Vitabox Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Vitabox

About Vitabox: Vitabox sells thousands of everyday essentials at unbeatable prices. We offer the best selection of vitamins, supplements, cosmetics, pet supplies and more to help you live a happier, healthier life.

Vitabox was born inside Wilbur Labs, a San Francisco-based startup studio. Founded by ex-Googlers, Vitabox uses automation and AI to deliver a personalized shopping experience to every customer. Our proprietary technology stack streamlines the entire buying process - from website to warehouse - allowing us to pass on considerable savings to our customers.

support@vitabox.com

Click Here

Tell us how Vitabox made you happy

"Vitabox is great! I'm a bargain shopper and Vitabox got me the great prices I was looking for. Some items for my dog, a few things for me. Free shipping was a nice plus and when in doubt reach out to them - great customer support. They helped me track down an item I couldn't quite find."
"The folks at Vitabox were very prompt in sending my order out!"
"Thank you for helping me find what I needed easily and at a great price! I also loved the nice note you sent in my package. Do you have any holiday sales coming up?"
Vitabox is rated 4.98 based on 200 reviews