wean meister Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend wean meister

Tell us how wean meister made you happy

Susy Toyo
"Love the bowls and cups, great value for money too :)"
Skye Coppinger
"Wow! These are amazing! So easy to clean, so easy to get food out and so many different ways to use it! I don’t think I have ever made muffins that look so perfect!"
Katrina Smith
"Fantastic products! We have the easy wipe bibs. Made from super soft high grade silicone so it’s soft on bubs neck. Makes clean up a breeze and keeps bubs clothes clean at feed time. Highly recommend"
"Loved adora bowls but a plate is slippery my baby still throw it everywhere"
"Perfect for our messy little 9 month old! Will definitely be purchasing further products from the brand. Thank you for creating such a wonderful and amazing quality product!"
"Quality products that look great"
"I've been using the freezer pods to make and store all of my baby's food for a few weeks now and I absolutely LOVE them! Never going back to any other food prep devices! I also use the mini AdoraBowls to reheat her food in, and they work wonderfully as well. On the rare occasion that I don't have a spare one clean to use, I will go out of my way to wash it up by hand rather than using something else!"
"Received my set of bibs and sipping cups today and tried them straight away with my 5 month old LOL ... she actually seemed to get the drinking thing straight away and any she tip out of her mouth went straight into the bib.. love the soft feel of the rubber... very handy .. very practical"
"Amazong product! I used all 3 the same day I got them. So easy to freeze my bub's food. It pops out easily and defrosts really well. Cannot recommend enough!"
"Great products, love the colours and that its all food grade silicone."
"I came across Wean Meister on Instagram one early morning when I was up doing a night feed with my little one & I'm so glad I did! I ordered a few items and couldn't be happier with the products and can't wait to order more. Tasteful, modern, durable, well-designed and carefully considered are all words that can be used when describing the products, and the list goes on. From the moment I received my parcel in the mail, I knew weaning was going to be so much easier and also fun for me, dad and our little one. I highly recommend anyone to purchase from Wein Meister if you're looking for products that are easy to clean and would like a safe option for feeding your little one/s. Plus they add a bit of fun to your cupboards with a very tasteful colour range. You won't be disappointed!"
"Great products! We use the trays for storing and freezing baby food and for cooking healthy and yummy toddler snacks. Highly recommend!"
"These have been a delight to use for two babies now. There is a fight between my husband and I when we start solids as he doesn't want to give up his ice cube trays. He will be stoked when the weanmeisters are all his! One baby product my husband raves about, even for what it is made for!"
"Love the bowls and cups, great value for money too :)"
"Excellent products, thoroughly enjoying using them."
"Wonderful and strong product."
"Very handy products in cute sorbet colours. Love that they’re made of silicone which is free of nasties, dishwasher, freezer and microwave safe."
"Only just received my products and haven't had a chance to use them yet but they look fantastic and will definitely be a product I will continue to use for years to come. Very excited!"
"These bowls are the best! Wouldn’t use anything else for my baby!"
"The best bib I have ever used. Keeps my son’s clothes and the floor clean. Great design, soft material, easy to clean."
"Beautiful product!! I ordered the small and bigger bowls for my bub who has just started solids. Love the suction lid on them, easy to clean!!"
"Postage was super fast! Absolutely beautiful product. Easy to clean, great to use, not breakable a must for every family. I do not know what I was doing before the bibs! I’ve stopped reasearching the best stain remover that’s for sure :)"
"Love love love the bibs! Have used similar in other brands but they don’t tend to stay open at the bottom and stain easily. My 10 month old loves fishing out lost treasures that he finds in the bib!"
wean meister is rated 4.87 based on 92 reviews