www.voxillustration.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.voxillustration.com

Tell us how www.voxillustration.com made you happy
Working with Voxillustration has been a delight! I couldn’t be more pleased with the product and the process. 100% recommend for anyone who needs quality art in their endeavors.
Mark was fantastic to work with. He delivered exactly what I wanted according to deadline. I can't wait to work with him again on other projects in my business! He may just be my go-to designer from now on! Thanks Mark. Thanks Voxillustration.
Man, I’m so impressed with how your team converted sophisticated yet technical concepts into aesthetically pleasing illustrations.
I was almost broke when I decided to collaborate with Vox Illustration, and unfortunately, I feel like my money went down the drain.
I’m pleased to say, their whole team of illustrators are highly professional and ensured that my interest was at the heart of illustration commission.
Vox Illustration is amiable, helpful, and completed my artwork in a timely fashion.
Right from a very speedy response to our inquiry, Vox Illustration demonstrated how they were in a league of their own
Vox Illustration exceeded all of my expectations with my order. I had a logo, website, stationary and social media kit designed by them and it has all ended up looking amazing. I'm absolutely thrilled with the professional result they have done for me and my business.
From my experience, I would say that Vox Illustration is a very impressive agency to work with.

I run an online fitness centre and have worked with other agencies in the past as I regularly need to get new banners, brochures and webpages designed for seasonal offers.

I wanted to get some designs for my new discounted offers, but my previous agency was not able to do an acceptable job. I was short on time so I contacted some agencies including Vox Illustration and their prices and required time seemed like the best possible option so I gave the task to them.

I was expecting regular/basic usable designs from them due to the short timespan but to my surprise, their designs were brilliant, far better than all the previous designs I had received from other agencies.

Ever since that first experience, I have made these guys my prime go-to for all illustration and design work, and I am still highly satisfied!
Recently purchased some illustrations and thought the quality and service was outstanding. Unfortunately, one print was slightly damaged however Ben Johnson from Vox Illustrations was really quick at replacing this with a kind sorry message.
I will definitely buy again from them!!
Vox Illustration teams artistic talent is undeniable. Their art is expressive and unique. Treated me so nicely from the very first text. I am glad to find them and that they make their extraordinary ability available to others even at such distances. Exactly what i wanted and even better. Would hire again in a heartbeat
www.voxillustration.com is rated 5.00 based on 12 reviews