voogy.com Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend voogy.com
00AM
12AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact voogy.com?

Tell us how voogy.com made you happy

"They took our money for this quarter and then revoked our access. While we did have access last quarter, the system was also so unreliable it's useless anyway. Since taking our money, they now ignore our emails on a regular basis. 100% a scam - avoid this at all costs and learn from our mistakes before you make the same one."
Are you voogy.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I used a tool called Salestools a few years ago. Voogy bought this company then reactivated my account and started charging me again. I had to get the credit card company to remove the charges. Do a search for Voogy and you'll see this is not an isolated case."
"Took $199 fraudulent payment without permission ...... Seems I am experiencing the same billing issues as everyone else. I was a Salestools customer in 2015, cancelled it in January 2016 as was not adding enough value. Confirmed in writing by Salestools that it was cancelled in 2016. Then out of the blue, I received a $199 bill in April 2019 for a service I am not using and cancelled over 3 years ago. Disputed charge with my bank, which resulted in Voogy chasing me for payment and threatening me with debt collection. Voogy have now since provided an old email and IP address as proof I am using the service to my bank .... basically the details from 2016 and supposedly I have to pay even though I cancelled it over 3 years ago. Surely this is illegal! Chasing billing, info and CEO for a refund ..... Also, about to contact Action Fraud and Trading Standards as advised by my bank and would advise all other UK people in this situation to do the same. I am also going to contact the UK Information Commissioner (ICO) as I suspect they have breached GDPR here ..... article 5 “(a) processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to individuals (‘lawfulness, fairness and transparency’); (b) collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes shall not be considered to be incompatible with the initial purposes (‘purpose limitation’); AVOID AT ALL COSTS AND DO NOT TRUST WITH YOUR CARD DETAILS UPDATE - 19th May 2019 Have now chased CEO, info and billing email addresses numerous times with no success. Also tried calling company head office phone number but no-one answers. Chased again today and now all emails are being returned with following message ... This message was created automatically by mail delivery software. A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed: 550 5.1.1 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable Seems the CEO has done a runner to San Francisco with his family this month, possibly with all our money!! I will be reporting them tomorrow to relevant authorities as this business is a fraud, pure and simple ......"
"Stay away from these people!!. I should have done a deeper research before testing them. I requested a one month test and in two days we could not make the platform work. That is not the worse part — After contacting support they would supposedly fix the issues but they didn't. We contacted them 7 times requesting a refund because the platform was never functional for us, they never replied — until ... We created a review in this platform and 10 minutes later we received a call from someone in a higher department. The person literally said they would only give a refund if we "remove the review and sign a non-disclose agreement" — very ethical of you Voogy! They also removed several reviews from this platform — not sure how or why."
voogy.com is rated 1.00 based on 4 reviews