Well.ca Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Well.ca
09AM
9AM

Tell us how Well.ca made you happy

"I ordered 4 products from this company, paid via paypal, their communication is excellent, they emailed me when they packaged and shipped the item and the items came within a few days of me purchasing the items, very quick! The packing slip inside the box had a short personal hand written note from the person who shipped the item, made me feel like they appreciated my business. I will continue to purchase items from this company, thanks, Mark"
Are you Well.ca? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Well.ca receives. Reply Free
"They pack everything safely. They put a personal message on the recipt. They have great prices. They have a wide vegan supply. Their Canadian eh. Fast shipping. They give me free shipping with spending as little as $35.00!"
Well.ca is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews