vpets vegan pet food Reviews

of reviewers recommend vpets vegan pet food
Read vpets vegan pet food Reviews

About vpets vegan pet food:

vpets is a vegan pet food company bringing you the finest selection of vegan pet food from around the world. Let us help you enjoy the companionship of your dog or cat by providing nutritionally complete vegan pet food that does not contribute to the unnecessary suffering of other animals.

support@vpets.com.au

PO Box 137

Tell us how vpets vegan pet food made you happy
Michelle Boyle
vpets vegan pet food 5 star review on 10th June 2020
Harry Bolman
vpets vegan pet food 5 star review on 8th February 2020
Harry Bolman
Michelle Boyle
More Photos & Videos
Order was received quickly with instructions included
My 3 dogs love the food, and the service is excellent.
The Vegedogs supplement is a staple of my two dogs diet. I add it to most of the food I cook for them and they are always more enthusiastic when it’s in there. They have been vegan for 10 years and have thick shiny coats, heaps of energy and no health issues. Highly recommend it.
Fast and Prompt Service
My vegan cat loves Benevo Cat Fod, which is only available in Australia from VPets. It's always a pleasure to do business with them.
vpets vegan pet food 5 star review on 10th June 2020
Arrived in a timely manner - and recycled packaging and great food - thank you
My Aussiedor loves the food
My cat loved the food immediately :) no tricks required, vet commented how shiny his coat was last visit
I normally buy from the stall at the Sydney vegan markets. I’ve always been impressed with the service and products offered by Vpets. And it’s so easy buying from the online store.
This service is terrific. Thanks
My cats all love their Benevo dry food. It is nutritionally complete and since they really enjoy it, they are thriving on a vegan diet. It is great that cats in Australia can now access Benevo, thanks to Vpets!
My kitty is a very picky eater. I had a hard time feeding him dry food before but he loves this one! I was so happy!
I’m pleased to find a supplement which makes me feel like my vegan digs can get all dietary requirements. I feel it’s a little overpriced for such a supplement. Still, there doesn’t seem to be much on the market so I’m relieved this is out there.
My dog loves the vpets vegan pet food and ordering online is so quick and easy and very fast delivery. I am very happy with my experience and so is my dog :)
My Cat is a fussy eater but as soon as I put the Benevo bag down, he started chewing on the top. Then when I opened it and put it on the floor so I could scoop some out, he put his head right in and started eating it. This means he really likes it. I was super glad because I have tried him with other Vegan dried Cat food and he wouldn't eat it.
Now he is healthy and happy.
Cheers!
vpets vegan pet food 5 star review on 21st January 2020
Dogs love this food, is excellent quality, good buy.
Great products and awesome customer service!
Excellent service and prompt delivery.
Great! Easy to use and dogs love it. Great shipping speed too.
Awesome Service