Vitabox Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vitabox
Read Vitabox Reviews

About Vitabox:

Vitabox sells thousands of everyday essentials at unbeatable prices. We offer the best selection of vitamins, supplements, cosmetics, pet supplies and more to help you live a happier, healthier life.

Vitabox was born inside Wilbur Labs, a San Francisco-based startup studio. Founded by ex-Googlers, Vitabox uses automation and AI to deliver a personalized shopping experience to every customer. Our proprietary technology stack streamlines the entire buying process - from website to warehouse - allowing us to pass on considerable savings to our customers.

support@vitabox.com

Tell us how Vitabox made you happy
I ordered a total of 26 EOS spheres (2 colors) for my daughter's baby shower. 1 color came correct the other was a packaging change from manufacturer. Vitabox is in my area so 1 of the founders actually delivered more of the other color to my house! NOW THAT IS SOME CUSTOMER SERVICE!
Very efficient. Ordering process a breeze. Delivered in a few days. And I think I received a discount. Very grateful to find Vitabox.
The quick delivery, plus you have my favorite color #174.... Not to forget the GREAT PRICES! I recommend Vitabox to Everyone....Save $$
First time ordering..was very pleased with packaging and contents. Will definitely look for more bargains 😀
I ordered from Vitabox and was very pleased that they actually had my stuff I needed. I had to get a hold of them regarding shipping mishap and they responded very fast. Very nice people. I am ordering from them again!
I placed an order for several items back in November. I was very pleased with everything, especially the Advanced Clinicals Rough Spot Cream. It really works great! I was also impressed with the company's customer service.
Very timely. I had a question after I placed the order and they were very responsive. Would use again
My first vitabox order came very quickly. I love the cetaphil hand lotion and facial SPF lotion that they carry. It is difficult to find elsewhere.
I did a search for Bitoin on Vitabox which I've been taking for the last ~8 years and am thrilled with the selection of options to choose from. I plan to use Vitabox to search for the supplements I take on a daily basis moving forward as the price is competitive with other convenient online options.
Vitabox provides fast service, excellent customer service and pricing. I have been in the retail/service industry for 20 years and always appreciate a company the goes the extra! Thank you!
This is an amazing stand up company. My order came with one broken bottle and they replaced the entire order even though they didnt have to. They ship really fast too! I would definitely recommend and I will use them again!
The skin care products are excellent. I'm enjoying using them.
Great service! Quick service! Will order again!
Great site!
I loved my Items They Shipped Very Fast!
Excellent service! Great product!
I was very pleased to find the products I wanted (Nylabone Due a Chews) at a very reasonable price from Vitabox. I am a first time purchaser at their store and was happy with the short timeframe between ordering and the shipment of the product. Their communication has been great and I will not hesitate to purchase from them again.
I had looked everywhere for one of my dog’s favorite toys that I had randomly found on clearance at a drug store one time. I gave up the search. A few weeks later, I looked again and found it on Vitabox! I was excited, but not as excited as my dog will be! Ordering was easy, shipping was fast. Thank you Vitabox!
I'm a loyal Amazon Prime customer but decided to check out Vitabox to see if I could find some better deals. I was pleasantly surprised by the selection, FREE SHIPPING, and amazing prices! My order arrived quickly and on time. I will definitely be using Vitabox in the future! Highly recommend!
So Happy they had just what I needed!
Vitabox is rated 4.92 based on 205 reviews