https://vizuarts.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://vizuarts.com

Tell us how https://vizuarts.com made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Company sucks, they don’t deliver what they promise....order not arrived by Christmas, they say ok we’ll give you a discount which they didn’t honor. What I ordered was not correct and they want me send pics of what was wrong, well my mother is elderly and can barely work a cell phone to send me a picture of the incorrect product, bc apparently they don’t keep records??? Save your money and and order from amazon or go to hobby lobby. Just awful waste of time and money. Literally $300 down the drain.
Put an order in on Dec, 9th 2019 for my wife’s Xmas gift. Still have not received anything.
I cannot get a response from anyone regarding my order placed in December, what an awful "company". I should have never ordered from here. I'm kicking myself for not doing research first!
Kit arrived in 2 days after purchasing it which was a nice change of pace after ordering from companies like paintwithdiamonds whose kits take like a month to arrive. Also the quality was very good and I love how they designed the wax pad!
I haven't received my order yet.i placed it on 12/13/2019. If I don't receive it soon or a refund I'm going to the attorney generals office to report this company.
I placed an order on December 11th for my sister for Christmas. I still haven't received it, it's Jan.28. Sent an email yesterday with no response... Tried again today. Hopefully I hear something back. At this point I really just want my money back. I'll reorder the same thing from amazon for a lot cheaper and actually GET WHAT I PAID FOR. I was very excited for these but I am extremely disappointed. If you are interested in this type of product, I would not trust Visuarts... at all. I wish I read these reviews before I made the purchase. If someone from the company responds to me to refund my money I will update my review. Have not received my order, have not received a response from the company, have not received my money back either.
Wish I had never ordered from this place. They don't even deserve 1 star they should be a minus 10 stars. I ordered Dec. 14, 2019 and have yet to receive the 4 items I purchased, well I thought I had purchased. They were quick to get their payment on my credit card! Avoid this company like the plague!
My daughter absolutely loved it! Shes been working on it for hours on end.
Got my package in 6 days! Worked on it for 2 hours straight and I didn’t want to stop. Really relaxing hobby.
Never received the package.
https://vizuarts.com is rated 2.20 based on 10 reviews