vpets vegan pet food Reviews

of reviewers recommend vpets vegan pet food
Read vpets vegan pet food Reviews

About vpets vegan pet food:

vpets is a vegan pet food company bringing you the finest selection of vegan pet food from around the world. Let us help you enjoy the companionship of your dog or cat by providing nutritionally complete vegan pet food that does not contribute to the unnecessary suffering of other animals.

support@vpets.com.au

PO Box 137

Tell us how vpets vegan pet food made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
This service is terrific. Thanks
My cats all love their Benevo dry food. It is nutritionally complete and since they really enjoy it, they are thriving on a vegan diet. It is great that cats in Australia can now access Benevo, thanks to Vpets!
My kitty is a very picky eater. I had a hard time feeding him dry food before but he loves this one! I was so happy!
I’m pleased to find a supplement which makes me feel like my vegan digs can get all dietary requirements. I feel it’s a little overpriced for such a supplement. Still, there doesn’t seem to be much on the market so I’m relieved this is out there.
My dog loves the vpets vegan pet food and ordering online is so quick and easy and very fast delivery. I am very happy with my experience and so is my dog :)
My Cat is a fussy eater but as soon as I put the Benevo bag down, he started chewing on the top. Then when I opened it and put it on the floor so I could scoop some out, he put his head right in and started eating it. This means he really likes it. I was super glad because I have tried him with other Vegan dried Cat food and he wouldn't eat it. Now he is healthy and happy. Cheers!
Dogs love this food, is excellent quality, good buy.
Great products and awesome customer service!
Excellent service and prompt delivery.
Great! Easy to use and dogs love it. Great shipping speed too.
Awesome Service
Return customer. My 2 cats enjoy the Benevo kibble. Fast shipping and vpets provides courteous and prompt responses to all my queries. Recommended.
Great personal service !
Good quality. My dog loves the biscuits! The transition was easy. He ran straight for them. The delivery was fast and the price is reasonable. It’s great knowing that purchasing food for my dogs harms no other animal.
Fantastic. Great range that my dogs and cats thrive off.
My dogs love it! Seems very nutritionally balanced. I am a very satisfied customer and would recommend.
It is great to be able to buy Benevo dry vegan cat food from vpets. This is a 100% nutritionally complete food. My cats love it! It is so good to be able to feed them this ethical product that is also affordable and that they really enjoy.
The supplier is good and efficient The product is good 4 stars as WAY TOO MUCH PLASTIC WRAPPING! Not good for the environment
Service is great, delivery very prompt and most importantly my dog loves the food! A++++++
Vpets has great service and wonderful products. Will continue to purchase from here!
vpets vegan pet food is rated 4.83 based on 24 reviews