Andando Tours Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Andando Tours
"I had the most wonderful time on the Mary Anne in May 2018. Every aspect of the vacation was great - the exquisite food, the accommodations, the ambiance, the crew, the guide, and the other passengers. It was a once-in-a-lifetime experience."
"Excellent. Not only were the locations everything we could have hoped for (Galapagos and Machu Picchu), but the guides, drivers assistants, accommodations and food were all first class! The level of service far exceeded our expectations and made our trip even more special!"
"We were 100% happy with the cruise on the SS Mary Anne booked through your agent. There was only one part of the plan that did not work. We were advised that a representative from the SS mary anne would meet us at Santa Cruz Wharton to collect our luggage and this did not happen.We had to keep this with us and travel to the Tortoise Ranch with bags. As we are confident, independent travellers this did not bother us, however, some customers may have been stressed by this happening. I know this is a small thing but it does help to have things smooth at the start of a trip to get off to a trusting start. Forgetting that, the trip was amazing, the ship crew wonderfula and we are busting to return and do another trip in this wonderful place. We would definitely use the same ship and agent Glenda and Bronwyn"
"- My wife Trix and I were aboard The Passion for eight days and I spent the evenings reading the books in your library. - Needless to say, Sylvia's words and pictures captivated me. - Thank you for giving me an insight into the beauty of the Galapagos. As I said to the captain and the crew. "The Galapagos is the last canary in the last coal-mine. If the Galapagos dies, civilization dies"."
Paul Alejandro
Verified Buyer
"Andando Tours did everything to arrange all the details to have a nice trip to Galapagos Islands. A very nice experience We had a good time on the sailboat. The crew looked after us very well and the food is quite good. Visiting the Islands and getting know the fauna and flora are unique experiences ... if you can do it, do it."
"Everything was fantastic from the beginning! The wildlife was impressive, something that I've never seen so far. The crew in the Passion was exceptional, caring and attentive at all times. After excursions they will greet us with delicious snacks and fresh beverages, warm towels, jaccuzzi after snorkeling and the food was simply stunning. The yacht is also impressive and huge! I haven't been before in the Galapagos but If I ever come back I'll definitely go back to Passion. Thank you Andando for making my trip extra special."
"We stayed at the Pikaia Hotel and had 8 days on the new yacht The Passion..... The itinerary was suggested and planned by Sea Shepherd and organized by Andando tours. The whole experience was unforgettable."
"A wonderful experience of a lifetime. Andando Tours is a fantastic company that really knows how to showcase the Galapagos islands. The boat was wonderful, with broad social areas, but crew and guide were even more fabulous!"
"My week on the Passion is one I will never forget! Hiking in Isabela was one of the most amazing adventures I’ve ever had, seeing a crater that big is a spectacular sight. The wildlife is incredible, I still can’t believe how close we came to sea lions and iguanas. To top it off, the Passion’s crew was incredibly friendly and knowledgeable. I felt completely at home on the boat and loved all the little details that made the trip unforgettable. Thanks for everything!"
"The crew and naturalist (Silvia) were wonderful, the Mary Anne was gorgeous and the Galapagos Islands were amazing!"
Andando Tours is rated 5.00 based on 10 reviews