wean meister Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend wean meister

How would you rate wean meister ?

Skye Coppinger
"Wow! These are amazing! So easy to clean, so easy to get food out and so many different ways to use it! I don’t think I have ever made muffins that look so perfect!"
Katrina Smith
"Fantastic products! We have the easy wipe bibs. Made from super soft high grade silicone so it’s soft on bubs neck. Makes clean up a breeze and keeps bubs clothes clean at feed time. Highly recommend"
"Wean Meister product is great & the company is fabulous. They donated product to a fundraiser, which helped us raise over $10,000 for our organisation."
"Wonderful and strong product."
"Very handy products in cute sorbet colours. Love that they’re made of silicone which is free of nasties, dishwasher, freezer and microwave safe."
"Only just received my products and haven't had a chance to use them yet but they look fantastic and will definitely be a product I will continue to use for years to come. Very excited!"
"These bowls are the best! Wouldn’t use anything else for my baby!"
"The best bib I have ever used. Keeps my son’s clothes and the floor clean. Great design, soft material, easy to clean."
"Beautiful product!! I ordered the small and bigger bowls for my bub who has just started solids. Love the suction lid on them, easy to clean!!"
"Postage was super fast! Absolutely beautiful product. Easy to clean, great to use, not breakable a must for every family. I do not know what I was doing before the bibs! I’ve stopped reasearching the best stain remover that’s for sure :)"
"Love love love the bibs! Have used similar in other brands but they don’t tend to stay open at the bottom and stain easily. My 10 month old loves fishing out lost treasures that he finds in the bib!"
"Dear Wean Meister, I’ve ordered this sucking cup. The green part always came off. It’s not seating on the cup."
"My daughter loves her Weinmeister cup! First time she used it I put it up to her mouth and I heard her swallowing the water in it. Just amazing!"
"I purchased the Scoopsy Bowl for my son who is just starting to use a spoon for himself, and was finding that he would scoop and the contents would go out the other side of the bowl with not much staying on the spoon. The scoopsy bowl has been great, far less mess and he can keep food on the spoon!"
"Great! The divider plates are the first plates my 10 month old hasn’t just flung of the high chair! He loves the sippy skills cups and can even do it himself which he hasn’t been able to with lidded cups. Also the bibs are so easy to clean and great for catching the water when my baby misses with his sippy skills cups."
"They were recommended by a friend so I bought some for presents.I haven't used them myself as my children are older but everyone was pleased to receive their gifts."
"Great service and very handy products. Love them! Thanks!"
"These products are amazing! I can’t even choose my favourite item - I love them all! I have just started feeding solids to my first baby, and I am thrilled that I have such functional and attractive things to use. Wean Meister is making meal time a joy! Thank you!"
"Fantastic product, great quality & exactly what I've been looking for. Items came within days of ordering. Couldn't be happier, would highly recommend!"
"Great products. Bought AdoraBowls for my little princess. it's cute, durable, can be used for so many other things (for now, it's been used as drum). Weanmeister service is great. It was a good surprise to see the goods delivered in 2 days from ordering."
"Lovely products. Great colours and quality"
"Extremely fast delivery and the products are so well made. I will definitely be ordering some more :)"
wean meister is rated 4.88 based on 80 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!