VOYA Organic Beauty Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend VOYA Organic Beauty

About VOYA Organic Beauty: As a truly niche brand we are focused on creating genuinely organic, seaweed-based products and spa treatments. VOYA offers luxury results-driven products based on the highest-quality botanical ingredients and aromatherapy oils.

We combine the purest ingredients with ancient traditions and sustainable processes to create a range of products and treatments that achieve exceptional results.

Tell us how VOYA Organic Beauty made you happy

"Beautifully smelling and high quality cosmetics."
Hi Damian,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it. We are thrilled to hear that you like the products so much!

VOYA Organic Beauty
"Product is very good however UPS delivery was poor. They said they had tried to deliver to my home on Friday, they didn’t leave a card, I only found out days later (tues) when I checked delivery tracking online as I hadn’t received My parcel. It had been taken to a local delivery outlet who told me they had only had my parcel for one day. Ups didn’t leave me card as they didn’t come to my house to deliver on the day they stated on the tracking system, they delivered straight to the delivery outlet on the Monday. Disgraceful practice, don’t use UPS."
Hi Helen,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we are glad to hear that you are happy with the products you purchased.
In regard to your feedback on UPS, we are sorry to hear this. We will bring your comments to the attention of our logistics and planning teams to relay to UPS. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

VOYA Organic Beauty
"Gorgeous candles, strong smelling and long lasting. Great customer service too."
Hi Niamh,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your experience purchasing with VOYA. We are thrilled to hear that you love the products so much, we are also glad to hear that your interactions with our customer service team were also so positive!

VOYA Organic Beauty
"We love Voya products. Always have. Always purchase for gifts. We used the baths in Sligo. We encountered them all the way across the world in the Maldives while on honeymoon. Recently, we were out for lunch at a beautiful lakeside resort near Glasson, Co. Westmeath and they had a VOYA handwash soap in the restrooms. My Mum & Aunt commented on how lovely it was. So I went online to purchase ( 4no. ) as a surprise gift for them both, for my mother-in-law and for our own house. I went to Voya.ie, spent the €80 on the only handwash available to buy - Clean me Up - Gentle Handwash. And received the 4 no. soaps. Unfortunately, I did not know the specifics of the handwash in the restaurant restroom, but I know that the soap we received was absolutely no where near as pleasant as what I thought I was buying. I apologised to my relations."
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we very much appreciate customer feedback. The handwash used in the hotel you visited in Westmeath is an amenity product that we exclusively supply to hotels and amenity accounts. This product is different to Clean Me Up which is our retail offering. We are disappointed to hear that you felt Clean Me Up was not as pleasant as you thought it would be. If you wish to speak directly with a customer service agent in this regard, you may send an email to info@voya.ie.

VOYA Organic Beauty
"I absolutely love these products, especially the shampoo and conditioner, I had struggled to find a natural brand that didn't leave my hair feeling heavy and sticky after washing but Voya products leave it soft, shiny and feeling like it has actually been washed! The hydrating face mask and scrub is incredible too, my skin looks amazing after using them!"
Hi Claire,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, it is really appreciated! We are thrilled to hear that you love the products so much and that they work so well for you and your skin!

VOYA Organic Beauty
"I have the men’s range. Love the products but the moisturisers container means lots of the product comes out to quickly sometimes and it is expensive. Would be interested in new containers for the means range."
Hi Malachy,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we very much appreciate customer feedback. We are glad to hear that you love the products!
Thank you for the comments in regard to the men's moisturiser, we will bring this to the attention of our procurement and quality departments and ask them to review the packaging based on your feedback.

VOYA Organic Beauty
"Your products always please me...a delight to use. As an older user, I appreciate the quality and purity of the ingredients used and the feel and comfort of my skin."
Hi Sheila,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it. We are thrilled to hear that VOYA products work so well for you. One of our main aims when creating the products is to make our customers feel comfortable in their own skin.

VOYA Organic Beauty
"My favourite Voya product is my little hero. I use it everyday and I think it is a great product."
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it. We are thrilled to hear that you like My Little Hero so much and that it works so well for your skin.

VOYA Organic Beauty
"Great product Great packing (totally eco friendly)"
Hi Andrew,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we very much appreciate it. We are glad to hear you like the products & packaging so much!

VOYA Organic Beauty
"Love the product and the efficienty my order whas dealt with"
Hi Josiane,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it. We are thrilled to hear that you love the product so much and that your experience shopping with us was so positive.

VOYA Organic Beauty
"Great products, they really are great for your skin. They also smell wonderful. Looking forward to using them for years!"
Hi Silvia,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it. We are thrilled to hear that you like our products so much!

VOYA Organic Beauty
"I buy the warming arnica cream for my 89 year old Mother who takes a lot of medication but finds this lovely warming cream a relief from her aches and pains ,she says some nights she wouldn’t get any sleep without it’s soothing warmth on her aching shoulder ."
Hello,

Thank you so much for leaving this kind review. We really appreciate you taking the time to write it & we are delighted to hear that Feel the Heat works so well for your mum. It is lovely to hear that it gives her relief for her shoulder.

VOYA Organic Beauty
"The scent from hair products is divine. Conditioner bottle is improved. Well done. Had difficulty with getting all the conditioner from container. The product for muscle ache is surprisingly effective. It contains arnica. Looking forward to opening the body lotion. Delivery was so fast. Excellent service."
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it. We are delighted to hear that you like our hair products so much and that Feel the Heat works so well. In addition, we are glad to hear that your shopping experience on voya.ie was so positive.
We will bring your comments about the hair conditioner packaging to our production team for their reference and help with improving this experience.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we very much appreciate it. We are glad you liked the products and that you had a positive purchase journey with us.

VOYA Organic Beauty
"Love the defuses best scents"
Hi Debbie,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we very much appreciate it. We are delighted to hear that you love our diffuser scents.

Hi Debbie,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review, we very much appreciate it! We are delighted to hear that you love our Reed Diffuser scents so much :-)

VOYA Organic Beauty
"I bought the Voya the scented Reed Diffuser/African Lime & Clove. It is only gorgeous. The aroma throughout the house is amazing. I first discovered it in my daughters house in UK so my sister & I were so impressed that we bought it online & also bought gifts of same."
Hi Catherine,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we very much appreciate it. We are thrilled to hear that you like our African Lime & Clove diffuser so much.

Hi Catherine,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate it!
We are thrilled to hear that you like our African & Lime scented diffuser so much :-)

VOYA Organic Beauty
"I bought from this shower gel company,because it is used by emirates airlines"
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, as we very much appreciate customer feedback.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad that you enjoy our shower gel.

VOYA Organic Beauty
"Beautiful Products . Bath & shower gel . Lovely packaging"
Hi Joanne,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we very much appreciate it. We are delighted to hear that you like the products so much.

VOYA Organic Beauty
"Superb. High quality. arrived very quickly."
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, as customer feedback is very important to us. We are delighted to hear that your experience with us has been so positive, we hope you enjoy your products.

VOYA Organic Beauty
"I first used products on board Regent Seven Seas Explorer and was happy to see that I could continue purchasing them direct from you. It was easy and quick as well."
Hi Susan,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we very much appreciate it. We are thrilled that your shopping experience with us was so positive. We hope you enjoy your products.

VOYA Organic Beauty
"Leaves hands soft and clean, does not dry out skin. Scent is very light."
Hi Marc,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review as we appreciate feedback from our customers. We are glad to hear that the products are working so well for you.

VOYA Organic Beauty is rated 4.59 based on 150 reviews