Unique Visa Services Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Unique Visa Services Reviews

01619562003

Tell us how Unique Visa Services made you happy
The team were very professional and friendly. Great service!
Excellent service - would definitely recommend
Fast and effective service once again. Second time I’ve been with this company. Highly recommend.
It was a very good service. The contact Raj was very helpful and contacted me straight away. I got my Visa within a week as I needed my Passport soon after applying, it was very efficient and all worked out great.
Really friendly and helpful team. They have a very swift and smooth service. I highly recommend using Unique Visa Services for a stress free experience.
Efficient, friendly service. Made the visa application process stress-free
Great service!! Raj is extremely friendly and helpful - would definitely recommend!
Very friendly staff, easy to find and great service. Would recommend.
Very good and friendly service
Good, prompt service. Thanks Raj!
Very helpful in organising the paperwork. Did my fingerprints really fast. Great company .
Great service, followed by great instructions. Absolutely delightful service. Would recommend. 10/10.
Great service, very very helpful! Thank you for everything.
Raj offfers a nice and easy service. Nice and friendly guy and a smooth process all together. Will recommend Raj and unique visa services to anyone doing their visa in Manchester.
Helpful and informative, excellent service provided through my experience with “Unique Visa Services”.
Raj made what would normally seem like a daunting and complicated process feel simple and easy
happy i was able to find this company. i had regrettably left everything till last minute but luckily unique visa services were able to help me and reassure me. Raj was friendly and knowledgeable. i would use this company again to get a visa.
Very prompt and helpful service, the turn around is very quick, making it extremely easy and stress free. We have been In contact with Raj a couple of times regarding our Visas, he has always been a big help and has always kept us In the know. Thanks Unique Visa Services, we will certainly use you again In the future.
Raj is a very friendly and welcoming agent, and that made me feel at ease knowing my Chinese Z visa was in experienced hands. Have recommended Unique Visa Services to the company I will be working with in China. Highly recommend!
Absolutely first class. I made a mistake on the forms , which they spotted and put right with not fuss.
Can’t fault their services and firstly will use them again and secondly , I have no doubt in recommending them
Unique Visa Services is rated 4.94 based on 181 reviews