Videdressing Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Videdressing

How would you rate Videdressing ?

(optional)

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Videdressing in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"TOTALLY dishonest and FRAUDULENT TOTALLY dishonest and FRAUDULENT - I was sent a pair is shoes that had no sizing visible- they were so small I couldn’t get my foot in! In error I hit the resell button instead of dissatisfied - I immediately emailed customer service to point out my error and they responded 7 days later to say that because I had finalised they sale that they would not refund. I have made a formal complaint to PayPal- everyone should- it’s the only way to get these guys shut down. Check out other review sites- all similar horrible customer experiences . Report them to PayPal."
T Mitchell
"So difficult to contact the customer services for help"
T Mitchell
"So difficult to contact the customer services for help"
Videdressing is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews