Vivida Lifestyle Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vivida Lifestyle
Read Vivida Lifestyle Reviews

About Vivida Lifestyle:

For the adventurers the dreamers the thinkers & the doers. Vivida is a community. A philosophy. A lifestyle. Vivida Lifestyle creates eco-conscious sportswear, elevating a global movement of adventurers, dreamers, thinkers, and doers. Built for performance, inspired by a life well-lived.

Tell us how Vivida Lifestyle made you happy
David
Leleo
Difficult to do since I haven't received my order yet, but I hope I will be pleased with it. It certainly looked great on the website. 🙂
I love Vivida, the clothes are super nice, bikinis super comfy, caps are so stylish...!
I absolutely love my vivida lifestyle clothing, my black pull over hoodie has lasted nearly 5 years and its as warm as ever with no signs of wear. I also love The daily reminder to live your live - viva la vida
Terrible!!!!!!!!
Vívida igual estilo de vida!
Vivida Lifestyle 5 star review on 26th February 2021
More than just a brand, Vivida is a real family! David is a friend and is very nice! I use Vivida products every day, for sport or in everyday life! I feel really good when I wear them. I especially appreciate the respect for nature that Vivida inspires! It would be really difficult for me to do without Vivida as she has become so important to me!
Vivida Lifestyle 5 star review on 26th February 2021 Vivida Lifestyle 5 star review on 26th February 2021 Vivida Lifestyle 5 star review on 26th February 2021 Vivida Lifestyle 5 star review on 26th February 2021 Vivida Lifestyle 5 star review on 26th February 2021 Vivida Lifestyle 5 star review on 26th February 2021
I've been wearing visa for a couple of years now, love the chill style of their t's and hoodies off the water and nothing better than the quickset for my time on the water. I love vivida's environmental awareness and how they apply it to the material choices.
LOVE LOVE LOVE !!!
I absolutely love this Brand! They are always developing new products that are made from recycled plastic so that they can do something for the planet as well to save the ocean. But also how they created the sports clothing for womens. As a watersports girl a good bikini that stays in place during wakeboarding is escential!
The new website looks so cool!!
Vivida is freedom and dreaming of a better world
We bought a poncho and it wasnt really to our taste. We contacted customer care and Kerry really heloed us out suggesting alternatives and explaining exchange. I then forgot to return it and i got an email from kerry reminding me and saying I can still have an exchange. Fantastic service!!
I love this brand, every thing about it! From the beautiful designs, long lasting quality, non plastic wrapping, fast Dilivery and everything else! Definitely a top brand and my go to for bikinis, tops and water wear 10/10.
Vivida Lifestyle 5 star review on 21st February 2021
Love the feel and look of the poncho!
Although delivery was not great, costumer service (especially Kerry) is amazing. They are really helpful and willing to help you figure out what went wrong and come to you with solutions.
Well done guys! Will order more from you in the future.
Thanks to the Vivida Lifestule team for the good treatment received. Customer support is really good. I totally recommend it.
Absolutely love my Poncho from Vivada. Its the perfect size for me (I'm 5"3 and in the end I went for the small to medium in green leaf). It comes to my mid calf and is plenty wide enough to change under, the side slits are a brilliant idea to save any accidental flashing! I originally ordered the wrong size but my husband loved it hate one so much he kept it and I was able to purchase a new one in another colour and pay the difference really easily without further postage cost after a chat with Kerry who was super helpful. It will be perfect for slinging on after sea swimming and so much lighter than a cumbersome beach towel. I can't wait to use at our beach hut this summer :)
TODAVIA NO HE RECIBIDO MI PEDIDO. IMAGINO Q POR EL TEMPORAL Y CONFINAMIENTO
Excellent poncho and is windproof and dries my body efficeintly.
High-quality
I was so impressed I bought a second for my partner. Excellent quality and perfect for summer changing or quickly warming up after a winter swim!
Product order was brilliant for the purpose needed. Service was speedy.
Vivida Lifestyle is rated 4.64 based on 42 reviews