woodsheets.com Insights

woodsheets.com have a Customer Happiness Grade of C-. Customers are happy with their delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

C-

E

Refunds - Difficult

37.50%
Industry Average
" Dreadful experience. Still waiting on an order placed on 28th November. No customer service at all, refusing to refund £100. Apparently my order has been in the ‘packing’ stage for 3 days?!! No apologies, I’m just completely fed up and stressed with the situation. They are basically stealing our money and keeping the product. We need to report them. "
- Lisa
" STAY AWAY FROM THESE CON MERCHANTS. STAY AWAY FROM THESE CON MERCHANTS. They are not acting lawfully and refusing to refund customers, completely ignoring their statutory rights. Refused to cancel my order even though I cancelled less than 24 hours after it was placed. Order on Saturday evenimg and sent the cancellation request on Sunday afternoon. "
- Anonymous
" I explained this several times, I ordered the wood weeks in advance but the wood still hasn’t arrived and the party was last Saturday!! Thanks for making the birthday party even more stressful than it needed to be! I will continue to try and get in touch as I want a full refund. "
- Anonymous
B-
71.43%

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access