Wellnite, Inc Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wellnite, Inc
Read Wellnite, Inc Reviews
I always get a quick response. The staff, therapists, and doctors are all so nice and helpful.
Although the website may be clunky, once signed up the service is phenomenal. Between the helpful texts with support, and the prescribers, I would rate the service a 5 and highly recommend it especially for the cost. I’ve tried many online solutions, many are either expensive or the medication was poor quality, I can safely say you’re in good hands with these individuals.
I truly enjoy my weekly sessions on Wellnite. My coach, Gabrielle, has done an excellent job of building a rapport with me and making me feel comfortable chatting with her. Plus, a month of this service is less than what I was paying for one session of traditional therapy. I would even say this format has been more effective and convenient for me. I wholeheartedly recommend Wellnite to everyone!
Wellnite is a wonderful service. The customer service of the support team is solid, and doctor Amy is a Saint. She is kind, educates you, and provides insightful feedback. I strongly recommend this service.
My coach was kind, knowledgeable, and well attuned to my needs. She help me manage my time, and also taught me how to better schedule getting things done in a way that was hugely impactful, and that I probably honestly will continue for a very long time. I'm grateful to have used this service, and recommend it to others.
I was so happy to find Wellnite. Its nice to be able to have all these services in one place that works with my schedule. Every one I have interacted with is so nice to deal with. I absolutely recommend this
Very excellent service! Compassionate doctors and coaches!
Great service from the team, constant on time reminders with real personal behind the text. I get notified ahead of time on things I need to get done or am missing and most importantly they are looking out for you. They texted me letting me know there was a better deal and if I was interested in taking it. I am enjoying the service they make me feel like their are really there for me.
I love Wellnite! So convenient and so easy to get a hold of my doctor and everyone else. It’s been a lifesaver!
I really needed this site. This site is affordable and fast. The doctor I saw was maybe the most patient and understanding doctor I've talked to in a long time. Healthcare access in our country is a joke but this site makes it that much more accessible for a lot of people I feel like.
Wellnite has made such a positive impact on my life. The service is affordable, the customer service is great, and the mental health coaching via messaging is excellent!
Great service with a reasonable price
I don’t know where I’d be without Wellnite. This is the happiest I’ve been in my life!
Fantastic service! My doctor has been very helpful and even though I dont have health insurance, I'm still able to get my mental health under control without breaking the bank. It's been a lifesaver.
I'm extremely happy that I found this service. It's one of the only mental health treatment subscription services that actually includes the cost of the medicine (shipped to your door). You don't have to go through insurance (which we all know can be a headache sometimes) and yet the treatment is still very affordable. The doctor consultations are quick and simple and Dr. Amy is always really nice and understanding to your needs. I also like that the chat based therapy is there whenever I need it.
Extremely kind, talented and caring people . Will work with you to best suit your needs . Have recommended to friends and would recommend to anyone. Very thankful for Wellnite.
It’s very convenient and Dr. Amy is so kind, understanding and informative.
Caring doctors and easy to use interface.
I’ve always suffered from depression and anxiety, but once the pandemic hit, it took a turn for the worse. Since starting with Wellnite about a month ago I feel like I’m starting to get some freedom back in my life! I’m much happier and I am able to utilize the tips that my therapists have suggested! I loved both of my therapist from day one meeting them, I felt like I have known them my whole life! My doctor is great as well! Thank you Wellnite for helping me regain happiness and part of my life back!
Excellent platform that makes it easy to get help with issues
Wellnite, Inc is rated 4.96 based on 105 reviews