Vaper Choice Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vaper Choice

ceres@vaperchoice.com.au

Tell us how Vaper Choice made you happy
Great Supplier, good product selection, well priced, quick delivery and very friendly/helpful staff
Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
Good for dot aio πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
300+ reviews and almost all 5 star ratings.. ordered online from them and everything was fine there.. went in today in person for the first time and the boys were awesome. Easy going, helpful, gave advice etc.. now I see where all the 5 star reviews came from.. Cheers Milosh. My new and only vape store.
Excellent service!
Easy website, quick and effective delivery, good prices.
Excellent service and delivery everything. Thankyou.
Poor management I called at the store for Uwell crown IV series in gold colour. They told me it isn’t available at the moment but can organize by the nextday. I called next day to check if they got it. But got told to choose different brands as they could not get the product on provided time.
I was customer at this shop when they start till this moment.Problem start when you buy e-cig from them and if something going wrong,they dont want to help with guarantee.All the time is some exuse..I had a few e-cigs and all the time after 2-3 months was something wrong.No returns, and you can't get any refund. So not recommendet!!!
Haven't used it yet but great shop informative and helpful with fast delivery cheers
Great customer service, friendly, helpful & a terrific range of machines & juice. Bloody awesome guys keep it up πŸ‘
You will find good quality vapes here. Highly recommended
You will find good quality vapes here. Highly recommended
Best in town
I bought a few things for the first time in this shop. Delivery was so quicky and quality are good. This shop is trustworthy.
Great Service.. pleasure to deal with. Highly recommend.
Excellent price and very quick response.
Excellent service!
After Aus Post lost my parcel management at Vaper Choice re sent my order at their own expense, Australia post must take more responsibility when delivering parcels especially when it was worth $175.00 worth of juice, My order was honered by Vapor Choice and I am greatful for that ..
Top service! The staffs are always helpful and friendly.
Vaper Choice is rated 4.74 based on 151 reviews