VOYA Organic Beauty Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend VOYA Organic Beauty

About VOYA Organic Beauty: As a truly niche brand we are focused on creating genuinely organic, seaweed-based products and spa treatments. VOYA offers luxury results-driven products based on the highest-quality botanical ingredients and aromatherapy oils.

We combine the purest ingredients with ancient traditions and sustainable processes to create a range of products and treatments that achieve exceptional results.

Tell us how VOYA Organic Beauty made you happy

"Excellent service"
Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, we are delighted to hear that you had such as a positive experience with our team.

VOYA Organic Beauty
"I bought 2 gifts for 2 friends in separate transactions and both were delivered without the gift card so neither had any idea who the gift was from, until I embarrassingly had to follow up with them both to check they'd been received. Once might be an accident - twice on separate occasions is poor service. I expect more from a company charging this much."
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. First of all we would like to apologise that the notes were not included with the orders you placed. At VOYA we do strive for excellence in regards to customer service and we are very disappointed that on these occasions we did not reach our usual standards. Your feedback has been noted and all efforts will be made to ensure this does not happen again.

VOYA Organic Beauty
"Excellent products. They last months as you do not need to use alot on each application,.Very good for sensitive skins. My husband and I make regular orders and they arrive promptly and safely. I would certainly recommend Voya to anyone."
Hi Miranda,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we very much appreciate it. We are delighted to hear that you have had such a positive experience with our company.

VOYA Organic Beauty
"It's expensive but agrees with my skin and I like the products"
Hi Collette,

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review, we very much appreciate it. We are glad to hear that you enjoy our products.

VOYA Organic Beauty
"I ordered the Diffuser on line and received it within 3 workings days, securely packed and with some free samples included. Great service, thank you. Will definitely buy again"
Hello,

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review, we very much appreciate it and we are delighted that your customer service experience with us was so positive.

VOYA Organic Beauty
"I first found voyager products whilst on a cruise ship and was quickly impressed with the organic tea that was available. I have since gone on to use the body oil and the shower wash and am very happy with all the products ."
Hi Roy,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, we very much appreciate it. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed the VOYA products you have purchased.

VOYA Organic Beauty
"I first bought your Love a Scrub in Ireland a few years ago and brought home about 6 bottles. It seems you've changed the formulation a bit and it's a little disappointing. It doesn't feel nearly as organic anymore. Feels like you've added something to make it suds up more. And I'm just not liking the end results nearly as much. I'm bummed...but my online experience was ok and my experience with customer service was absolutely awesome!! Caroline Cullen really went to extra lengths to make me happy. She's a keeper for sure. ......but that product.....hmmm....have you gotten big or something? Last thing, the last question: my overall rating is a five stars because of Caroline, but it won't let me blacken all five stars."
Hi Margaret,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we very much appreciate it and we are delighted that you had such a positive experience with our customer service team member.

In regard to your comments about Love a Scrub, we are sorry that you have had a disappointing experience with this product. I have checked with our quality and procurement team and can confirm that there has been no change to the ingredients used in Love a Scrub.

However, due to the high content of organic ingredients we use in our products, some variations in batches do occur, as this is the nature of using only organic ingredients. In addition, because of our organic status we don’t use any strong chemicals/ingredients to stabilize or maintain the product in a uniform state, so unfortunately sometimes variations will occur.

We do appreciate all customer feedback in regard to our products, as we always strive to produce quality organic skincare products. We will keep your observations on file for future reference, so thank you again for leaving this review.

VOYA Organic Beauty
"I love Voya and their products , myself and my husband have been to the sea weed baths in sligo and had the bath, facial and back massage and I have bough the dry/dehydrated products for my face, love love love these products. going to treat myself at xmas with the full size. thank you again Voya for your favulous products."
Hi Pauline,

Many thanks for writing such a lovely review about our products, we very much appreciate it & we are delighted to hear that you love the products as much as we do. Keep an eye on our website around Black Friday weekend, as we we will be running some wonderful promotions ;-)

VOYA Organic Beauty
"thankyou your service arrived very quick product excellent will be ordering again from yourselves thankyou lesley"
Hi Lesley,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, we very much appreciate it. We are delighted to hear that you had such a positive experience shopping with us.

VOYA Organic Beauty
"I have tried several prdoducts but by far VOYA is the best! VOYA has made enough of a difference to my skin that friends have actually mentioned the difference. I love the smell, it is not perfumey but earthy and fresh. It's a bit pricey but what product isn't. Love it and it works!!"
Hello,

Many thanks for your very kind review, we very much appreciate it and are delighted that you love our products so much.

VOYA Organic Beauty
"Fantastic product smells incredible!"
Hello,

Thank you so much for leaving such a kind review, we very much appreciate you taking time to do this.

VOYA Organic Beauty
"A lovely gift for a good friend. I practically hung up the phone and the products were delivered to me in the US."
Hi Monica,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review, we very much appreciate it and we are delighted to hear you had such a positive experience with our brand.

VOYA Organic Beauty
"Love your lavender organic body oil. It smells fresh and clean and absorbs nicely."
Hi Susan,

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review, we very much appreciate it! We are thrilled to hear that you love our organic body oil as much as we do!

VOYA Organic Beauty
"Dear VOYA! I am very pleased with the choice of service and fast delivery. In the near future I plan a new order))"
Hi Michael,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we very much appreciate it. We are delighted to hear you valued the service and delivery you received from VOYA and we look forward to receiving your next order.

VOYA Organic Beauty
"I loved the products I purchased. A little goes a long way with the Invigorating body wash. The original aroma was very relaxing before a shower and is easily absorbed into the skin. The Muscle relaxing body oil was also easily absorbed and leaves the skin feeling very soft and nourished."
Hi Caroline,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review , we very much appreciate it. We are thrilled to hear that you loved the the products you purchased and that they worked so well for you. It makes us very happy!

VOYA Organic Beauty
"I love these diffusers from voya- heavenly scents throughout my house- not cheap but last ages and worth every penny!"
Hi Elizabeth,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we very much appreciate it. We are thrilled to hear that you love our scented diffusers!

VOYA Organic Beauty
"Interpersonal skills of people in customer service are lacking, but the product quality is good."
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we very much appreciate it and we are delighted that you like the quality of our products.

We are disappointed that you feel the interpersonal skills of our customer service team are lacking, as we always strive you ensure our customers are communicated and helped in anyway possible. If you would like to offer further details in this regard, please do let us know by contacting onlineinfo@voya.ie.

Again, thank you for your feedback and we will keep your review on file for future reference.

"Love how"
"Loved the body wash, smelled amazing and kind to the skin. Love that its all natural ingrediants including seaweed. Highly recommend!"
Hello,

Many thanks for leaving a review of our products, we very much appreciate it! We are delighted to hear that you have had such a positive experience with our products and that like us you love that our products are completely natural with no harmful ingredients :-)

VOYA Organic Beauty
"I first encountered Voya as a spa facial treatment. The best I have had! I find their moisturiser products excellent and very good for sensitive skin."
Hello,

Many thanks for leaving a review of our products, we very much appreciate it! We are delighted to hear that you have had such a positive experience and find the products excellent for sensitive skin.

VOYA Organic Beauty is rated 4.60 based on 45 reviews