VOYA Organic Beauty Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend VOYA Organic Beauty

About VOYA Organic Beauty: As a truly niche brand we are focused on creating genuinely organic, seaweed-based products and spa treatments. VOYA offers luxury results-driven products based on the highest-quality botanical ingredients and aromatherapy oils.

We combine the purest ingredients with ancient traditions and sustainable processes to create a range of products and treatments that achieve exceptional results.

How would you rate VOYA Organic Beauty ?

"Interpersonal skills of people in customer service are lacking, but the product quality is good."
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we very much appreciate it and we are delighted that you like the quality of our products.

We are disappointed that you feel the interpersonal skills of our customer service team are lacking, as we always strive you ensure our customers are communicated and helped in anyway possible. If you would like to offer further details in this regard, please do let us know by contacting onlineinfo@voya.ie.

Again, thank you for your feedback and we will keep your review on file for future reference.

"Love how"
"Loved the body wash, smelled amazing and kind to the skin. Love that its all natural ingrediants including seaweed. Highly recommend!"
Hello,

Many thanks for leaving a review of our products, we very much appreciate it! We are delighted to hear that you have had such a positive experience with our products and that like us you love that our products are completely natural with no harmful ingredients :-)

VOYA Organic Beauty
"I first encountered Voya as a spa facial treatment. The best I have had! I find their moisturiser products excellent and very good for sensitive skin."
Hello,

Many thanks for leaving a review of our products, we very much appreciate it! We are delighted to hear that you have had such a positive experience and find the products excellent for sensitive skin.

VOYA Organic Beauty
"Products purchased were the “clean me up hand wash”. Should be renamed grease me up hand wash. I was convinced we had purchased a faulty batch and as such contacted your customer service department. I was told the batch met your standards and I was beyond the returns policy period, although customer service did try to accommodate my complaint by offering to accept an unopened item... Amazed that your company could consider this product a luxury product, or even a sellable product. Every person I have asked were all surprised and would not purchase this product. It smells like a fragrance free fat/oil based liquid soap and nothing even close to products experienced in Emirates spa. The smell left on my hands reminds me of old chip fat oil or other cooking fats."
Hi Kevin,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review of your experience shopping with us. We are disappointed to hear that your personal experience with our retail product was not positive. As our customer service team have noted to you previously, the VOYA products available on board Emirates flights are exclusively made for Emirates, and not available to purchase.

The Emirates products have a different formulation to our retail range, hence why you are saw a difference. They are not the same products and are not advertised as the same products. Both products are labelled differently, the one you purchased online is “Clean me Up Gentle hand wash, Lime & Mandarin” whereas the one you used with Emirates should have been “EXCLUSIVELY for Emirates HAND WASH SOOTHING Lime & Mandarin.

Clean Me Up is higher in organic content and essential oils which may explain why you felt there was a more moisturizing or oily effect as you described. The Lime & Mandarin fragrance used is also certified organic and thus may be perceived differently by person to person, as it's not synthetic. In this product we don’t use any strong chemicals/ingredients to stabilise or maintain the product in a uniform state, so sometimes slight variations will occur.

Whilst no other similar complaints have come to our attention about this product, since its launch, we do appreciate customer feedback and as such we will keep your review on file for future reference.

VOYA Organic Beauty
"I bought this as a gift and my friend loved it. Made with Irish seaweed and essential oils, what's not to love?!"
Hi Emma,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we very much appreciate it! We are delighted your friend loved her gift :-)

VOYA Organic Beauty
"in my opinion The facial scrub is the best on the market, It's so gentle yet very effective and 100% natural. Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth."
Hi Mary,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we very much appreciate it and we are delighted to hear that you think Love a Scrub is the best facial scrub on the market, we agree :-)

VOYA Organic Beauty
"Great products but delivery abroad (EU) is way too expensive"
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we very much appreciate it and we happy to hear that you like VOYA products.

Our shipping fees to the EU are based on current market rates for a tracked courier service to ensure orders are safely delivered to our customers. VOYA are always looking for ways to reduce shipping rates for our customers and hope in the future to be able to implement lower rates to mainland Europe.

VOYA Organic Beauty
"Really nice gentle products for sensitive skin. Products give your face a great complexion, I’m currently using, illuminating exfoliate and me time moisturizer. This combo gives skin a great glow."
Hi Aoife,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we very much appreciate it. We are delighted to hear you are having such a good experience with our products, especially Radiance, Illuminating Exfoliator and our Me Time moisturizer.

"Smells devine"
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we very much appreciate it!

