wean meister Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend wean meister

Tell us how wean meister made you happy

Carrie Teixeira
"For our Tiny Human we purchased the bibs, freezer pods and the mini adorabowls. They have been great; so soft and super easy to clean. I'm going to need more of the freezer pods so we can have more homemade meal varieties on hand!"
Susy Toyo
"Love the bowls and cups, great value for money too :)"
Skye Coppinger
"Wow! These are amazing! So easy to clean, so easy to get food out and so many different ways to use it! I don’t think I have ever made muffins that look so perfect!"
"I bought the freezer pods which came quickly. I am using them to freeze my bone broth and will also use them to bake small muffins and make deserts. The base is very stable so there is no spillage upon moving. The cover is a bonus is a great idea. I will get a lot of use out of these quality made pods."
"Awesome products, definitely reccommend these products to my friends ."
"Easy to use and clean. Lovely colors."
"These bibs are the best and now the only ones I use. Make great presents too. Love them!"
"I love our wean Meister bibs, cup and frozen food containers! My sister in law have us a set of two bibs for our first baby, and we loved them so much with the expansion of our family we have rapidly expanded our wean Meister collection! I’ll recommend to all my friends having babies and will be buying these as practical parenting gifts for people. Just a fantastic product! Thanks! Ursula."
"Amazing products. Highly recommend their bibs!"
"These bibs are so comfortable for my 6 month old. With other brands of bibs she use to get annoyed as they were big a bulky and would restrict her arm movement. The weak meister bib is great to allow arm movement, easy to rinse off and clean, soft to touch and big catchment area which was handy for less wasted food."
"Good morning. I recently purchased 4 bibs and 6 bowls from Weinmeister and love them! Great product and great customer service! Thank you!"
"I haven't yet used my product but the service received in sending it was excellent. I ordered late on a Friday and received the parcel on the Tuesday. The product is as described and appears to be of top quality and it fits perfectly in my airfryer drawer. Thank you for your excellent service."
"Silicone bibs are AMAZING!!! Fit well, wash well - look great Very happy with this purchase!!! 😊"
"Very high quality and useful products. I can feel the thickness and quality in the silicon. I have a freezer Pod I purchased I think it was 7 or 8 years ago & it is still going strong and looks great. I purchased a set of bibs and mini adorabowls... love πŸ’• love πŸ’• love πŸ’• Still such high quality and I love the new product additions & cute designs. Worth every cent!"
"Products are beautiful quality and arrived quickly. Great service!"
"After a recommendation from a friend, I bought a huge lot of bowls, bibs and freezer pods and have been using them for a week now - we love them! Meals for the day out of the freezer to defrost in the mini adorabowls and ready to heat - I love not worrying about what's in the silicone, especially when I pop them in the microwave! The bibs are great too! So easy to use and clean - and no need to squeeze over bub's head!"
"Great design, feel, colours, & quality. So pleased I found this brand"
"I bought 2 sippy cups, 2 adorabowls, a scoopsy plate and a scoopsy bowl; I love the quality and colours (grey and baby blue)"
"Fantastic product. Bought three of them, so don’t have to keep washing, just chuck into the dishwasher. It doesn’t stain or smell. My son loves it and has been keeping his plate on the table...rather then on the floor. So as umyiu can imagine it, we can’t live without them now."
"Absolutely fantastic!! Easy purchase. Quick delivery! Thank you!"
"Great products & fast delivery!"
"So Professional."