional people. Thank you"
Mark Deeming
Verified Buyer
"Produce what I required in a timely and efficient manor."
Mahmoud Alkhuzaee
Verified Buyer
"It really is a very ancient institution with roots and experience. Thank you all"
Mary Antonette Enderle
Verified Buyer
"I like the friendly approach of the staff especially I felt so comfortable talking with my same gender."
SHIBANI GANGULI
Verified Buyer
"QUICK RESPONSE, PROMPT SERVICE"
Ahmed Hassen
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service has been met"
Charnell Midgley
Verified Buyer
"My evaluation was done in a timely manner. I really appreciated the service because I was in a time crunch."
"Great customer service ! Always quickly responded! Overall I highly recommend! My request was done on time as promised. Reasonable pricing as I I have searched many companies with much higher prices ."
Noelinda Glinoga
Verified Buyer
"I was so happy that I received the document very fast but I was a bit disappointed too, because the first evaluation was for my BS degree when my request is an evaluation for my Masters Degree. It was corrected anyways. Still a big thank you to your organization."
Afzal Akbari
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service and excellent job."
Nabil Istaifo
Verified Buyer
"I just received the credential evaluation  for my degree .Super fast service it took me less than a week  to receive the evaluation by mail after I submitted my original documents. I highly recommended them. Just visit their website and submit your orgenal documents."
USCES LLC is rated 4.29 based on 213 reviews