Unique Visa Services Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Unique Visa Services Reviews

01619562003

Tell us how Unique Visa Services made you happy
UVS was a fantastic help in getting me my visa for China. Raj who dealt with me was exceptionally friendly and got me my visa without any hassle. Would use again.
Very helpful and friendly service, made the visa application process much easier
Very good and quick service for two Chinese visas. Many thanks
I am very very impressed with Raj. I have used him 3 times now and I would never go anywhere else. He always goes over and above to help me.
Fantastic service and would definitely recommend to anyone 😀
They took care of the Visas of myself and my baby very smoothly and obligingly and I felt like I was in very capable hands. It made life much easier and less stressful.
Fantastic service, very smooth and made the process feel very easy due to their support
Incredibly quick and friendly service. I’m very glad I chose Unique Visa Services (actually a little disappointed that I didn’t use this service earlier).
The staff were organised and were clearly very well informed when talking about our Chinese work VISA.
I’ll definitely recommend this to my friends who will also live abroad!
Very helpful and friendly. Made the process really straightforward and quick.
We were recommended Raj by some friends of ours and we were really impressed. Sorting visas can be incredibly stressful but with the help of Raj it made the whole process a million times easier. It was quick and efficient and he was happy to answer any questions or concerns we had along the way. We would definitely recommend the service to others.
Service was awesome, very clear and straightforward.

Raj was great and sorted us out nicely answering any questions we had along the way.

Already recommended to friends who want to go to China in the future.
A somewhat confusing and frustrating process was made so much easier by using UVS. Raj was extremely helpful from my first contact over the phone, right the way through to us receiving our visas in the suggested period of time. Due to the tight time frame I was on and the lack of available appointments at the visa centre it was well worth the money.
I would definitely use them again if required. Thanks Raj and the team.
Neil
Raj and the team were amazing! They took all of the stress our of the visa process and were supportive throughout. I will definitely be coming back and have referred all of my colleagues!
Very friendly and super helpful! Takes away all the stress and I haven't had to worry at all!
A very friendly, efficient service which made applying for our visa much easier than if we had tried to organise everything ourselves. I will definitely be recommending Unique Visa Services.
Friendly, helpful and knowledgable- able to apply systems to benefit us.
Incredibly friendly service. Couldn't ask for much more. Helpful with every step of the process.
Made the whole experience stress free.
Both staff very helpful and kind
Would use them again because of the brilliant service
Very fast service and helpful
Amazing service from Raj and his team. Really helpful with communicating any problems that arose with getting a visa for China. Really friendly, professional and fast service. Would certainly use again and recommend to anyone needing a visa for China.
Unique Visa Services is rated 4.94 based on 181 reviews