Wellnite, Inc Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wellnite, Inc
Read Wellnite, Inc Reviews
Excellent platform that makes it easy to get help with issues
I just started using wellnite last night and it seems like everyone is very understanding. They listen to everything I have to say and give advice.
So far so great! I attemped 4 times with my Healthcare provider to get this kind of care. All i got was long phone calls and dead ends. Wellnite got it done in 1 attempt and i had a therapist and psychiatrist appointment immediately and proper medication shipped within a few days.
Stumbled on wellnite in a dark period.
My local medical community had a 3 month wait on services wellnite had an appt the next day. In the time I have been dealing with them everyone has been very helpful, very respectful, and quick to resolve the one billing issue I ran into.
All in all I highly recommend this company for anyone needing to reach out.
Wellnite is great for the services they offer!!! I really enjoy my doctor and chat based coaching.
I’m so glad I found Wellnite because it’s so easy! I don’t have to worry about going to a doctor’s office, I can just video call my doctor~ who has helped me so much. Every part of using Wellnite is easy and simple, & fast! If I ever have a question, I can text them and always get a quick response. I’m able to get the meds I need without going through stressful doctor visits and evaluations. I couldn’t recommend them more!
Firstly, I love Dr. Amy Halanski. I can tell she actually cares instead of just throwing meds at me like my last doctor. She gives me hope every chat. You choose whatever plan you need/can afford. You can have your own psychiatrist, mental health coach, AND therapist. Plus getting your medication mailed to your door. What else can you ask for.
This is a true life saved for me! Everyone is really nice and understanding. Its great that I can just video chat with my doctor! Especially in covid times.
Such a great service! The doctors are very thorough and nice. My therapist is great! They have helped me through and are always there when I need it. The patient help services are also amazing and willing to help in any way. I would give 6 stars if i could!
This service has been wonderful for me. My doctor is kind, knowledgeable, and understanding. The text support has been excellent and has been able to communicate with the doctor to quickly work out prescription issues with my pharmacy. I highly recommend it to anyone for mental health care.
Very nice people, quick to respond and the price is amazing!
I had a great experience with Dr. Keri. She was very attentive and responsive. She listened to me.
I have tried other online counseling services before and they all felt very strained and awkward. Wellnite feels much more personal and it was easy to feel more comfortable. Getting my medication from the same service has been amazing too.
Wellnite provides excellent on-demand counseling services! Times are tough out there with the coronavirus and being isolated at home. I encourage everyone to reach out if you need to talk. Thank you all on the Wellnite team very much for what you do!
Wellnite is a great service, and very much needed. There are lots of us out here for whom it's a better choice to see our psych professionals online. Dr. Halanski has helped me a lot. I recommend Wellnite without reservation!
Convenient and effective! A great way to still receive the help you need even during this pandemic
Wellnite has been here for me through some of my lowest points, and customer service, and my care team have both bent over backwards to assure that I receive proper help. I can’t think Wellnite enough, I don’t know that I would be alive without this service.
I appreciate everything about Wellnite, making healthcare so efficient and easy access! Everyone is always so friendly and willing to help and accomodate to your needs. I trust wellnite and highly recommend!
I had some doubts, but when started the appointments I realized that this is actually really helpful. The counselors and doctors are really nice and easy to talk to and scheduling appointments is really easy.
Wellnite's customer service is impeccable. They're quick to respond to any questions and are super flexible. Being able to text them makes this service convenient for any schedule.
The doctors and staff are super friendly and knowledgeable. I feel like they actually care about my wellbeing.
Wellnite, Inc is rated 4.96 based on 105 reviews