voogy.com Reviews

1 New Reviews Written
00AM
12AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact voogy.com?
Click Here

Tell us how voogy.com made you happy

"Voogy has been fundamental to our growth strategy, we realized we lost about 1,000 usd in new business’s we didn’t know about daily before adapting Voogy. Voogy enabled us to increase and identify new leads with purchase intent before they engage with us and this has been fundamental to our business."
Are you voogy.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"The whole team is very organized and professional. They walked me throughout the platform, showing how to use it and how to reach its full potential. I really liked the accuracy of data, from the start. As far as I see they improve the platform constantly and they do have some interesting features that everybody should start experimenting with. I’ve used similar softwares and I can say this is the best one, by far, it’s a all in one platform."
"Voogy has changed the game, we are now able to see 30-40% of our visitors who they truly are... their quality is outstanding."
"On Sept 9th I signed up for Voogy, a website visitor tracking system that offers a 14-day free trial. On Sept 16th I sent a request to cancel my trial as I decided to use a better service. I sent an email (to their billing @ address), received an auto-responder from billing@ email and a response from my account manager at Voogy we exchanged emails and I was supposed to be canceled. Charge of $129USD on Sept 23rd. Then they charged me $1000USD on Oct 9th and an additional $129USD on the same day. I've tried to cancel over and over and they removed my access before the 23rd to my account. I never received a receipt or an invoice etc. They just continue to charge me."
"Well... like all the reviews say on-line, you guys have taken my money unjustly. 14 day FREE TRIAL you say... but you debited my account BEFORE the trial ended... plus for more than I was supposed to be billed anyway. And now zero response from you when I ask for refund. AVOID VOOGY AT ALL COSTS EVERYONE they appear to be total sharks."
"I have been using Voogy the past 6 months and i am very happy with the results, we are a small SaaS company and Voogy has helped us find new leads from our website. After trying 5 providers they did best on the data in the test and it is a must to use. My advice is to use the slack integration they have and receive live alerts around the clock on new potential leads, that is a killer feature."
"I have been trying Leadforensics, Clearbit Reveal but they are not tracking as much as Voogy (and Voogy is still cheaper which is crazy). We have visitors from all over the world and we suffered understand the midmarket and smb visitors, who is behind that visit. Voogy was the only option in the market that solved this. My recommendation is go with Voogy, if a visit matters and can turn into revenue, they work like magic."
"Voogy has been fundamental to our growth, their ability to track and identify visitors in real time is helping us closing high potential accounts that didn't engage with us yet. I ran several of test with the like of Lead Forensics, Albacross, Leadfeeder, Clearbit Reveal and Voogy came out as the clear winner. They match more SMB's, Mid market visits than anyone. In fact in our text we found they found 3-6X more than the mentioned platforms. Try Voogy and grow your revenue, that is my advice."
"I have been a customer with Voogy for 12 months now and the past 2 months it is incredible how much their dataset has grown, they talked about their new A.I. engine, and it is clear it is working. We used to match around 10% of our visitors but now Voogy provides accurate insight into more than 34% of our visitors, which when i tested 1 month ago a competitor Lead Forensics, they weren't close to the match rate. Voogy is the market leader in my onion when it comes to match rate of visitors and data quality."
"I can only speak highly about Voogy, we tested them vs Lead Forensics and Albacross and they matched around 70% more than any one else. Voogy also started to tell us the exact visitor which is a total game changer - we save time prospecting and that is something our sales team loves! The integration with slack and salesforce is also incredible it is instant and live."
"I took us two minuted to get started… I took us two minuted to get started and we saw new leads from our website within minuted, sometime Voogy even told us the exact person which is crazy. I know they are in beta with knowing the exact person but this is a true gamechanger, we dont have to guess who in the visiting company that went to our website. We tested Voogy with 2 other providers and they found 70-90% higher match rate on companies and the slack integration is simply amazing. The trial is great 14 days for free no risk, we decided to stick after and go annual and Alex from Voogy was a great help with strategies."
"They took our money for this quarter and then revoked our access. While we did have access last quarter, the system was also so unreliable it's useless anyway. Since taking our money, they now ignore our emails on a regular basis. 100% a scam - avoid this at all costs and learn from our mistakes before you make the same one."
"I used a tool called Salestools a few years ago. Voogy bought this company then reactivated my account and started charging me again. I had to get the credit card company to remove the charges. Do a search for Voogy and you'll see this is not an isolated case."
"Took $199 fraudulent payment without permission ...... Seems I am experiencing the same billing issues as everyone else. I was a Salestools customer in 2015, cancelled it in January 2016 as was not adding enough value. Confirmed in writing by Salestools that it was cancelled in 2016. Then out of the blue, I received a $199 bill in April 2019 for a service I am not using and cancelled over 3 years ago. Disputed charge with my bank, which resulted in Voogy chasing me for payment and threatening me with debt collection. Voogy have now since provided an old email and IP address as proof I am using the service to my bank .... basically the details from 2016 and supposedly I have to pay even though I cancelled it over 3 years ago. Surely this is illegal! Chasing billing, info and CEO for a refund ..... Also, about to contact Action Fraud and Trading Standards as advised by my bank and would advise all other UK people in this situation to do the same. I am also going to contact the UK Information Commissioner (ICO) as I suspect they have breached GDPR here ..... article 5 “(a) processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to individuals (‘lawfulness, fairness and transparency’); (b) collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes shall not be considered to be incompatible with the initial purposes (‘purpose limitation’); AVOID AT ALL COSTS AND DO NOT TRUST WITH YOUR CARD DETAILS UPDATE - 19th May 2019 Have now chased CEO, info and billing email addresses numerous times with no success. Also tried calling company head office phone number but no-one answers. Chased again today and now all emails are being returned with following message ... This message was created automatically by mail delivery software. A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed: 550 5.1.1 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable Seems the CEO has done a runner to San Francisco with his family this month, possibly with all our money!! I will be reporting them tomorrow to relevant authorities as this business is a fraud, pure and simple ......"
"Stay away from these people!!. I should have done a deeper research before testing them. I requested a one month test and in two days we could not make the platform work. That is not the worse part — After contacting support they would supposedly fix the issues but they didn't. We contacted them 7 times requesting a refund because the platform was never functional for us, they never replied — until ... We created a review in this platform and 10 minutes later we received a call from someone in a higher department. The person literally said they would only give a refund if we "remove the review and sign a non-disclose agreement" — very ethical of you Voogy! They also removed several reviews from this platform — not sure how or why."
voogy.com is rated 3.40 based on 15 reviews