Vitabox Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vitabox
Read Vitabox Reviews

About Vitabox:

Vitabox sells thousands of everyday essentials at unbeatable prices. We offer the best selection of vitamins, supplements, cosmetics, pet supplies and more to help you live a happier, healthier life.

Vitabox was born inside Wilbur Labs, a San Francisco-based startup studio. Founded by ex-Googlers, Vitabox uses automation and AI to deliver a personalized shopping experience to every customer. Our proprietary technology stack streamlines the entire buying process - from website to warehouse - allowing us to pass on considerable savings to our customers.

support@vitabox.com

Tell us how Vitabox made you happy
I ordered what I thought was and described online as a "multi pack" order of shampoo. In reality all I got for 7.61$ was one single bottle. I feel cheated and defrauded by Walmart and Vita box. In any store a single bottle is only 94 cents or so. So imagine my surprise when just the single bottle showed up. I ordered this "multipack" because most stores don't carry it anymore. So this was gonna be a good buy for me. I guess I'll use a bar of soap now. I'm super angry. I'm sure no one will care and I'm also sure you'll make your case for your horrible way of disguising a "deal" This was no deal I can promise you that.
Vitabox is rated 4.98 based on 201 reviews