Virgin Money Reviews

of reviewers recommend Virgin Money

Tell us how Virgin Money made you happy
Dreadful company, told to contact company as App not working, took four hours to get through, then told I didn't need to call as meant my password had not been entered correctly (the "contact company" note did not say this). I had originally applied for an account as I was fed up with my old bank and they were offering a case of free wine.....three months on i have yet to receive wine. My advice think carefully about switching to Virgin Money and if the wine is the incentive don't bother as you wont receive any and to chase up could take several hours. I suggest you stick with your existing bank unless of course you are with Virgin Money in which case move to another bank!!
One star is not low enough. They have proved incapable of closing my husband's zero balance credit card account although they know he is dead having been told several times. They are compounding this by STILL sending emails addressed to him. Thick. Uncaring. Certainly untrained. It's against the new data protection laws, not that it seems to bother them. But it will.
Virgin Money have failed to pay out cashing in a Stocks and Shares ISA 23/4/18: Instructed VM to sell ISA 24/4/18: VM decided they need proof of identity (but omit to tell us) two weeks later phone call to VM asking when cheque will arrive. VM admit mistake, send £50 compensation but will not release money. VM reject one of two proof of address docs VM then reject a copy of a bank statement certified by the bank. In the meantime VM are happily writing to us at the new address and paying dividends into our bank account whilst claiming they can not identify us.
Virgin Car Experience at Prestwold Driving Centre was superb! Well organised - fantastic and helpful staff and an incredible calibre of cars to drive. I'd definitely go again. Don't miss out on the fantastic offers too - well worth the savings which is more money for the day. Highly recommend upgrading and don't leave without taking the 'Aston Martin DB11' for a spin (by far my favourite of the day).
Virgin Money is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews