Wellnite, Inc Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wellnite, Inc
Read Wellnite, Inc Reviews
They help me very much and I like that they take my insurance.
The staff has been helpful and kind. My meds are delivered on time and it's easy to visit with my doctor in a timely manner.
I’ve had anxiety and depression issues and always put everything in front of my emotional and mental health. They have made things incredibly easy to work through my busy schedule. I highly recommend them to anyone who thinks they don’t have time but want to work in themselves.
This system is so incredibly supportive, easy to work with and use, and incredibly responsive and thorough.
Fantastic doctors and staff! So caring and affordable!
Therapist and coaches are very caring and intelligent . The business is extremely responsive and flexible to meet your needs.
Very pleased the process was very easy talking with the doctor gave me hope for getting better and even given step by step help along the way getting help could not be any easier then wellnite thank you
I have never used a psychiatrist or therapist before because of the hassle. I have a hard enough time with my daily life. Wellnite has taken care of all of the difficulties and made it easier than ever. The text based support is so simple and they respond quickly to any of my questions and have done an amazing job to make sure i was taken care of. The psychiatrist and therapist they recommended me are great! Both have done an amazing job of helping me feel like myself again. I look forward to using Wellnite and progressing myself towards a better me with their amazing assistance!
I’ve be been with Wellnite for 6 months now. At a time when I was really struggling with my mental health and could not find a doctor who could take me in and get me started with treatment right away, Wellnite was the perfect option for me. I like that I can talk to my doctor whenever I need and my prescriptions are sent directly to my apartment. My doctor worked with me to find a medication that works well for me and today, I’m feeling a lot better :)
Wellnite has been great in my transition between health insurance. My doctor was available and responsive and really chose to listen to what I needed and was feeling.
I didn’t realize how easy this would be... it is simply a blessing to have such a wonderful program out there to help with anxiety and depression. If you have thought about joining... STOP procrastinating and jump onboard! You will NOT regret it!!
Wellnite is confidential, supportive and convenient.
Wellnite has been an amazing tool for fast, efficient, and kind service that I am so incredibly grateful for. I’ve spent thousands of dollars and have had to go without my medications because of the extreme cost of psychiatrists and just mental health in general. This service has saved me an immeasurable amount of time and money. As a behavioral health nurse, and a customer, I would recommend Wellnite to anyone seeking convenient and reputable mental health help. 😊
After finally deciding that my own personal tools weren't enough to get me through my current challenges...I hit send and asked for help. I was able to schedule an appt with the Dr the very next morning The Dr was kind and patient - she took the time to listen and explain all of the options including why she was recommending the strategy she was. I felt respected and heard and I felt like we hung up with a plan that I understood and was comfortable with. The support after my appt in submitting my prescriptions and in making sure my experience was off to a great start was very reassuring.

Today made me very hopeful that this program will bring me the help I need to get through this phase. Based on today, I would highly recommend this to anyone in need of assistance.
As someone with no insurance and realizing that I’m suffering from depression, Wellnite is a lifesaver! Quick, extremely convenient, and easy appointment scheduling. The doctor was absolutely amazing and caring to my issues. I’m so thankful that I found this company!
Fantastic to work with!
I am so happy that I decided to give Wellnite a chance. It can be difficult and feel overwhelming to get help, but Wellnite associates and doctors make it simple and truly want to do what's right for you. I was expecting something impersonal, but I feel genuine care and compassion coming from my doctor as well as all the associates. I can always text them if I have a question or concern and they always give a prompt reply and are willing to help me out. I think being able to text really helps me to feel comfortable communicating, so that aspect helps out so much and is very appreciated! Overall service is wonderful and I plan to continue using them for the long term.
Wellnite is a great service. It's easy to tell the people behind Wellnite really care about helping people and providing excellent service. Very easy to make appointments around your schedule, very easy to ask questions through text to their 866 number, always so polite and willing to help. I very much recommend Wellnite. I was able to see a doctor the same day as I discovered their service, had a prescription the same night. I don't say this lightly, my life is significantly better thanks to Wellnite. If you need help, it is definitely worth making an appointment with Wellnite.
Absolutely wonderful! Very helpful and always available when needed!!!!
Fantastic, personalized support! The company makes me feel important as a customer.
Wellnite, Inc is rated 4.95 based on 57 reviews