wean meister Reviews

of reviewers recommend wean meister

Tell us how wean meister made you happy
Recommended by my Daughter, brought as a gift for my nephews baby. :)
Such beautiful products, gorgeous colours and great quality!
I bought these as a gift for my daughter for her to use for our grandson who isn’t born yet, We like to be organised. The quality of this product is excellent the colours are gorgeous and delivered time was great. Will be ordering more when needed.
Lovely customer service and perfect to deal with. We absolutely love all the products. Will definitely be buying more and recommending to all my friends with babies. Thank you!
Practical, functional, beautiful to look at. Everything good design should be. Delighted to be able to buy wonderful Australian products!
I use my wean moister not for baby foods, I use it for my Pomegranate juice to freeze it in dosage amounts, if a bottle of juice is opened it must be used in 5 days , so this gives me a way to preserve it and use when needed.
I ordered the adorabowls as the website said they were in stock, but received an email saying they weren’t. I requested a refund for the bowls and my refund was “forgotten” to be processed and I’m yet to receive it. Love the products, but the customer service and website being update and current as to stock needs some work.
Hi Kate, I am so sorry about this. This whole year has thrown up so many challenges with stock. I unfortunately had to refund many people that day, when the inventory software and warehouse didn't match. I am so sorry yours got missed!
As an apology I refunded your entire order, meaning you got your freezer pods for free.
Warmly
Sarah
Love these products. The freezer pods are fantastic, so easy to get the food out of and a great portion size. My 7mth girl loves drinking out of the open cup so much that we’re not even going to wean her onto a bottle! Will definitely buy more from them. Highly recommend!
wean meister 5 star review on 31st August 2020
Positive: gorgeous colours and teethers are perfect for little hands and mouths.
Constructive: freezer pods give off a very strong toxic smell when they thaw from the freezer. The whole kitchen smells like plastic/chemical.
Love love loving the products so far! My bub has just started solids and the trays I have used a few times to freeze fruit and veggies....so easy to use! Oh and love the bibs too! Highly recommend
Really happy with the cup, great size and baby loves it
I’ve not yet received my order to review it! I’ve used the bib before so know it’s good. The courier (couriers please) appear to be really struggling to get it to us despite lots of me chasing it up because I could really do with the bib and it’s taking a very long time to arrive.
I love the Wean meister pods and Adora bowls both mini and big, it’s so nice to use these for the exciting time of introducing solids. The scoopsy bowl and plate are also a nice addition, easy to clean and also doubles as a chew and play toy which my 7 month only loves! I could just keep buying all of these in every colour!
Love ur products. Pls dont use aus post they are just terrible.
Received in fantastic time, haven't used yet; but bought a first time grandma. can't wait to use
looks fantastic !! Bought some for me and the new momma to be.
bought as suggested by an influencer on Instagram.
I have nothing but praise for the Wean Meister products I have purchased. Easy to wash, nice to handle and the pots are just the best thing ever. Would 100% recommend
Fantastic product. The freezer pods are a real game changer and make cooking baby food so much easier! Highly recommend this amazing brand and products!
Very happy with the bibs, storage pots, freezer trays and cups. Easy to clean and a great size. Unfortunately the products discolour a little with some foods but otherwise very happy
Easy to clean, great colours, great selection. Love weinmeister!
I still have not received my products. I accidentally entered the wrong post code and have been trying to get the products redirected or refunded since. Given the error, I expected to wait a few weeks, not months to receive them. I’m told they are with the courier but as each week goes past, I’m less confident that I will receive the products or a refund.
wean meister is rated 4.74 based on 247 reviews