Well.ca Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Well.ca

How would you rate Well.ca ?

(optional)

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mark Argentino

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Well.ca in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Mark Argentino
"I ordered 4 products from this company, paid via paypal, their communication is excellent, they emailed me when they packaged and shipped the item and the items came within a few days of me purchasing the items, very quick! The packing slip inside the box had a short personal hand written note from the person who shipped the item, made me feel like they appreciated my business. I will continue to purchase items from this company, thanks, Mark"
Megan Knickle
"They pack everything safely. They put a personal message on the recipt. They have great prices. They have a wide vegan supply. Their Canadian eh. Fast shipping. They give me free shipping with spending as little as $35.00!"
Well.ca is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews