vpets vegan pet food Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend vpets vegan pet food

About vpets vegan pet food: We are an online vegan pet food store based in Sydney, Australia. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram or our blog to receive tips on vegan pet nutrition and discover how your pet can go vegan.

support@vpets.com.au

PO Box 137

Click Here

Tell us how vpets vegan pet food made you happy

"The supplier is good and efficient The product is good 4 stars as WAY TOO MUCH PLASTIC WRAPPING! Not good for the environment"
"Service is great, delivery very prompt and most importantly my dog loves the food! A++++++"
"Vpets has great service and wonderful products. Will continue to purchase from here!"
"I absolutely love vpets vegan pet food, the ingredients are great and both my dog’s are noticeably more active, happier and healthier!"
"Excellent"
"I have purchased the Benevo dog suppliment powder, their dried kibble, Yarrah dried kibble and containers of wet food from Vpets. My dogs love it all, and the service is always astonishingly fast and affordable. Thank you for providing such great products and with such top quality service. The added recipes that come with each container of suppliment are always a bonus."
"The food is good, the postage and handling prohibitive"
Unfortunately, there is nothing I can do about the shipping prices to suburbs classified as remote by Sendle.com.

Sydney metro suburbs have the lowest shipping rates followed by non-remote suburbs outside of the Sydney metro area.

I do not profit from shipping and actually make a loss for the cost of the boxes and packing material.

This may change in the future after I get enough sales volume and qualify for better rates from another courier company.
vpets vegan pet food is rated 4.57 based on 7 reviews