Unique Visa Services Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Unique Visa Services Reviews

01619562003

Tell us how Unique Visa Services made you happy
Fantastic fast service, even helped me fill out the visa forms. Most definitely will be using again as my only goto visa office. Recommend to anyone thats after a hasstle free service with a smile
A really professional and efficient service. I was struggling to sort my Visa out due to time and I had a deadline that was fast approaching. I messaged Raj at Unique Visa Services and he called me within the hour. He took it off my hands and handled it all for me. I was called back straight away when I had a query. My Visa was sorted in 3 days and I can relax now knowing that I have my Visa. A really friendly and efficient service I am very impressed thank you.
Good service. Quick turnaround
Raj was very helpful. An the overall service was efficient
Easy to get what you want when you need it great service
QUICK, did exactly what it said on the tin, not cheap but saves 2 x half days traveling to Manchester. Recommend without hesitation.
A great service, quick and easy. Julian guided me through the process and made sure all my documents were up to standard. Would recommend!
The owners of Unique Visa Services, Raj and Sunita Asal, ensured that our visas were dealt with correctly by the Chinese Embassy.
We have now received the Visas in sufficient time for our travels. We are extremely grateful to Raj and Sunita for their excellent service.
Tina Kidger and Emery Moore
Raj and the team understood the specific needs of the application and the time restraints we were under. Considering, UVSUK acted promptly, professionally and efficiently to ensure a successful outcome.

I can highly recommend UVSUK and will be using them in the near future.
I'm so glad I chose unique visa services! I wanted to purchase my evisa face to face as it was the first time I have had to get a visa to travel. The service was quick but perfectly informative. I was made to feel at ease the process was completely stress free. I got exactly what I needed, in great time, along with friendly service!
very good sirves
I had a great experience with Unique Visa Services. They were fast informative friendly and also went the extra mile to make sure everything ran smoothly. I would definetely recommend using them.
The whole process was seamless. Raj responded to phone and email queries immediately and professionally - very helpful. The process was explained to me thoroughly and on the day of attending their offices everything went extremely smoothly. Raj and Julian were both extremely helpful. Their offices are easily accessible from all 3 Manchester rail stations and opposite the National Express coach terminus. I came in from Leeds and had no problem finding the office which is centrally located and within 5 minutes walk of the China embassy office - ideal!! The visa came through to me by post within a week of attending! Thanks to Raj and Julian and their extremely professional, friendly and organised system! I would thoroughly recommend them!!
I thought the service was excellent and very friendly staff who knew exactly what to do and could give clear advice regarding the paperwork ect.
Professional business, who understand the clients needs and cover all aspects of Visa requirements thoroughly. Every detail of applications are checked to ensure the process goes smoothly.

Raj and his team are an absolute delight to work with. Cannot recommend enough !!

Thanks
Craig Glover
I've used UVS a few times now and Raj and the team have always provided a friendly efficient service, and have always helped me acquire the visa I need.
Friendly and reliable service.
Brilliant service. I highly recommend it.
Fantastic service from all the satf, would highly recommend.
Brilliant service! Really efficient and friendly too! Unique Visa Services were able to provide us with visas at a week’s notice when the official Visa office had no available appointments left. Thank you so much!
Unique Visa Services is rated 4.94 based on 181 reviews