wean meister Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend wean meister

Tell us how wean meister made you happy

Susy Toyo
"Love the bowls and cups, great value for money too :)"
Skye Coppinger
"Wow! These are amazing! So easy to clean, so easy to get food out and so many different ways to use it! I don’t think I have ever made muffins that look so perfect!"
Katrina Smith
"Fantastic products! We have the easy wipe bibs. Made from super soft high grade silicone so it’s soft on bubs neck. Makes clean up a breeze and keeps bubs clothes clean at feed time. Highly recommend"
"I bought 2 sippy cups, 2 adorabowls, a scoopsy plate and a scoopsy bowl; I love the quality and colours (grey and baby blue)"
"Fantastic product. Bought three of them, so don’t have to keep washing, just chuck into the dishwasher. It doesn’t stain or smell. My son loves it and has been keeping his plate on the table...rather then on the floor. So as umyiu can imagine it, we can’t live without them now."
"Absolutely fantastic!! Easy purchase. Quick delivery! Thank you!"
"Great products & fast delivery!"
"So Professional."
"Very easy to pop out from tray. I know every time when bub eats one pod of yum yum she's had 3tbs (approx) of home made goodness."
"The freezer trays are great quality, make popping out the frozen food so easy and they allow for freezing different amounts as your baby grows. I know I’ll use these for other uses as well."
"The products are of a high quality and work so well. Nothing compares to the bowls and pods. Fantastic!"
"Its good. I like the colour, and the silicon material, its thick and strong. But be carefull when you use for food, because mine have stain colour from bolognese sauce. The suction lud is good But (just) sometimes the lid cant stick with the bowl. But the rest is good, specialy for baby/toddler."
"I purchased a few items on the website after my sister recommended this brand to me. I am disappointed with the grey scoopsy bowl As it says on the website all the items are stain resistant, my grey scoopsy bowl is now looking more like yellow."
"I loved all products I have got. The only thing is that right after I have placed my order, there is the ad on everything website that I was actually entitled to a free freezer pod. It is a little bit frustrating since I have spent almost $200..."
"The other reviews weren't lying, the freezer trays and adorabowls are pretty great. They're so easy to use compared to other products out there, you don't have to thaw out the food or get freezer burn on your fingers to get the food out. I guess my only caveat is that the adorabowls (which you open by squeezing) are a bit too easy to open. So if you have it in a bag you have to be careful not to apply any pressure or else it could open. Also, once there's a bit of food/liquid along the rim, the suction doesn't seem to work. Other than that they're pretty perfect!"
"I love all of my wean meister products, I think I have almost everything from the range! Everything is cleverly designed and easy to use ... plus being pretty! My favourite things are the freezer pods and the scoopsie bowl."
"Loving the products I got. I purchased the bibs, adora bowls and freezer pods. I am so impressed with the quality of the product and love the look of them too! The freezer pods are so easy to use and popping frozen puree out of them is a breeze, unlike some other silicone products I have purchased in the past."
"Loved adora bowls but a plate is slippery my baby still throw it everywhere"
"Perfect for our messy little 9 month old! Will definitely be purchasing further products from the brand. Thank you for creating such a wonderful and amazing quality product!"
"Quality products that look great"
"I've been using the freezer pods to make and store all of my baby's food for a few weeks now and I absolutely LOVE them! Never going back to any other food prep devices! I also use the mini AdoraBowls to reheat her food in, and they work wonderfully as well. On the rare occasion that I don't have a spare one clean to use, I will go out of my way to wash it up by hand rather than using something else!"
"Received my set of bibs and sipping cups today and tried them straight away with my 5 month old LOL ... she actually seemed to get the drinking thing straight away and any she tip out of her mouth went straight into the bib.. love the soft feel of the rubber... very handy .. very practical"
"Amazong product! I used all 3 the same day I got them. So easy to freeze my bub's food. It pops out easily and defrosts really well. Cannot recommend enough!"
wean meister is rated 4.83 based on 106 reviews