We Find Jobs UAE Reviews

We Find Jobs
Dubai Media City
Dubai, UAE

Tell us how We Find Jobs UAE made you happy
Great CV and Cover Letter provided by We Find Jobs. Mr Carl is a very talented friendly CV writer, he structures our CV according to all requirements. It was easy to communicate through WhatsApp. Highly recommended service.
10/10 for the awesome service and CV which was produced for me within 2 days of signing up. It was easy to communicate through whatsApp and informed about my requirements. Highly recommended service.
The content and structure of my CV and covering letter are clean and very professional. Looks very fresh, modern and eye-catching in first look itself. Now I will recommend We Find Jobs to all my friends. Thank you
I have used this service for the second time now, the professionalism has been second to none. I am now excited in looking forward to my new venture in Dubai with my newly created CV by We Find Jobs. Thank you team.
I purchased VIP package and it's money well spent, worth every penny. Both CV writing and CV distribution service have been carried out to a professional level and very quickly - very happy with the service they offer. Rating We Find Jobs with full stars for this awesome service.
Excellent work done by We Find Jobs. The service provided by them has been nothing short of fantastic. Mr Carl has been excellent throughout the process - it was swift communication and all revisions where needed explained on WhatsApp. Got my CV ready within 2 days, fully satisfied with the outcome. I have recommended to all my friends about this service. Very modern, professional and highly affordable service. Giving you full stars.
Very professional, efficient and friendly service. They did a brilliant job on my new CV and far exceeded my expectations with the first draft provided, team We Find Jobs also allow unlimited amendments for a year after your initial CV and are always quick to respond to any queries you may have. Highly recommended service.
Very impressed with the CV and turn around time. Signed up 2 days ago, explained all my qualifications, work experience and other requirements on WhatsApp and I got my CV ready in 48 hours. Thank you so much for this awesome service.
I enquired through WhatsApp about my CV being written professionally and got appointed to Mr Carl as my CV writer. I could not be happier with the outcome, totally revamped my CV cosmetically and Introduced important keywords and phrases to make it sound very complimenting professional. All in a matter of just over 24 hours. Thank you Mr Carl and We Find Jobs for your hard work and effort.
I did some research before selecting We Find Jobs and they came up the best. I can say with every confidence that this is still the case. I would thoroughly recommend to anyone even thinking of having their CV overhauled professionally, We Find Jobs is the one you should approach.
Very very good service. I like my new CV a lot, all my friends said the same. Thank you so much We Find Jobs team.
I agree with the rest of the comments here. This is definitely the best CV writing service ever. CV looks really attractive with very professional design and excellent language. I will recommend to my friends as well for sure.
Everything was very smooth. Communicated on WhatsApp after payment, explained my requirements and got a very well drafted CV in 2 days. Highly professional, attractive and amazing CV.
Excellent work! All the job seekers should get the CV done with We Find Jobs before applying for jobs. This looks really attractive to catch attention in first glimpse itself. Thank you for this wonderful CV.
This is the best CV design I have seen so far. It looks really awesome especially with color print out in a highly quality paper. Thank you so much We Find Jobs
Very well written and well designed CV. I am so impressed by the friendliness and professionalism We Find Jobs showed since the beginning. Highly recommended service.
I received excellent professional and friendly service from We Find Jobs, the writer was quick to respond and really helpful. They tailored the CV to highlight key aspects of my experience which relate to my new career interest. Correspondence with Mr Carl was very good and he kept me updated with the progress of it. Worth every penny. Highly recommended service.
If you are a native English speaker like me then We Find Jobs is the best choice. I’ve sent my CV to some recruiters in UAE, they were all in full praise of it and I feel very proud when looking at my new CV. We Find Jobs get full marks for creating an outstanding CV.
Great experience! Within 2 days Mr Carl had transformed my old CV in to something I can confidently go out and appear any interview. New CV looks absolutely stunning, I loved the awesome blue design. I am extremely pleased with the professionalism throughout the process, very friendly and professional guys. Highly recommend service.
Really amazing CV. I like the design a lot, got many compliments from my friends. Thank you We Find Jobs.
We Find Jobs UAE is rated 5.00 based on 163 reviews