vpets vegan pet food Reviews

of reviewers recommend vpets vegan pet food
Read vpets vegan pet food Reviews

About vpets vegan pet food:

vpets is a vegan pet food company bringing you the finest selection of vegan pet food from around the world. Let us help you enjoy the companionship of your dog or cat by providing nutritionally complete vegan pet food that does not contribute to the unnecessary suffering of other animals.

support@vpets.com.au

PO Box 137

Tell us how vpets vegan pet food made you happy
My dog loves the vpets vegan pet food and ordering online is so quick and easy and very fast delivery. I am very happy with my experience and so is my dog :)
My Cat is a fussy eater but as soon as I put the Benevo bag down, he started chewing on the top. Then when I opened it and put it on the floor so I could scoop some out, he put his head right in and started eating it. This means he really likes it. I was super glad because I have tried him with other Vegan dried Cat food and he wouldn't eat it. Now he is healthy and happy. Cheers!
Dogs love this food, is excellent quality, good buy.
Great products and awesome customer service!
Excellent service and prompt delivery.
Great! Easy to use and dogs love it. Great shipping speed too.
Awesome Service
Return customer. My 2 cats enjoy the Benevo kibble. Fast shipping and vpets provides courteous and prompt responses to all my queries. Recommended.
Great personal service !
Good quality. My dog loves the biscuits! The transition was easy. He ran straight for them. The delivery was fast and the price is reasonable. It’s great knowing that purchasing food for my dogs harms no other animal.
Fantastic. Great range that my dogs and cats thrive off.
My dogs love it! Seems very nutritionally balanced. I am a very satisfied customer and would recommend.
It is great to be able to buy Benevo dry vegan cat food from vpets. This is a 100% nutritionally complete food. My cats love it! It is so good to be able to feed them this ethical product that is also affordable and that they really enjoy.
The supplier is good and efficient The product is good 4 stars as WAY TOO MUCH PLASTIC WRAPPING! Not good for the environment
Service is great, delivery very prompt and most importantly my dog loves the food! A++++++
Vpets has great service and wonderful products. Will continue to purchase from here!
I absolutely love vpets vegan pet food, the ingredients are great and both my dog’s are noticeably more active, happier and healthier!
Excellent
I have purchased the Benevo dog suppliment powder, their dried kibble, Yarrah dried kibble and containers of wet food from Vpets. My dogs love it all, and the service is always astonishingly fast and affordable. Thank you for providing such great products and with such top quality service. The added recipes that come with each container of suppliment are always a bonus.
The food is good, the postage and handling prohibitive
Unfortunately, there is nothing I can do about the shipping prices to suburbs classified as remote by Sendle.com.

Sydney metro suburbs have the lowest shipping rates followed by non-remote suburbs outside of the Sydney metro area.

I do not profit from shipping and actually make a loss for the cost of the boxes and packing material.

This may change in the future after I get enough sales volume and qualify for better rates from another courier company.
vpets vegan pet food is rated 4.85 based on 20 reviews