UTV Headquarters Reviews

sales@utvheadquarters.com

655 Elm Ridge Ave
Ste B
Canal Fulton, OH 44614

How would you rate UTV Headquarters ?

(optional)

"Fast delivery for a custom made item."
Wesley Ryan
Verified Buyer
"Fast and efficient service havnt opened all the boxes yet but so far seems to be very well packed for shipment..."
"Had a question if the windshield I wanted would work with the stereo light bar roof on my maverick. Darren advised me it probably would not instead of pushing for the sale. I decided to order it anyway. It did not fit properly as I was told but I cut 1.5 inches off the top of the glass and it works perfectly with this modification. Thanks for being honest and letting me know that I would have to be creative to make this work."
"items received as described, received in very timely manner. items installed with no problems."
"Great customer service"
David Dyke
Verified Buyer
"always what I order and quality"
"Good quality, good service"
"Very happy with the mirrors we bought, but the bracket they said would fit on a 2018 Polaris Northstar edition, do not fit. They would with a 2018 Polaris 1000, without doors."
Mack Mcgahee
Verified Buyer
"I am very happy with the service that I received. Customer service was very good and my winch mount that I ordered was delivered very quickly. Would recommend them to anyone, I will doing more business with them."
"The speed in which I received the package was commendable and quite surprising."
Cody Powell
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a flip up half windshield. I was told later that it was not available anymore. I was offered another style for less money. I agreed to take the other style. Then I'm told, a few days later, that the new style wasn't available either. This will be the last time I order from you."
Cody,

I'm very sorry for the issue with this order and the inconvenience this has caused. We try hard to keep the correct site information and inventory. Unfortunately this one wasn't caught.

Sincerely,
Jon
UTV HQ
Greg England
Verified Buyer
"Quick service and a good price"
"Ease of use, fast shipping, product was exactly what I ordered."
"The order went smoothly; quick delivery and in good shape. Only problem was it did not fit my Polaris Ranger. My Ranger purchase was 2nd hand and evidently it had a custom roll cage on it and thus the windshield did not fit. I am in the process of doing some custom modifications and have high hopes I will be able to make it work."
STANLEY J.
Verified Buyer
"The sales folks did and excellent job and products were awesome!"
"Great service, quick and easy!"
"After placing an online order for seat covers for my 2016 Kubota RTV, I received a call from a representative, who said he wanted to ask me some questions to be sure I received exactly what I was ordering, since my model's seat covers weren't in the system yet, so they had to be made based on the information I supplied him. Due to this extra effort on UTV's part, everything went perfect and I received an exact fit. Great customer service and a positive experience has a lasting impression on me, and I will be a return customer, not to mention I have already referred two friends to UTV Headquarters. Thank you."
"One bottom seat was way too small. We covered part of seat with new one and then covered with old cover."
"Fast service. Good product."
"Fast service"