We Find Jobs UAE Reviews

info@wefindjobs.ae

We Find Jobs Dubai Media City Dubai, UAE
Dubai

Tell us how We Find Jobs UAE made you happy
Incredibly impressive service with quick turnaround. Carl was very friendly and finished my CV and LinkedIn account update within 2 days. He managed to pull together all my career history with achievements in such an eloquent and professional way. I am very pleased with the outcome, everyone should try We Find Jobs.
Honestly. I doubt if anyone can write a better CV than these folks. I was looking at moving company and really needed a professional help, quick online search pointed me to We Find Jobs. Within 2 days of signing up I got the best CV I could ever imagine. Highly impressed with their professionalism and talent. Thank you so much and recommended to all.
Crucially, excellent end results with the VIP package deal. Additionally, great communication and attention to detail. Mr. Carl was very friendly gentleman, quick to respond and a pleasure to deal with. Very pleased with the wonderful service of We Find Jobs.
Excellent service, I high recommend We Find Jobs for your CV Writing. They provided amazing customer service and I’m really happy with my new CV. It looks really beautiful, and their writers are very professional and willing to go the extra mile - very helpful and highly highly recommend them.
This is the best CV Writing company in UAE. I tried many others before and did not meet my expectations. We Find Jobs is a team of very friendly people, who took time to deliver the exact CV I wanted. CV design is so beautiful, I just loved it from first sight. Highly higly recommend We Find Jobs.
We Find Jobs has given me an exceptional service, so happy with it. Carl is such a gentleman, he has prepared me an additional cover letter matching the position I wanted to apply for free. Everything looks perfect, all my friends loved the new CV. My friends will sign up in the next coming days. Thank you so much once again.
Great experience I had with We Find Jobs. As a Branch Manager of a busy bank I haven't got time to sit and update my CV. My colleague has recommended We Find Jobs to me, everything was easy and smooth. Very knowledgeable team about C-level CV Writing. I am very much satisfied and I don't think anyone else can write a better CV than this one. Excellent service. Highly Recommended!
Very friendly and effective CV Writing service from We Find Jobs team. I am quite baffled by the turnaround time and the attention to detail that used for my CV. I got my CV within 48 hours and they also updated my LinkedIn profile the same day. These people really deserve a 5-star for their wonderful service.
Very great choice of contacting We Find Jobs to write me a professional CV, cover letter, and LinkedIn profile. They are really amazing people who really gave my CV so much life that I never knew it could have and did so in a very timely manner. Now I feel proud looking at it, and have confidence and represent me in the best way possible. As a Senior Emirati government employee this is the CV I was looking for to get a higher promotion. Very satisfied and highly recommended.
I am extremely happy with the services I have received, both in terms of design and wordings, absolutely superb. They have highlighted all my skills for the new role, and I already received an interview call last week. I have recommended them to all my colleagues and my brother-in-law also signed up. Highly trustworthy, and 100% recommended service.
As a Procurement Executive with 18 years of experience I was looking for a professional CV writer to update my CV, and my colleague recommended me We Find Jobs. They were outstanding, covered all my requests and even went extra mile to update my LinkedIn and cover letter the way I wanted. I would definitely this wonderful company and their amazing service. Truly a 5-star service!
We Find Jobs was recommended to me by my HR Manager as she was very pleased with the service - and so am I. I want to thank you Carl for all his professionalism and expertise as he has transformed my old cv in the way it exceeded my expectation. They did also provided me with a fantastic cover letter and LinkedIn profile so i feel very confident now applying for a new job. Highly satisfied and recommended.
Good communication from the start and CV Writer was very patient with my request for slight revisions and responded immediately to my queries. I am happy I chose We Find Jobs to fix my CV, highly recommended to all.
These guys did a fantastic job giving me a CV that got me smiling. Now its time to use the new CV and get the promotion from my current position. Carl is a fantastic CV Writer with superb skills. I would highly recommend We Find Jobs if you want a personal and well-crafted CV.
After getting a recommendation from a coworker, I decided to sign up for We Find Jobs's VIP package. I am extremely satisfied with the service provided, and could not be happier with my decision. CV, Cover Letter and LinkedIn all amazing, I am very happy with the results. Thank you so much guys, you really did a wonderful job.
Very good CV Writing service. Both me and my wife got our CVs written by We Find Jobs. They took time to follow up on our input and provided us with excellent written CVs. Both CV design and the languague used is first class. Highly recommended to all.
I am very happy with my new CV and the excellent service from We Find Jobs. Mr. Carl was my CV writer, he is exceptionally supportive and very knowledgeable in technical CV writing. I would love to recommend this service to all my friends. Thank you so much for your support and amazing customer service.
Absolutely Brilliant! Very friendly, professional and reliable service. After a short call to discuss my needs, my CV package was promptly delivered by We Find Jobs and exceeded my expectations. My CV and cover letter looks awesome, punchy and covered all the information that I needed. I would 100% recommend them if you are looking to update your CV.
I have been dealing with We Find Jobs a couple of times so far, for my CV, my husband's CV and also my sister's CV, and I can only say that they have delivered every time the best one can expect. Carl was very keen and helpful while trying to understand the motivations for me to need a new CV. I would recommend them for anyone looking to progress their career by getting a professional CV and LinkedIn profile. Thank you We Find Jobs and Carl.
Really amazing people who turned around my CV from scratch, curated the cover letter and the LinkedIn profile accordingly. I’m positive and confident about what direction I’m going towards. Everything looks so professional and the best of all, the right elements have been taken into consideration and not missing any critical information. Thank you so much team We Find Jobs for your wonderful work.
We Find Jobs UAE is rated 5.0 based on 387 reviews