VOYA Organic Beauty Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend VOYA Organic Beauty

About VOYA Organic Beauty: As a truly niche brand we are focused on creating genuinely organic, seaweed-based products and spa treatments. VOYA offers luxury results-driven products based on the highest-quality botanical ingredients and aromatherapy oils.

We combine the purest ingredients with ancient traditions and sustainable processes to create a range of products and treatments that achieve exceptional results.

Tell us how VOYA Organic Beauty made you happy

"Excellent online service and impressively prompt delivery. Delighted with my gorgeous products and will certainly be using this service again."
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we very much appreciate it. We are delighted to hear that you had such a positive experience with us!

VOYA Organic Beauty
"Very prompt delivery via online site, great offers in November but great products well worth purchasing whether on offer or not. Keep up the good work VOYA!"
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your experience with us, we very much appreciate it. We are delighted to hear that you enjoy the products so much.

VOYA Organic Beauty
"I am very pleased with the products, all feel very nice. However, I find the plastic tubes, (two of them are the same colour and size) extremely difficult to read what is in the tube -small white letters on a gold background not a good combination"
Hi Johanna,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your experience with us, we very much appreciate it. We value your feedback in regard to the packaging and this is something that we will bring to the attention of our procurement team.

VOYA Organic Beauty
"Recently I have purchased several Voya products. The body oils - Angelicus Serratus and Serenergise - are wonderful and I love the Essence Oil. However the African Lime and Clove diffuser has a rather faint smell. I’d hoped that it would make my living room smell fabulous over the holiday. I can only smell it if I sniff the bottle! The Feel the Heat muscle warming gel is incredible - a real treat."
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your experience with us, we very much appreciate it & we are delighted to hear that you enjoy our body products so much.

We value your feedback in regard to the diffuser, if you would like to follow up directly with us in this regard you can email onlineinfo@voya.ie & we can investigate this for you in further detail.

VOYA Organic Beauty
"I love the natural smell of Voya products, cab highly recommend Ritzy Spritzy and Me Time."
Hi Fiona,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review of your experience with VOYA, we are delighted that you love the products so much!

VOYA Organic Beauty
"Love the products. Shipping was fast and well packaged. Samples were a nice bonus. Also was thankful for the holiday coupon code. Will buy again."
Hi Mary,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, we very much appreciate it. We are delighted to hear that you love the products & had such a positive experience with your purchase.

VOYA Organic Beauty
"Voya has changed the way I view skincare. Because I understand exactly what is going on my skin with every product, I feel more empowered and confident in the clean beauty movement. Every morning and evening when I apply my Voya products, I take a moment to relax and enjoy the luxury of each product and know that throughout the day and evening they are working to keep my skin healthy, glowing, and loved."
Hi Mary,

Thank you so much for leaving such a lovely review, we very much appreciate it. We are delighted to hear that our products have such a positive influence on you, it really makes proud of the products we develop.

VOYA Organic Beauty
"Had the diffuser now about 5 weeks and now the smell has gone , not very happy as it was a lot of money thought it would last longer than that for how much it cost"
Hi Matthew,

Thank you taking the time to leave a review. We are disappointed to hear that you have had a unsatisfactory experience with your diffuser. If you would like to speak with us in more detail about this, please email onlineinfo@voya.ie and we will look into this for you.

VOYA Organic Beauty
"Love the products and also the new packaging . I ordered a lot of products on Black Friday and they were delivered . Next time , as I live in Sligo , I’d like to be able to collect the goods myself . I rang the Voya shop in Standhill but this wasn’t possible as I wasn’t getting the discount this way . Overall , I love voya and always give to friends living abroad"
Hi Noeleen,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we very much appreciate it. We are delighted to hear that you love the products so much and that you give our products as gifts to your friends. Unfortunately we do not run a click & collect service as yet, as the website is separate to the Seaweed Baths, however this is something we could look into for the future.

VOYA Organic Beauty
"Bought some Voya products on line as a gift for my adult daughter. We are both familiar with some of the Voya range. The order was completed, dispatched and delivered without delay. I would certainly recommend the on line process. My daughter is delighted with her gift."
HI Mary,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we very much appreciate it, we are delighted to hear that you had such a positive experience with your online purchase. We are thrilled that your daughter loved her gift!

VOYA Organic Beauty
"A pleasure from start to finish. Gift very well received"
Hi Lani,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we very much appreciate it. We are thrilled that you had such a positive purchasing experience.

VOYA Organic Beauty
"I love for you hair shampoo! I have fine hair but it makes my hair feel strong and sleek but it will still hold a curl if I want to. The cost is a little high but it is worth the splurge."
Hello,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review on the VOYA website, we very much appreciate it. We are delighted to hear that you love our shampoo so much!

VOYA Organic Beauty
"Great products but delivery charge to Europe is way too expensive. Please review the charges to encourage people in Europe to buy."
Hi Lorna,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we very much appreciate it. We are delighted to hear that you like our products.
In regard to the shipping charges to Europe, at present we are working on standard costs to send products by tracked courier to Europe. However, we are always looking for ways to give better fares to all of our customers and we hope to be able to reduce charges in the future.

VOYA Organic Beauty
"I bought the products as gifts. I kept the hand cream for myself it was so divine."
Hi Kate,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review of your experience on the VOYA website, we very much appreciate it. We are delighted to hear that your love the hand cream so much!

VOYA Organic Beauty
"When I purchase the original,l the perfume was delightful in a small room. The refill has very little perfume at all."
Hi Robert,

Thank you taking the time to leave a review, we very much appreciate it. We are disappointed to hear that you have had a less than satisfactory experience with the diffuser refill. If you would like you can send an email to onlineinfo@voya.ie and we will look into this in further detail for you.

VOYA Organic Beauty
"I love the Voya products!"
Hi Jennifer,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, we very much appreciate it. We are delighted to hear that you love the products so much!

VOYA Organic Beauty
"Fabulous products with a unique signature scent!"

VOYA Organic Beauty
"Excellent product body oil and wash and shampoo and conditioner us just fabulous and would highly recommend"
Hello,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we very much appreciate it. We are delighted to hear you like the products so much!

VOYA Organic Beauty
"Excellent products delivered quickly"
Hi Marianne,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we very much appreciate it. We are thrilled to hear you had such a positive experience.

Best Regards,

VOYA Organic Beauty
"I have been using Voya products for years now and i just love them! One of my all time favorite is a Cleanse and Mend cleanser: the consistency and texture is so nice and silky and I love it how effortlessly it removes all my make up, including mascara. Such a great product! As a therapist I have been lucky to do Voya treatments and using the professional products. It’s the mix of scent and feel of the products and the results you can see afterwards on the clients that makes it so therapeutic and out of this world. Back in Norway we had a team of Voya fans and we always fought over clients who had chosen Voya treatments:) One thing I do miss is the old Forget Me Knot... I have been trialing different certified organic brands lately and I haven’t found the one that has a strong full range of everything, like I have experienced Voya! Yes, it’s always you, Voya! x"
Hi Anneli,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind review. We are delighted to hear you love the products so much and us as a Brand too. We hope to continue making products and treatments that bring such joy!

Best Regards,