Vitabox Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vitabox
Read Vitabox Reviews

About Vitabox:

Vitabox sells thousands of everyday essentials at unbeatable prices. We offer the best selection of vitamins, supplements, cosmetics, pet supplies and more to help you live a happier, healthier life.

Vitabox was born inside Wilbur Labs, a San Francisco-based startup studio. Founded by ex-Googlers, Vitabox uses automation and AI to deliver a personalized shopping experience to every customer. Our proprietary technology stack streamlines the entire buying process - from website to warehouse - allowing us to pass on considerable savings to our customers.

support@vitabox.com

Tell us how Vitabox made you happy
They sent wrong items....I returned them. I never received a refund...even after emailing them SEVERAL times....I got responses such as we are reviewing your case, etc. DO NOT DO BUSINESS with this company!!!! You will be sorry!
I ordered 30 EOS lip balm of a certain flavor and they sent the wrong ones. They gave me a shipping label to return items which I did, but I NEVER received a refund for them. I contacted them quite a few times and I got responses saying they were looking into it. I had to dispute the charge with my credit card company and they did credit me the charge. BUT Vitabox never gave me a credit!
I am IMPRESSED with the customer service I have received from Vitabox. My first order was delivered two days after it was placed. I couldn't believe it. Then they sent me a free shipping on my next order. Same thing.... ordered on a Tuesday and received on a Thursday in the same week!!! Nothing special with the shipping... just regular mail.

Prices are very good as well!
Fastest service ever!! I ordered two mini
address books and received them in just a couple of days...from Ohio to Texas!! I actually received two different colors which I was hoping to get as there was no way to specify. I was very pleased with the selection and service. I will use them again!!
This is my first experience with Vitabox, and I am very satisfied. The site is very easy to handle and I got my produts fast. I strongly recommend them. Thank you!
The exfoliating gloves were really good. I felt my skin was moisturized. although it felt a little rough at first, but it was my first time using it, so im sure ill get used to it.
I finally found Johnson's foot soap I ordered 2 boxes I was impressed by how quick my order came! I will order from your company again! Great Service!
I requested a refund for a matte coat and hardly got a response back. I'm still waiting on details of what to do for this return. I don't know if it's high volume requests that they have, but this is not good service.
This elf 3-1 mascara is the worst I have ever gotten. This is a the third one I got. And they are all dried up. I ordered two from th Walmart app and one from amazon and they are all dried. I can’t believe this. I am going to let Walmart know everything so maybe they won’t use you anymore and also I am letting Amazon know also. What’s bad is I like this mascara but now I will change.
I ordered 9 Strawberry Chapstick tubes. You sent me 3 and charged me for 9. You will not respond to any of my inquiries! It looks as though as I read through the reviews this is a pattern. I will be contacting my State's Attorney General and filing a complaint. This is clearly price gouging.
If I could give a 0 I would ! They charged me $27.03 for 3 tubes of strawberry Chap Stick. I ordered 3/3packs which = 9 tubes. I will never order again @
Great Price, product just as described. Super fast delivery, received on second day from order! Well packaged. Definitely would recommend Vitabox!
Prior to pandemic, I purchased 6 bars of soap for the price Vitabox charged for 1 bar.
Ordered bandages but what I received was NOT what I ordered. E-mailed support group with detailed info but NO response. This will be my first and last purchase with Vitabox.
I ordered some nail polishes from Vitabox I could not find elsewhere. They are the correct item and I promptly received them. I am so pleased
The boxes of hair dye were shipped in a soft bubble envelope. They arrived smashed with the contents strewed inside. They clearly should have been shipped in a cardboard box. Wow. Such foresight.
They stole my money they never sent my product nor would they issue me a refund
I am 100% happy with my order. I did have a glitch using their website, but they responded promptly, and it was smooth sailing from there. My entire order was received in a couple of days, it was correct, and nothing was damaged. Their prices are very competitive, and since I also qualified for free shipping, I feel that I got one heck of a deal! No complaints from me!
I ordered some bandages. What they sent me was not what was pictured in the ones I ordered. I have asked for a return and refund but they won't respond to my emails. Will not be doing any more business with them. Disappointing.....
I did not receive my whole order. Night time cold meds. Order read 6 units. I got one bottle and paid twice what I would have at Walmart.
Vitabox is rated 4.68 based on 228 reviews