VOYA Organic Beauty Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend VOYA Organic Beauty

About VOYA Organic Beauty: As a truly niche brand we are focused on creating genuinely organic, seaweed-based products and spa treatments. VOYA offers luxury results-driven products based on the highest-quality botanical ingredients and aromatherapy oils.

We combine the purest ingredients with ancient traditions and sustainable processes to create a range of products and treatments that achieve exceptional results.

Tell us how VOYA Organic Beauty made you happy

"Received my order from voya. And I’m am so delighted with it .what a wonderful scent it has . It’s so lovely and it makes my whole living room smell so good."
Hello Linda,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, we very much appreciate it. We are thrilled to hear that you love the products so much!

VOYA Organic Beauty
"Trying these products as a break from my usual products and so far my impression has been positive. My skin is hydrated and soft with the serum and moisture cream. Sadly I ordered the wrong facial scrub, so not the mega clean feeling of the one with granules in that I tried in Center Parcs."
Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, we very much appreciate it. We are delighted to hear that you are having such a positive experience with our brand.
If you ever need any help with any subsequent orders or information on what products to select, we are always happy to help. You can contact our customer service team at onlineinfo@voya.ie.

VOYA Organic Beauty
"Bought a voucher from the UK as a gift. Prompt delivery and my sister was pleased."
Hello Emer,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, we very much appreciate it. We are delighted to hear that you had such a positive shopping experience with us.

VOYA Organic Beauty
"Great eye mask. It makes me look younger. Feels good. Worth it after i had my child. Cheers.x"
Hello Claire,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, we very much appreciate it. We are delighted to hear that you loved the eye mask so much and it works so well for you!

VOYA Organic Beauty
"I purchased the voya lazy days bath kit. It was a fast delivery and the. Seaweed was amazing when put in to the water my skin felt so soft and smooth I slept like a baby. I would highly recommend this product ."
Hello Ursula,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, we very much appreciate it. We are delighted to hear that you had such a positive experience with our Lazy Days seaweed bath & that you would recommend this product to others!

VOYA Organic Beauty
"I love this brand so much! Makes me happy when I bathe in the seaweed and all the body rage is divine. There are so many products that I love, especially the hair shampoo. Makes my hair look and feel so silky smooth. Thank you Voya!!!"
Hello Oana,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, we very much appreciate it. We are thrilled to hear that you love the products so much, it makes us very happy!

VOYA Organic Beauty
"My first purchase of a Voya product was the reed diffuser and hand cream. There was an understandable delay in delivery due to Christmas holidays. I’m so happy with both items, high quality and luxurious."
Hello Marion,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, we very much appreciate it. We are delighted to hear that you are happy with the items you ordered :-)

VOYA Organic Beauty
"The difference these oils make to my skin during the winter months is remarkable. Treat yourself, it’s worth it."
Hello Dawn,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, we very much appreciate it. We are thrilled to hear that you love the oils so much & that they nature your skin during the winter months.

VOYA Organic Beauty
"Great products, fast delivery, would highly recommend!"
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are thrilled to hear such kind words and that you had such a positive experience with your order process!

VOYA Organic Beauty
"The following words sum up VOYA: natural,nature,kind, gentle,effective,fresh,harmony,ocean and forever."
Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are delighted to hear such warm words about VOYA.

VOYA Organic Beauty
"Voya skin products are gentle and suit my skin. I bought the cleanse and toner products. Beautifully packaged. Delivered very quickly."
Hi Lois,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a kind review, we very much appreciate it. We are delighted to hear that you had such a positive experience and that you enjoy the products so much.

VOYA Organic Beauty
"Ordering from you website was easy and delivery was quick. Packaging and product was as promised good quality. Well done and keep it up."
Hi Dawn,

Thanks so much for your kind review. We are delighted to hear that you had such a positive experience with our website and your purchase experience in general with VOYA.

VOYA Organic Beauty
"Efficient delivery. Lovely product . Nice emails to confirm purchase and delivery !"
Hello,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review, we very much appreciate it. We are glad to hear that you had such a positive experience shopping with us and that you are enjoying the products.

VOYA Organic Beauty
"Everything was perfect. Thank you."
Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a kind review, we very much appreciate it! We are delighted to hear that your experience shopping with us was so positive :-)

VOYA Organic Beauty
"Love the Voya brand so much, it now my staple gift for friends who are now equally converted !"
Hi Roslyn,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, we very much appreciate it. We are thrilled to hear that you love the VOYA brand so much and that your friends are also converted!! :- )

VOYA Organic Beauty
"Beautiful products. Fragrance never too overbearing - just right. Previously I always bought L'Occitane en Provence online but for a change, I decided to support an Irish product. Both product ranges are roughly at the same price point although L'Occitane en Provence tend to offer free gifts and goodies so there is always a temptation there. Voya products do speak for themselves however maybe the packaging might be improved-especially if giving the items as a gift to another person. I think it was €1 extra for a paper voya bag? Apart from that delivery and the online facility was excellent."
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we very much appreciate it. We are thrilled to hear that you like our products so much and we are truly thankful for your support of an Irish brand. We are also glad to learn that your customer service experience was so positive!

We always appreciate customer feedback in regard to our products and we will definitely keep your comments in regard to gift packaging on file for future reference and product development.

VOYA Organic Beauty
"Beautiful luxurious seaweed bath and enjoyed immensely!!"
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we very much appreciate it. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed the seaweed bath so much!

VOYA Organic Beauty
"Great products and service."
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we very much appreciate it. We are delighted to hear that you like our products and that your service and purchasing experience was so positive.

VOYA Organic Beauty
"Lovely product, bought as a gift for my wife after she sampled products in Limerick and commented on them. Order processed and dispatched same day, Delivered in less than a week. Will gladly purchase again direct from VOYA."
Hello John,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we very much appreciate it. We are thrilled to hear that you had such a positive purchasing experience with VOYA, as we always strive to process and dispatch orders as promptly as possible.

VOYA Organic Beauty
"Would love if you also produced an unsented series as naturel sents can be a problem for us who has problems with allergic reaktions. Love from AM"
Hi Anne,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we very much appreciate it. We take customer feedback incredibly seriously and we will bring your comments in regard to an unscented range to our product development team for future reference.

VOYA Organic Beauty is rated 4.62 based on 89 reviews