We Find Jobs UAE Reviews

We Find Jobs
Dubai Media City
Dubai, UAE

Tell us how We Find Jobs UAE made you happy
I am really pleased with the service from We Find Jobs. Mr Carl who produced an excellently written CV for me. He was really quick to get back and answer any queries I had and happy to make any changes. Without a doubt I recommend We Find Jobs for CV and Resume writing.
A very professional and efficient service provide by We Find Jobs. I asked Mr Carl to help out in writing a professional CV and a matching covering letter for a specific job advert I have seen in indeed. The deadline was looming and i had little time myself and opted for this great service. I got everything sorted within 48 hours. Excellent service with prompt attention and affordable price.
Brilliant experience with my new CV, cover letter and LinkedIn profile. My writer was fast, extremely professional, helpful and knew the industry I'm working in, meaning that he understood all the tech vocabulary perfectly. In short an excellent work and I am so pleased.
Mr Carl was very quick and professional to deal with, and delivered a fantastic CV! Highly appreciated all your support and as promised I will bring more people in the coming days.
I was absolutely stoked with the CV We Find Jobs put together for me after my consultation. It makes me sound like a superstar and now I feel much more confident when applying for jobs. Thank you so much team We Find Jobs.
I'm very pleased with the high quality CV provided by We Find Jobs. The communication was very friendly, I got the first and final drafts quite fast after providing all necessary information. Also Mr Carl provided me valuable tips on preparing for interviews. I highly recommend everyone to go for the 550/- dhms package, its worth every penny.
Very impressed with the work on my CV. My CV looks and sounds a lot more professional. Would recommend to anyone looking to invest in their career. I got my CV within couple of days with an impressive cover letter.
Very good service. New CV provided is far far better than expected. Wishing team We Find Jobs all the very best.
I am really satisfied with the timing and the quality of service I have received. Even though I have heard a lot about this website, now I am convinced that We Find Jobs is the best CV writing service. I like the CV design and all the modern icons used, looks so beautiful.
Professional and incredibly talented professionals. This service has really saved me a huge amount of time and what they have produced has done wonders for my self confidence. Now I can confidently apply for the jobs I have saved recently. We Find Jobs is the best.
Excellent service, prompt, kept me informed well and the final product 100%. Well satisfied with Mr Carl's professionalism, he was very polite and friendly. Well done!
Excellent service, I took the package with cover letter and LinkedIn profile and cv distribution as well, this is definitely worth it. I was impressed by the background research that was done and the understanding of a specific industry. Overall work well done! We Find Jobs is the best CV writing company for sure.
An amazing first class service enabling me to have a new perfect & professional CV for job hunting to enable me to find a new position. We Find Jobs is the best CV writer so far, I have tried others before but none has met my expectation. Highly recommended We Find Jobs for your CV writing.
Excellent service really, I took the package with cover letter and LinkedIn profile with forwarding and this is definitely worth it. I was impressed by the background research that was done and the understanding of a specific industry which for me is Procurement. Highly recommended for all job seeking people out there.
They helped me literally within 30 minutes after the email was sent Absolutely incredible experience I had with We Find Jobs. My new CV looks superb, all my friends love it. Highly recommended service.
My greatest recommendation to everybody who wants to make your CV unforgettable, professional CV Writing exactly the team can help you to make it "SIMPLY GREAT". Thank you team WE FIND JOBS
I am very happy with the outstanding service I received from the company. Due to my limited availability they have helped me with my CV within 24 hours. Highly appreciated and thank you for the awesome CV with cover letter.
Amazing job done with my new CV, BIGGGGG thanks to We Find Jobs, would highly recommend CV People to anyone. No wonder they are rated No.1 online for resume writing. Very very very nice service.
I work as Sales Executive for 12 years in Sharjah and I had an option for promotion with Splash, I have approached We Find Jobs for my CV and they helped me ease my promotion. Very well written attractive professional CV. I like it a lot.
My new CV it’s really brilliant – the whole service was really good actually. From the initial ordering online to our conversation on WhatsApp about what I really needed. Recommended with 5 stars for sure!
We Find Jobs UAE is rated 5.00 based on 29 reviews