Vsf ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Vsf ltd

How would you rate Vsf ltd ?

"I purchased a pair of gorilla gripz gloves and I am so impressed with not only the quality but the extra performance they gave me. I managed to increase my PB dead lift by 25kg in one sitting and felt confident about lifting the weight whereas before I would be worried that I would lose my grip. I will definitely be buying more items from this store in the near future to start lifting rather than just pottering about and plateauing in the gym."
"Work carried out to a high standard and on the day that they said it would be done would recomend this company to everyone"
Vsf ltd is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!