wean meister Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend wean meister

How would you rate wean meister ?

(optional)

"I love love love the freezer pods. We have twins and our daughter has Cystic Fibrosis, so cooking is very time consuming. The pods have really helped me with pre preparing meals and having a variety on hand in case the fussy toddlers won’t eat. Thank you!!"
Vicky Aouad
Verified Buyer
"The best freezer pods and bucket bibs available. I recommend these to everyone. They are flexible, don’t tear like other brands and are durable and kidsafe. Love them!"
Alice Chien
Verified Buyer
"Love the Adorabowls they are awesome. I actually much prefer the design of the new bibs than the old "feeding zoo" ones. The clasps of the bibs are also a bit fiddly. The cheaper Explora brand clasps work much better."
Sherly Patmore
Verified Buyer
"Love the freezer pods and mini adora bowls. So easy to use and clean and they look great."
"We love our wean meister bowls, cups and bibs!"
"Wean Meister product is great & the company is fabulous. They donated product to a fundraiser, which helped us raise over $10,000 for our organisation."
"Fantastic product, we are loving using them."
"Amazing products, love them!!! Recommend them to all! :)"
"Just love my Wean Meister products. They’ve been in use for several years now and still looking fabulous. The BEST start any baby can have when weaning. Incredible quality and perfect for providing easy portions of home cooked foods. Family favourites are the individual Christmas puddings :-)"
"These products are incredible. Designed to make parenting feel easy and it works!"
"Excellent quality which wash well and decals and colours last. Easy to use and look fantastic"
"These are fantastic. We use them everyday to store all sorts of different food. Highly recommend."
"I'm so happy with the plates & bowls, the quality is amazing."
"Excellent size"
"Practical & beautiful products xx"
"I have used the freezer pods and easy-rinse bibs for two children now and they are both must-have products. They are excellent quality and very easy to clean. The portion sizes for the pods are good and they still freeze well even if you only half fill them, for example, when the baby is having their first tastes. Highly recommend Wean meister!"
"I absolutely love the freezer pods and the Adorabowls are all I use now for feeding Bub."
"Great service and super happy with the product! I will be getting more for sure!"
"I love the practical yet attractive designs of your products. Im always recommending you to all my friends with babies. Customer service was five star, thanks again"
"love their products. however very disappointed with their customer service. i emailed to advise that my products arrived dirty / dusty and followed up with a second email. I am still awaiting a reply 4 months later...."
wean meister is rated 4.85 based on 55 reviews