We Find Jobs UAE Reviews

We Find Jobs
Dubai Media City
Dubai, UAE

Tell us how We Find Jobs UAE made you happy
This CV is too good, they are fast to reply and gave me clear advice along the way and produced an amazing CV and cover letter to highlight my skills and strengths and make them sound that next level amazing. I will definitely recommend you guys to my friends.
What a brilliant CV Writing service. I was introduced to We Find Jobs by my sister-in-law, she got her CV written by Mr. Carl. The CV I have received has made me feel more confident in applying for roles than before. I feel really proud even reading the profile summary of the CV, the words used are absolutely superb. We can't thank you enough for all the help provided. Wishing you guys more power!
My CV was well prepared with a professional design and a careful selected words to win interviews. I am a Retail Manager and I needed the CV urgently as the deadline was near. I approached We Find Jobs Team and Mr. Carl was very friendly and prepared me a wonderful CV within 36 hours. He has also provided a good cover letter and updated my LinkedIn account. My sincere thanks to you and will recommend this amazing CV Writing Company to my friends and colleagues.
Signed up for the VIP package and I'm very impressed, this package alone is enough to find a job for sure. I have paid AED 550 for the complete service and in return I got a very professional CV, cover letter, LinkedIn profile update and a good CV distribution service. So far I have received over 120 auto-replies including from major MNC & International Brands and 3 interview calls. Trust me everyone this service is excellent, do not hesitate to sign up. Highly recommended and super happy so far.
We Find Jobs is a team of very friendly people, they have managed to highlight all my skills in a way that are totally transferable to the position I am planning to apply. Very knowledgeable CV Writer with action-driven language, a concise profile summary, responsibilities under each role, and a precise list of key milestones. I am confident that this CV will get me lot of calls and interviews once I start applying for jobs. Highly recommend you also to try the same service. Thank you We Find Jobs
Excellent professional CV provided by We Find Jobs. After receiving my CV last month got two interviews lined up. Now I feel much more confident and looking at my CV I feel very proud. Thank you so much for writing my achievements in detail, never thought my CV would look this attractive. We Find Jobs is the best CV Writing Company.
I have to admit they deliver exactly as they 'They Lead and Others Follow'. After trying at least 4 other Companies I have contacted We Find Jobs CV Writing Company and I am finally more than satisfied with the quality of the CV and the LinkedIn update they have produced. I am a Senior Banking Professional with over 20 years experience in UAE, so I needed someone who is special to handle my case. They reviewed my old CV in detail, took time to go through my needs, ideas and concerns. My sincere thanks to the team for the services provided and wishing you more power. Warm Regards, Zaid Hamid DIFC. Dubai
I ordered VIP package (CV Writing, Cover Letter, LinkedIn Profile + Distribution) for 550 dhms and I couldn't be more happier. It's really worth every penny and would like to recommend everyone to buy this package. The entire experience was quite pleasant and easier. I have received a mind blowing CV with cover within 2 days of signing up, same day they have updated my LinkedIn profile. CV distribution was done within 5 days and I have received around 90-100 auto relies from local and multi-national companies including 2 phone calls. Now I am really hoping to land in a job within the few days. I would most definitely recommend this service to all.
I am extremely pleased with the CV and all the guidance given by Mr. Carl after reviewing my CV. They are an extremely knowledgeable team who know how to write CVs to attract the attention of headhunters. Full marks given in terms of keywords, structure and most importantly the beautiful design. Without any doubt I would recommend this great service to anyone.
I had 2 interviews and I finally landed my ideal job as a Retail Store Manager in Dubai, having been out of the profession for almost 2 years. I really would like to thank you We Find jobs for helping me with the CV and all the career advice and your powerful CV distribution. A special thanks to Mr. Carl for taking care of my application and the revisions you have done. Very much recommended service.
The CV We Find Jobs have provided is of amazing standard and I am very happy with it. They know how to focus on your strengths and make the CV accordingly to get job offers. I have also signed up for my sister and will refer to my friends as well. Thanks a lot team We Find Jobs.
Excellent CV Writing, they have provided the much needed facelift to my CV. I know most of the Senior Professionals in UAE got their CVs written by We Find Jobs, even at my office 4 of my colleagues got their CV done by them. I am fully satisfied with the service I have paid for, as everyone else said highly recommended CV Writers in UAE.
Absolutely great service. My new CV looks like a wonderful piece of art. I loved the design and the grammar used in it. A well structured CV articulately written with a neat cover letter. I will be using your services again and will also bring my colleagues in the coming days. Highly highly recommends this wonderful service from We Find Jobs!
High-quality, fast and effective service. Very impressed with my new CV, cover letter and LinkedIn profile. I work as a Commercial Manager and at least 5 of my colleagues also had their CV written by We Find Jobs. Happily and highly recommend this Company to everyone out there looking for a professional CV Writing service. Thank you so much Team We Find Jobs. Kind Regards, Gaurav Mistry Dubai Investment City
These people have outstanding talent in CV Writing, they have really changed my job hunting journey. They take every application seriously and work according to our requirements. I am super happy with CV, Cover Letter and my LinkedIn profile update. Big shout out to the entire team and I will highly recommend you folks to my colleagues and friends. Thanks a lot!
Absolutely great service from We Find Jobs! I have received the CV on Sunday and applied for three jobs, within 24 hours I got the interviews scheduled. No employers can reject their CVs. Highly professional CV Writers, I cannot thank you enough for the support you have provided. Highly recommended Company and their service.
My boss received Golden visa last month after using the CV written by We Find Jobs. He is over the moon and he thanked me several times for recommending We Find Jobs. I highly recommend this company and have been spreading the word to all my friends and colleagues. Worth every penny, don't even hesitate to contact them. They have mastered all the arts and skills for writing professional CVs. You will be fully satisfied and it's my guarantee.
Absolutely stunning and far far above my expectations. I saw ad on LinkedIn and signed up for the VIP package. It's worth every penny. I got a very professional good-looking CV which highlights my skills and experience in a creative and more accurate way. This service also included a nice cover letter, LinkedIn profile update and CV distribution. Thank you so much, I am fully satisfied. Highly recommend folks.
We Find Jobs UAE is rated 5.00 based on 165 reviews