Wellnite, Inc Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wellnite, Inc
Read Wellnite, Inc Reviews
I have used different online medical services in the past and experienced a plethora of problems sadly. Wellnite has reinvigorated my trust in these type of companies and in humanity! I’ve had a rough year, being immunocompromised I lost my job so I couldn’t afford my subscription. Thankfully weeks later I found a new job which I was shortly laid off due to lack of business cause of Covid-19. Having to wait on unemployment during this chaotic time has been rough. I texted Wellnite to cancel my subscription because I was unsure if I could afford it in the coming months. Thankfully they were curious enough and kind enough of my situation and allowed me to have one month free until I get financially situated. As someone that heavily depends on their medication, I really appreciate them going above and beyond. This year has been really hard for me, as I imagine it’s been hard for everyone. This gesture from wellnite will change my life for the better and I’m so grateful. Will definitely recommend to everyone I know. It’s rare to find a medical company that cares so much for their patients like Wellnite ! Thank you!
This has been truly a life saving company! Having access to a doctor on my time and someone to talk to supporting my mental health along with access to support at all hours has changed my life. An incredible value for the access of mental health is amazing!
My doctor is amazing and my patient care coordinator is always checking in on me. I love how attentive they are to make sure everything is going well!
I love wellnite. They are always there to answer any questions I have and get back to me fairly quick. 24/7 they always respond. Very friendly and dependable. I highly recommend them.
Wellnite is amazing. You get to talk to doctors who really listen to you and get medication mailed to you that is covered by the cost of the subscription. They have a great team of people and you can text them any concerns you have or questions at any time. You pick what appointment time works for you. Its easy to use and its a Godsend during times like these.
They are personable and there for you for any questions or concerns you may have. From the Doctors to the administration helping you along the way, you truly feel like you have team that wants you to succeed.
Simply AMAZING!!! So quick and easy and the doctor LISTENED. Wonderful experience!! 10/10 would reccomend!!! Thank you!!
This was simply AMAZING!! Super quick and my doctor was very undertanding and LISTENED to my concerns. Way worth the money!! 20/20 would recommed!! Super quick too. Love it!!!
The people that work here are courteous and kind, great communication overall. All the medical professionals are amazing as well. I genuinely feel that the people working for wellnite care about my wellness as they are very understanding and work with you in a very personal way. I would definitely recommend wellnite to everyone I know that can’t leave their homes during this pandemic or anyone chronically ill that needs to stay home.
Amy was great! She was quick to help me and listen to the small details of pretty big issues.. it was my first time with a therapist in years and she made it very comfortable for me and helped me open up a bit. I hope for the next session that i’ll open up more, I’m very glad I reached out and finally getting the help that I’ve been needing. (This is also VERY affordable)
They help me very much and I like that they take my insurance.
The staff has been helpful and kind. My meds are delivered on time and it's easy to visit with my doctor in a timely manner.
I’ve had anxiety and depression issues and always put everything in front of my emotional and mental health. They have made things incredibly easy to work through my busy schedule. I highly recommend them to anyone who thinks they don’t have time but want to work in themselves.
This system is so incredibly supportive, easy to work with and use, and incredibly responsive and thorough.
Fantastic doctors and staff! So caring and affordable!
Therapist and coaches are very caring and intelligent . The business is extremely responsive and flexible to meet your needs.
Very pleased the process was very easy talking with the doctor gave me hope for getting better and even given step by step help along the way getting help could not be any easier then wellnite thank you
I have never used a psychiatrist or therapist before because of the hassle. I have a hard enough time with my daily life. Wellnite has taken care of all of the difficulties and made it easier than ever. The text based support is so simple and they respond quickly to any of my questions and have done an amazing job to make sure i was taken care of. The psychiatrist and therapist they recommended me are great! Both have done an amazing job of helping me feel like myself again. I look forward to using Wellnite and progressing myself towards a better me with their amazing assistance!
I’ve be been with Wellnite for 6 months now. At a time when I was really struggling with my mental health and could not find a doctor who could take me in and get me started with treatment right away, Wellnite was the perfect option for me. I like that I can talk to my doctor whenever I need and my prescriptions are sent directly to my apartment. My doctor worked with me to find a medication that works well for me and today, I’m feeling a lot better :)
Wellnite has been great in my transition between health insurance. My doctor was available and responsive and really chose to listen to what I needed and was feeling.
Wellnite, Inc is rated 4.96 based on 107 reviews