Vitabox Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Vitabox

About Vitabox: Vitabox sells thousands of everyday essentials at unbeatable prices. We offer the best selection of vitamins, supplements, cosmetics, pet supplies and more to help you live a happier, healthier life.

Vitabox was born inside Wilbur Labs, a San Francisco-based startup studio. Founded by ex-Googlers, Vitabox uses automation and AI to deliver a personalized shopping experience to every customer. Our proprietary technology stack streamlines the entire buying process - from website to warehouse - allowing us to pass on considerable savings to our customers.

support@vitabox.com

Tell us how Vitabox made you happy

"I placed an order for several items back in November. I was very pleased with everything, especially the Advanced Clinicals Rough Spot Cream. It really works great! I was also impressed with the company's customer service."
"Very timely. I had a question after I placed the order and they were very responsive. Would use again"
"My first vitabox order came very quickly. I love the cetaphil hand lotion and facial SPF lotion that they carry. It is difficult to find elsewhere."
"I did a search for Bitoin on Vitabox which I've been taking for the last ~8 years and am thrilled with the selection of options to choose from. I plan to use Vitabox to search for the supplements I take on a daily basis moving forward as the price is competitive with other convenient online options."
"Vitabox provides fast service, excellent customer service and pricing. I have been in the retail/service industry for 20 years and always appreciate a company the goes the extra! Thank you!"
"This is an amazing stand up company. My order came with one broken bottle and they replaced the entire order even though they didnt have to. They ship really fast too! I would definitely recommend and I will use them again!"
"The skin care products are excellent. I'm enjoying using them."
"Great service! Quick service! Will order again!"
"Great site!"
"I loved my Items They Shipped Very Fast!"
"Excellent service! Great product!"
"I was very pleased to find the products I wanted (Nylabone Due a Chews) at a very reasonable price from Vitabox. I am a first time purchaser at their store and was happy with the short timeframe between ordering and the shipment of the product. Their communication has been great and I will not hesitate to purchase from them again."
"I had looked everywhere for one of my dog’s favorite toys that I had randomly found on clearance at a drug store one time. I gave up the search. A few weeks later, I looked again and found it on Vitabox! I was excited, but not as excited as my dog will be! Ordering was easy, shipping was fast. Thank you Vitabox!"
"I'm a loyal Amazon Prime customer but decided to check out Vitabox to see if I could find some better deals. I was pleasantly surprised by the selection, FREE SHIPPING, and amazing prices! My order arrived quickly and on time. I will definitely be using Vitabox in the future! Highly recommend!"
"So Happy they had just what I needed!"
"I am very satisfied with my 1st order through Vitabox especially their prompt and efficient delivery service. My order arrived many days prior to its estimated delivery. I plan to order my vitamins again from them in the near future. The vitamins I ordered came as what showed online and properly wrapped in an extra protected bag. Thank you Vitabox for your outstanding service."
"Great selection! Great prices! Super fast shipping! Excellent customer service!"
"I chose Vitabox because the price was unbeatable. But after receiving a personal thank you, my items very well packaged and fast shipping, that's what will keep bringing me back. Thanks Vitabox!"
"I was looking for a specific item for my baby boy that has very dry skin. I was able to find the lotion on vitabox and the price was lower than any other online retailer. It was delivered right on time too. Great selection/ excellent customer service. I highly recommend vitabox!!!"
"Good service, thank you. Keep up the good work! You"
Vitabox is rated 4.99 based on 196 reviews