https://vizuarts.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://vizuarts.com

Tell us how https://vizuarts.com made you happy
Diamonds were missing after I finished the piece. They won't replace them. Their customer service is horrible. I bought 2 and I don't even want to do the second one because I don't want to put all of the work into another and have pieces missing. Beware of this company.
I don't think you're sorry at all. I sent an email 3 months ago to only get the run around I've been extremely patient. They always answered my emails on the same day and kept telling me they were checking on my 4000 diamonds that were missing well that's pretty much 3/4 of my pattern. I feel like I gave them enough chances to rectify the situation to no avail. STOP TAKING ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE! I will also call the Better Business Bureau. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!
Still waiting for my granddaughters gift. I ordered from another company for myself, a week after this order. Ive had my order from other company for 2 weeks now. Terrible customer service.
I wouldn’t even give them a 1 star review! They steal your money and you never receive the product. They try to make you track down their shipment and refuse to refund your money. It’s been 2 months and now I just got a notification for a new shipping from them even when I told them NOT to send me anything and refund my money! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!
the painting itself is pretty BUT .... the beads are not all equal size. The quality of the product is bad! The edges of the beads are not even which makes them stick out the little squares on the canvas. So this makes the whole line shift... its extremely frustrating that they don't fit exactly in the outlined squares on the canvas...
I placed an order in late March when the quarantine began. I live in NYC, and when things deteriorated rapidly I left in a hurry. Three months later I returned to find the attempted delivery notice from USPS for my VizuArts package. Obviously I never received it, so it was returned to VizuArts in April. I emailed them and asked for a refund. They responded quickly and kindly offered to re-ship it to me. I said I didn't have a need for it anymore and would prefer a refund, if it was possible. They said no problem, and would issue a refund soon. About a week later, I received a shipping confirmation saying my package was on its way. And when I went to reply to the original email thread where they offered the refund, it had disappeared. Turns out they use a kind of e-link which is an editable email system frequently used to edit those "guaranteed" delivery dates. But in this instance they just completely erased all history of our conversation. I emailed their support 3 days ago and told them that I didn't want the package, I wanted a refund like they told me they would do. I have still heard nothing back and have not received any refund. I'm about an inch away from calling AmEx to charge back this order. If you are in a situation where you are emailing their support, SCREENSHOT ALL EMAILS because they WILL delete them.
BUYER BEWARE! Do not order from them. I ordered in March and still have not received my order and it is July. They keep blaming COVID but if you look at other reviews before COVID they had the same issue. I have been back and forth with the customer service department multiple times through email. They told me they would issue refund if not received by a certain day. Never received and now they are dicking me around and telling me I need to track down the package myself. This company assures they are not a scam but I am convinced they are.
Do not order from them, I’ve been waiting for my order for the last 70 days. First email I sent I was told it left China, wrongggg it’s still there. I paid for 2 days shipping as well, as you can guess that’s also bad advertisement. Just look for somewhere else more legit then them. They used to have a Facebook and now they don’t.
Company sucks, they don’t deliver what they promise....order not arrived by Christmas, they say ok we’ll give you a discount which they didn’t honor. What I ordered was not correct and they want me send pics of what was wrong, well my mother is elderly and can barely work a cell phone to send me a picture of the incorrect product, bc apparently they don’t keep records??? Save your money and and order from amazon or go to hobby lobby. Just awful waste of time and money. Literally $300 down the drain.
Put an order in on Dec, 9th 2019 for my wife’s Xmas gift. Still have not received anything.
I cannot get a response from anyone regarding my order placed in December, what an awful "company". I should have never ordered from here. I'm kicking myself for not doing research first!
Kit arrived in 2 days after purchasing it which was a nice change of pace after ordering from companies like paintwithdiamonds whose kits take like a month to arrive. Also the quality was very good and I love how they designed the wax pad!
I haven't received my order yet.i placed it on 12/13/2019. If I don't receive it soon or a refund I'm going to the attorney generals office to report this company.
I placed an order on December 11th for my sister for Christmas. I still haven't received it, it's Jan.28. Sent an email yesterday with no response... Tried again today. Hopefully I hear something back. At this point I really just want my money back. I'll reorder the same thing from amazon for a lot cheaper and actually GET WHAT I PAID FOR. I was very excited for these but I am extremely disappointed.

If you are interested in this type of product, I would not trust Visuarts... at all. I wish I read these reviews before I made the purchase.

If someone from the company responds to me to refund my money I will update my review.

Have not received my order, have not received a response from the company, have not received my money back either.
Wish I had never ordered from this place. They don't even deserve 1 star they should be a minus 10 stars. I ordered Dec. 14, 2019 and have yet to receive the 4 items I purchased, well I thought I had purchased. They were quick to get their payment on my credit card! Avoid this company like the plague!
My daughter absolutely loved it! Shes been working on it for hours on end.
Got my package in 6 days! Worked on it for 2 hours straight and I didn’t want to stop. Really relaxing hobby.
Never received the package.
https://vizuarts.com is rated 1.72 based on 18 reviews