Wellnite, Inc Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wellnite, Inc
Read Wellnite, Inc Reviews
I really love this service so far. They offer an insured plan, an uninsured plan, and a plan that includes a therapist. You also get a free trial, which I took advantage of.

First, they have you set up an appointment with a doctor, who, if you are eligible, may prescribe you medication. The doctor I had was super nice, and even though we spoke for about ten minutes, it felt like she really cared. I was prescribed a medication, which I received less than a week later.

With any plan, you have access to a mental health coach. I haven't utilized this feature yet, but I plan to in the future.

Oh, and the customer service is absolutely on point. This morning, I ran into a billing problem and called customer service and left a voicemail. Within MINUTES, my patient coordinator sent me a message saying she recognized the problem and fixed it.

Wellnite wholeheartedly deserves every single star I give them in this review.
I have used different online medical services in the past and experienced a plethora of problems sadly. Wellnite has reinvigorated my trust in these type of companies and in humanity! I’ve had a rough year, being immunocompromised I lost my job so I couldn’t afford my subscription. Thankfully weeks later I found a new job which I was shortly laid off due to lack of business cause of Covid-19. Having to wait on unemployment during this chaotic time has been rough. I texted Wellnite to cancel my subscription because I was unsure if I could afford it in the coming months. Thankfully they were curious enough and kind enough of my situation and allowed me to have one month free until I get financially situated. As someone that heavily depends on their medication, I really appreciate them going above and beyond. This year has been really hard for me, as I imagine it’s been hard for everyone. This gesture from wellnite will change my life for the better and I’m so grateful. Will definitely recommend to everyone I know. It’s rare to find a medical company that cares so much for their patients like Wellnite ! Thank you!
They are personable and there for you for any questions or concerns you may have. From the Doctors to the administration helping you along the way, you truly feel like you have team that wants you to succeed.
Great service with a reasonable price
Caring doctors and easy to use interface.
I’ve always suffered from depression and anxiety, but once the pandemic hit, it took a turn for the worse. Since starting with Wellnite about a month ago I feel like I’m starting to get some freedom back in my life! I’m much happier and I am able to utilize the tips that my therapists have suggested! I loved both of my therapist from day one meeting them, I felt like I have known them my whole life! My doctor is great as well! Thank you Wellnite for helping me regain happiness and part of my life back!
Excellent platform that makes it easy to get help with issues
I just started using wellnite last night and it seems like everyone is very understanding. They listen to everything I have to say and give advice.
So far so great! I attemped 4 times with my Healthcare provider to get this kind of care. All i got was long phone calls and dead ends. Wellnite got it done in 1 attempt and i had a therapist and psychiatrist appointment immediately and proper medication shipped within a few days.
Wellnite has been great in my transition between health insurance. My doctor was available and responsive and really chose to listen to what I needed and was feeling.
Wellnite, Inc is rated 4.96 based on 105 reviews