We Find Jobs UAE Reviews

info@wefindjobs.ae

We Find Jobs Dubai Media City Dubai, UAE
Dubai

Tell us how We Find Jobs UAE made you happy
Fantastic, efficient and prompt service, was quick with any questions I needed answered or needed any assistance, highly recommend this service and this company. On reading the Final CV I was fully satisifed, this is the perfect CV and I cannot ask for more. Full credit to the CV Writer Mr.Carl and his dedication. Everyone should try this amazing company.
These people are very knowledgable and wrote relevant content on my new CV specifically for my industry & management level. I had minimal amends and I am very happy with what was provided for the price. Absolutely brilliant service, I have now recommended this website several times to my friends and colleagues. I would definitely come back again in the future, for the time being thank you so much We Find Jobs.
As a Senior Government Official with 30+ years of experience I was looking for someone really skilled and professional to create my CV, then I came to know about We Find Jobs. I should admit that this is absolutely a brilliant, fast and efficient service. Great communication throughout, they made the edits within an hour after I send messages on WhatsApp. Very happy that I chose We Find Jobs and cannot thank you enough for this brilliant service.
We Find Jobs went beyond my expectations in delivering the new CV. It looks fabulous with great set of words. I am already getting plenty of positive reviews for my CV from both my friends and co-workers. Highly recommend this wonderful service to everyone.
Really a top class service from the first whatsApp communication to the final CV. They wrote an excellent CV that describes my career to date and will allow me to secure a new role with DNATA which I want to apply next week. I'm very happy with your services We Find Jobs.
Beautiful looking CV, very impressive and LinkedIn update also looks great. Very happy with what I have paid for and highly recommend them to all. Thank you We Find Jobs!
Mr. Carl was assigned to write my CV, he has been absolutely amazing. Recevied my new CV in 2 days as promised, I really cannot recommend him enough. Very very happy with the work done by We Find Jobs and looking forward to finding my dream job soon.
Fantastic CV, looks absolutely beautiful and professional. This was definitely worth the money and I would recommend it to anyone, even if you think you can write your own, We Find Jobs will make it better than anyone.
These people are really experts in their field. My experience has been fantastic from start to finish. I am so pleased with the outcome. Both CV Writing and CV Distribution worked perfectly. A five star service.
I just want to take this opportunity to thank Mr. Carl for all the help, support and time with helping me rewrite my CV, as well as providing a draft covering letter which I can use in the future and also updating my LinkedIn profile. I'm very happy with my new CV, it looks superb. Highly recommend anyone to use to this company for help with their CV writing. Thanks again We Find Jobs!
I had a fantastic experience from start to finish with We Find Jobs. I Called up and within 10 minutes I had placed order for VIP Package which includes CV, Cover letter and Linkedin profile. I was assigned Mr. Carl to my case who was amazing every step of the way. He was able to complete the task set to an incredibly high standard within 3 business days. Super Happy!
Excellent quick service, the new CV they prepared got me interviews. I know that it will get me that next job. I cannot thank you enough. I would recommend this amazing service to all the folks.
I've had good experience with We Find Jobs, from the initial contact to the end result. Mr. Carl helped me with the CV design as well as contents, I am really happy about with my new CV. I definitely recommend this amazing company!
Ordered the VIP package as they seemed to have the best price and many positive reviews. I received the new CV with 2 days, I cannot ask for a better CV. Fully satisfied with the beautiful design and the wordings used. Without any doubt I would recommend this service to anyone looking to get their resume updated.
I'm currently doing my final year studies at Dubai Knowledge City and started applying for jobs. My friend has suggested We Find Jobs and they did an amazing work on my CV. Now I feel very confident and cannot wait to get started. Definitely a 5-star service.
I'm so happy for using this services. They are very professional and very helpful in every way. CV looks absolutely beautiful and already started getting responses for job applications. Highly recommended to all.
I am really impressed with the service I have received from We Find Jobs. They have produced an excellent CV for me to use as I look to the next step in my career path. Communication is great and easy on WhatsApp. I am fully satisfied with this service and happily recommends this to all.
I used We Find Jobs for preparing my CV recently. I am really happy with how Mr. Carl has prepared my new CV. It looks very professional, attractive and very unique. Highlights properly my entire life achievements, competencies and experiences. Before I tried at least 3-4 Companies in Dubai and I was unable to secure an interview. Now I'm getting at least 2 interviews every week, so trust me guys these people are the best in business I am talking from my experience.
This team was highly instrumental in approach to writing my CV, asking all the right questions in advance and preparing a wonderful CV. The CV delivered has highlighted all my strengths and resulted in an increase in getting interviews and calls from recruiters. I am thankful to We Find Jobs team.
My new CV has really exceeded my expectations - it's got a new beautiful format, more ATS friendly with wonderful icons. The content was amended appropriately with action-driven language, a concise summary of my current and previous responsibilities, and bullet pointed for my lifetime achievements. I'm now confident my new CV will get me lots of call backs and interviews. Really appreciated We Find Jobs.
We Find Jobs UAE is rated 5.0 based on 318 reviews