VOYA Organic Beauty
"Diffuser reeds. I have purchased some of these. Without doubt the best diffusers ever, and I have tried many. Even when the fluid was finished the reeds were leaving scent in the room, fluid evaporated away totally unlike others where a thick dark liquid is left but no longer giving scent."
Hi Geraldine,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we very much appreciate it. We are thrilled to hear that you love our scented diffusers and that they are the best you have tried, that makes us very happy :-)

VOYA Organic Beauty
"Product is well presented and great quality."
Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, we very much appreciate it! We are delighted to hear that you like our products!

VOYA Organic Beauty
"I discovered Voya while I was on a business trip with my late husband in the Fall of 2010, while staying at the Ritz Carlton in Naples, FL. I have always enjoyed the products I have ordered. The PA at my dermatologist office stated my skin looked great, after use of Voya. My only constructed criticism is don’t order moisturizer in extreme heat of summer. You will be able to drink it. I called the company and was told they would pass along without making it right, with a credit, of some sort."
Hi Carolyn,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we very much appreciate it. I will follow up with our procurement and quality team in regard to your remark about our moisturisers, VOYA always work to ensure our products are produced to the highest standards and we appreciate feedback from our customers.

Due to the high content of organic ingredients in VOYA products variations in batches do occur, this is the nature of using only organic ingredients. In addition, because of our organic status we don’t use any strong chemicals/ingredients to stabilise or maintain the product in a uniform state, so unfortunately sometimes variations will occur.

VOYA Organic Beauty
"Excellent, friendly, helpful staff."
Hello,

Thank you taking the time to leave a review, we very much appreciate it! We are delighted to hear that you had such a good experience with our company and staff!

VOYA Organic Beauty
"Hi there, I purchased My Little Hero - Facial Serum and sent an email to you regarding it. I never received a reply. I did like the hand cream. Regards, Michelle"
Hi Michelle,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review, we very much appreciate it.

I note that your order was placed in January and I have checked with our online orders team in regard to the email you sent Re: My Little Hero - Facial Serum. Unfortunately, we don't seem to have an email in this regard and I was wondering if you could please confirm the date on which it was sent and if it was sent to info@voya.ie or onlineinfo@voya.ie?

Nonetheless, I apologise that you never received a response from us, if you would like to send us a direct email in this regard you may do so at onlineinfo@voya.ie

VOYA Organic Beauty
"I ordered body lotion and body oil within the last 60 days. I was charged $396 for the products on my Visa but never received the products. I am in the USA (Atlanta, Georgia). I contacted your customer service dept by e-mail, but no one responded. I disputed the charge with my credit card company, and they are investigating. You need to ensure customers receive their products. I am very unhappy with your company."
Hi Judy,

Thank you taking the time to leave a review and please accept our apologies for the experience you had with your order.

I have checked with our orders processing department and note that unfortunately your order 14318 (placed July 18th) was mistakenly not sent to you. We note that a chargeback request was made against the order to our merchant service, which we did not not challenge and therefore we believe that the funds should have been reimbursed back to you via your bank.

Unfortunately, for some reason it seems like we have not received any email from you directly in this regard. However, if you would like to follow up directly again with our customer service team, you can email us at onlineinfo@voya.ie and we would be more than happy to discuss this further.

VOYA
"I have been using VOYA products since I first discovered on Aerlingus flight a few years ago. The products I have used were all very good, but I think my last purchase online, Dream Cream and Palmarosa Balm were not the same and good as before, wondering why the change."
Hi Ichiko,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we very much appreciate it! I have checked with our quality and procurement teams and can confirm that there hasn't been any change in the formulations for Dream Cream or Palmarosa Balm.

I can however advise that due to the high content of organic ingredients in our products variations in batches do sometimes occur, this is the nature of using only organic ingredients. In addition, because of our organic status we don’t use any strong chemicals/ingredients to stabilise or maintain the products in a uniform state, so unfortunately sometimes variations may occur, but the efficacy of products is not affected.

VOYA Organic Beauty
"I LOVE the products -- they suit my skin v well."
Hello,

Thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to respond. We are thrilled to hear that you love our products and that they suit your skin very well :-)

VOYA Organic Beauty
"Love your products. My skin looks fabulous."
Hello,

Thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to respond. We are thrilled to hear that you love our products and that your skin is looking fabulous!

VOYA Organic Beauty
"Love love love the scent of Voya shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body oil, and room diffusers. Now if only you would make a cologne to compliment these items!"
Hi Kathryn,

We are thrilled to hear that you love the natural scent of our products. We are always happy to receive new product suggestions from our customers and I will definitely bring your proposal to our new product development team! :-)

VOYA Organic Beauty is rated 4.52 based on 29 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!