Vitabox Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Vitabox

About Vitabox: Vitabox sells thousands of natural products at unbeatable prices. We offer the best selection of vitamins, supplements, cosmetics, pet supplies and other everyday items to help you live a happier, healthier life.

Vitabox was born inside Wilbur Labs, a San Francisco-based startup studio. Founded by ex-Googlers, Vitabox uses automation and AI to deliver a personalized shopping experience to every customer. Our proprietary technology stack streamlines the entire buying process - from website to warehouse - allowing us to pass on considerable savings to our customers.

support@vitabox.com

Tell us how Vitabox made you happy

"I buy all my dogs and cats products from Vitabox. They have the best brands, great prices and most of the time I get them free shipping!"
"Outstanding service at a reasonable price"
"Love this service. Prices are low and the customer service is amazing. Will order from Vitabox again."
"Received the order quickly and am very satisfied with it."
"These 5 stars for their amazing customer service. High quality products!"
"Vitabox is a timesaver because I can buy all the vitamins I want from it."
"I started to research a good skin care line when I became completely overwhelmed at the millions of products and brands out there. Vitabox is an amazing way to try natural and organic beauty products without spending hundreds of dollars on one brand so you can really find what you like and what works for you. The most important part to me is that all the products are organic and natural with no chemicals. Highly recommend Vitabox if you want to nourish your skin with healthy products!"
"It's always great to be able to buy my everyday products online. Vitabox has everything I need for my household, plus my organic vitamins at unbeatable prices."
"Vitabox is an amazingly easy site to use! I love the great prices for their skin care and medicinal products. Free shipping is a great perk and my order arrived quickly. AND they have great customer support. Love it!"
"Received our products exactly as we ordered and very quickly. Will use again."
"great service , super fast deliver"
"What a great deal never had anywhere else with Advanced Clincals dark spot cream. Love vitabox to the moon and back for the great deals, huge savings and most effective delivery serviced."
"Great selection of charcoal tooth paste and teeth whitening products. Been really into these lately and it was easy to find what I was looking for. Fair prices too. Thanks!"
"Great prices!"
"I was looking for my favorite denture adhesive everywhere and Vitabox had exactly what I needed. I had to buy a few just in case."
"Fantastic selection of organic and natural supplements and beauty goods. The wife loves the baby products and personal care because of the price. I love the fast shipping and easy returns with customer service. A+ HIGHLY recommended..."
"Vitabox is great! I'm a bargain shopper and Vitabox got me the great prices I was looking for. Some items for my dog, a few things for me. Free shipping was a nice plus and when in doubt reach out to them - great customer support. They helped me track down an item I couldn't quite find."
"The folks at Vitabox were very prompt in sending my order out!"
"A wide variety of products readily available, clear photos so that you can see the products for review and purchase. User friendly!"
"Great place to get my organic goods at low prices!"
Vitabox is rated 4.99 based on 102 reviews