wean meister Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend wean meister

Tell us how wean meister made you happy

Carrie Teixeira
"For our Tiny Human we purchased the bibs, freezer pods and the mini adorabowls. They have been great; so soft and super easy to clean. I'm going to need more of the freezer pods so we can have more homemade meal varieties on hand!"
Susy Toyo
"Love the bowls and cups, great value for money too :)"
Skye Coppinger
"Wow! These are amazing! So easy to clean, so easy to get food out and so many different ways to use it! I don’t think I have ever made muffins that look so perfect!"
"The freezer pods are a perfect size for our fridge freezer combo!!! I’m so excited to create some delicious foods for bub and I!!! But the starter set was amazing and has everything you need. Yay!!! Thanks so much!"
"Wean meister products are amazing"
"I absolutely LOVE all of the Wean Meister products I have purchased to date (bibs, cup, plates, freezer pods and bowls). They are durable, so the job, make eating for my toddler fun and love the colour palette too! I recommend to anyone who asks me about baby eating products because they really stand the test of time!"
"Have just received our first wean meister bibs and containers and we love them, such a beautiful product"
"Good quality products!"
"I love these products! The freezer pods have been such a blessing when it comes to breast milk storage!"
"Bibs are super easy to clean and help with messy eating times enormously!"
"I love the products and I was very impressed by their costumer service!"
"I love it! It is as described. I'd recommend it to everyone. A bit pricey but worth it!"
"Very good quality. I love it. Recommend. The reason to give 4 stars: abit pricey and expensive for shipping cost."
"Since my son started on solids we have been using all of the wean meister products. The quality of all the items is amazing and the bids are probably my favourite baby product (not just out of their range), so soft and easy to clean. The Adorabowls, well the name says it all are absolutely adorable, our entire family uses them to take food to work. Thank you so much for this amazing product."
"I have had a great experience with Wean Meister. Very quick to respond to emails & professional. Their products came highly recommended from a friend so I have ordered some to give as gifts. Thank you"
"Love all the products. Try first the freezing trails and love them that much that ended up having a bit off all the products (maybe more than I needed )"
"The pods have been totally fabulous for making food for my little one. We also have the bibs and Adorabowls which are fantastic as well. The quality is great and the reinforced pods and accompanying lid are genius! Will certainly be coming back for the sippy cups and plates once my little one is a bit older."
"Order number 4 from Weanmeister! I started loving this brand over 12 months ago and we absolutely love all of the products we have and use daily but needed more plates and bowls to keep on hand. Amazing brand, fabulous products and great service ++"
"I bought these on a recommendation of a friend, as soon as I started my 6mo on solids. I think the product is relatively expensive and hard for me to find space for in my fridge / freezer. Maybe if they’d come apart I could stack them - have more use for them as individual serves etc. Delivery was speedy and the design and packaging is lovely, but personally the product for me is not practical and I found other products at a lower price."
"I bought the freezer pods which came quickly. I am using them to freeze my bone broth and will also use them to bake small muffins and make deserts. The base is very stable so there is no spillage upon moving. The cover is a bonus is a great idea. I will get a lot of use out of these quality made pods."
"Awesome products, definitely reccommend these products to my friends ."
"Easy to use and clean. Lovely colors."
"These bibs are the best and now the only ones I use. Make great presents too. Love them!"
wean meister is rated 4.85 based on 137 reviews